THE BROWNS BOARD

Now it's official

Westside Steve

Oh no the 2018 quarterback draft won't die.......

........The Browns No.1 draft pick earned a rating of 81, well above the other quarterbacks chosen in the first round like Josh Rosen (78), Sam Darnold (75) and Josh Allen (74)........

The Browns were quite the paper tiger by week 4 of Madden 15.  Nobody on the Oline was below an 80, Crow and West were high 70's, the receivers were decent, the front 7 I remember was pretty good.  Robertson was 70's, Kruger mid 80's, Hughes, Taylor and Rubin were all 80 overall.  Then toss in Dansby at 88, Haden at 90, Whitner at 90, Gip at 85 and Buster at 77... I won a lot of games playing as the Brownies and it was hilarious to see in game reactions of people losing to lowly Cleveland. 

Game went to hell this last year and i refused to play.  I traded the copy I won for store credit.  Would be great if this year was similar to 15' or even 17'.

On 7/13/2018 at 11:11 AM, tiamat63 said:

The Browns were quite the paper tiger by week 4 of Madden 15.  Nobody on the Oline was below an 80, Crow and West were high 70's, the receivers were decent, the front 7 I remember was pretty good.  Robertson was 70's, Kruger mid 80's, Hughes, Taylor and Rubin were all 80 overall.  Then toss in Dansby at 88, Haden at 90, Whitner at 90, Gip at 85 and Buster at 77... I won a lot of games playing as the Brownies and it was hilarious to see in game reactions of people losing to lowly Cleveland. 

Game went to hell this last year and i refused to play.  I traded the copy I won for store credit.  Would be great if this year was similar to 15' or even 17'.

This past year eventually got figured out through tuning updated (or adjusting the sliders in CFM). It took months though, unfortunately.

18 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This past year eventually got figured out through tuning updated (or adjusting the sliders in CFM). It took months though, unfortunately.

Yeah, after my post in here i got curious and went out for a used copy since I basically said I wasnt doing jackshit this past weekend.  Went from bottom 10 percentile to too 28% over the course of the weekend. 

The new sliders have made all the difference in the world.  You can still get away with some cowpoop and edge defenders still don't disengage and pursue QB's like they should...  but the game isn't as completely broken like it was last October. 

Archived