THE BROWNS BOARD

Still looking for talent.

LBC mike

• 2 weeks later...

Dorsey is back to work trying to fill the last 90 man roster spot left by retiring Stephenson. Multiple reports are out, that WR Eli Rogers from Pittsburg has tryouts with KC this Monday, Browns this Tuesday, Oakland if he makes it to Wednesday. Rogers tore his right Acl in jags playoff game. Watched a lot of his games at Louisville. Eli is 5'10" 187 lbs. with a 4.57 40 time at his pro day. 34.5" vert. but his 3 cone speed is what helps him get open in routes at 6.71 hand time. Tryouts will test that knee for speed. Surely Todd Haley knows Eli Rogers.C.Coleman better be in shape this time for camp? But if not.....  

8 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Dorsey is back to work trying to fill the last 90 man roster spot left by retiring Stephenson.

...kinda' young to be hanging em up...

21 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Dorsey is back to work trying to fill the last 90 man roster spot left by retiring Stephenson. Multiple reports are out, that WR Eli Rogers from Pittsburg has tryouts with KC this Monday, Browns this Tuesday, Oakland if he makes it to Wednesday. Rogers tore his right Acl in jags playoff game. Watched a lot of his games at Louisville. Eli is 5'10" 187 lbs. with a 4.57 40 time at his pro day. 34.5" vert. but his 3 cone speed is what helps him get open in routes at 6.71 hand time. Tryouts will test that knee for speed. Surely Todd Haley knows Eli Rogers.C.Coleman better be in shape this time for camp? But if not.....  

Eli's coming? And the cards say a broken heart💔

Bring him out of retirement. First play he takes a screen on the left side at the 22 crossing the goal line 12 seconds later (I was in that end zone) on the opposite side of the field, On the second play he takes the pitchback on the 25 and crosses the goal line 8 seconds later. Fastest player I have ever seen in a football uniform.

On 7/23/2018 at 6:08 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Bring him out of retirement. First play he takes a screen on the left side at the 22 crossing the goal line 12 seconds later (I was in that end zone) on the opposite side of the field, On the second play he takes the pitchback on the 25 and crosses the goal line 8 seconds later. Fastest player I have ever seen in a football uniform.

Regarding Bo Jackson, IIRC, he holds the unofficial record (along with Darryl Green) for the fastest 40- something Like sub 4.1 . Even faster than former  world record holder hurdler Reynaldo Nehemiah's 4.2 when he had a brief tryout in the NFL. 

LOL, hate to bring up soccer again, but don't know how many of you saw Usain Bolt is trying out for an Australian team. I think he's still fast enough, have to question his endurance.  :) 

Archived