Sign in to follow this  
htownbrown

You have to admit this is stupid

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/12/us/unmasking-antifa-act-trnd/index.html

This reminds me of hate crime legislation.  There is no way to create any consistency with laws like this.  I hate these fvcks as much as anyone, but if laws were actually enforced as they currently are, why would this be necessary?  I don't like this kind of legislation at all.  I hope it doesn't pass.

it will backfire on cobservatives ofc once its their turn to stomp their feet and pout cause they didnt get their way. Imo this has more to do with the imf protesters every year than antifa, but theres prob some overlap with them

fyi the imf protesters have been warning people for decades about globalism and deep state shenanigans, the same stuff the alt right has been going on about. so im suspicious here of some ulterior motives. i dont really care about antifa, they're weird hipster chicks who do hairy bush layouts for the internet to peruse....but this could have unintended consequences for all sides

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Antif is a bunch of pussies anyways.  

they did work over those alt right goofballs tho. 

19 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Uh, no they always got their butt kicked, just like your pussy faggot butt would.

nice try grandpa. take another swigg from the bottle and come up with more fanciful revisions

if antifa was getting their butt kicks routinely they wouldnt feel the need for this legislation and the msm wouldnt be protecting them by not showing them starting sht...which admittedly they do