THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Official Fantasy Football Leagues

Zombo

On 12/17/2018 at 10:45 AM, calfoxwc said:

Losing by one point to Rudolph - he still has Mccaffrey, rb and I still have my

Saints FG kicker.

How'd that work out for ya?

Rhetorical question... I had Brees in a side league... it wasn't a happy ending.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

I move that we find a way to make all leagues end week 16 next season. Next week is theoretically championship week for the defense-included PPR league.. and Dallas is sitting all its starters, and Michael Thomas is sitting, and and argh.

One league I've been in a long time did that this year......it's the only fair way to determine a season long champion.

2 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Congratulations to Stimulus Package who pounded Lamar 158-121 to win the Phil Dawson League!

image.png

image.png

This guy finished 7-7 and wins the league ... I finish 6-8 and I'm in 10th place ... That's how competitive this league was this year!

Zombo

2 hours ago, Flyin J said:

NOT ONLY AM I THE ONLY DUEL CHAMPION IN BOARD HISTORY, IVE DONE IT TWICE!  I deserve a trophy beside my name till someone can match my remarkable feat!

That is AMAZING !

but there IS the matter of having a baltimore player on your roster. If it had been a stealer player, that would have warranted

an asterisk in my book. But my book doesn't count, so.... lol

14 hours ago, JDailey23 said:

Thanks for the invite, can’t wait til next season!

Hey JD nice to hear from you!

I'm in one FL here plus the pro, college pickem, survival, bowl mania (now) and the March Madness (up soon).......check us out. ;)

So ... Only Leagues One and Four have announced winners?

I need the names of the other winners if you want forever recognized on the Browns Board Roll of Honor.

ALSO, IF YOU GUYS WANT TO CREATE A "CHAMPIONS LEAGUE" NEXT YEAR I NEED THE COMMISSIONERS TO PM ME THE E-MAIL ADDRESSES OF THE TOP TWO FINISHERS OF EACH LEAGUE.

Zombo

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

ALSO, IF YOU GUYS WANT TO CREATE A "CHAMPIONS LEAGUE" NEXT YEAR I NEED THE COMMISSIONERS TO PM ME THE E-MAIL ADDRESSES OF THE TOP TWO FINISHERS OF EACH LEAGUE.

So does Flyin' J get two entries?

47 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

So does Flyin' J get two entries?

If someone makes two championship games in the regular leagues during one season,  then one of the third place finishers makes the Championship league, based on a tie breaker system (best winning percentage, followed by best two year winning percentage, etc ... Not sure how this applies to the Points League, but they chose to be a points league, so we only take the top two from there).

Have to see who had the highest winning % of third place teams in those leagues.

Zombo

• Zombo unpinned this topic

Archived