Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zombo

Browns Board Official Fantasy Football Leagues

Recommended Posts

Got my "C" in the Otto Graham League... so watch out guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 years of fantasy football and still Steeler and Ravens free.

I wonder if Le'veon Bell owners are shitting right now.

Zombo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zombo said:

I wonder if Le'veon Bell owners are shitting right now.

Zombo

shall we open a topic titled? 📞 L.Bell squirming Hotline! 💩 all our operators are assisting other calls right now. So leave us your message..But beware, we could care-less about your concerns..🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Zombo said:

19 years of fantasy football and still Steeler and Ravens free.

I wonder if Le'veon Bell owners are shitting right now.

Zombo

I hope so in my other FL my buddy has him and we play game 1.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gumby73 said:

shall we open a topic titled? 📞 L.Bell squirming Hotline! 💩 all our operators are assisting other calls right now. So leave us your message..But beware, we could care-less about your concerns..🤣

At this point if Bell owners don't own James Conner they may want to reevaluate their desire to play fantasy football :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should I start Josh Gordon this week?

My other bench receiver is K. Golliday...

Also, 

I got Zeke as RB1, and Sonny Michel or C.J. Anderson as my RB2..

Which one would you start as RB2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, domcucch1994 said:

Should I start Josh Gordon this week?

My other bench receiver is K. Golliday...

Also, 

I got Zeke as RB1, and Sonny Michel or C.J. Anderson as my RB2..

Which one would you start as RB2?

Flash and Anderson.

Z

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Golladay had a lot of catches last nite... 14 FL points worth.

Gordon? 8... :(

But if you don't know how to spell your own player's name, then you should not start him. 😮

 

Meanwhile in the Otto Graham League we had a tie... and one of those team managers learned to not start a suspended RB. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I won both my games. One by a blowout - (computer drafted for me), and the other one, by 1.x points.

With Tyrod, Cleveland defense and kicker, Calloway (zero stupid points), Chubb and Njoku...

yeah.

that is still a win. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure where we're putting the results this year for FFB but here are League 3's Week 1 results.

1) 1 21 WATTS: 0-1-0 (87)  VS. My Helmet's 2 Tight 1-0-0 (98) W

2) Ballantyne Bruisers 0-1-0 (82) VS. The Alfred Morrises 1-0-0 (135) W

3) Browns149 1-0-0 (99) W VS. Team WHOOPASS 0-1-0 (89) 

4) Campbell's Soupermen 1-0-0 (173) W VS. MOPARNUT 0-1-0 (103)

5) Cleveland Steamers 0-1-0 (88) VS. CHUBBALICIOUS (😂🤣, sorry but that's funny) 1-0-0 (90) W

6) Hard For Denard 0-1-0 (68) VS. why cant we win 1-0-0 (105) W

STANDINGS

1) Campbell's Soupermen

2) The Alfred Morrises

3) why cant we win

4) Browns149

5) My Helmet's 2 Tight

6) CHUBBALICIOUS 

7) MOPARNUT

😎 Team WHOOPASS

9) Cleveland Steamers

10) 1 21 WATTS

11) Ballantyne Bruisers

12) Hard For Denard

Biggest Blowout Of The Week (aka The Game Of Shame)

Campbell's Soupermen 1-0-0 (173) W VS. MOPARNUT 0-1-0 (103) +70

 

Edited by Cowsrus
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2018 at 10:41 PM, Cowsrus said:

Not sure where we're putting the results this year for FFB but here are League 3's Week 1 results.

1) 1 21 WATTS: 0-1-0 (87)  VS. My Helmet's 2 Tight 1-0-0 (98) W

2) Ballantyne Bruisers 0-1-0 (82) VS. The Alfred Morrises 1-0-0 (135) W

3) Browns149 1-0-0 (99) W VS. Team WHOOPASS 0-1-0 (89) 

4) Campbell's Soupermen 1-0-0 (173) W VS. MOPARNUT 0-1-0 (103)

5) Cleveland Steamers 0-1-0 (88) VS. CHUBBALICIOUS (😂🤣, sorry but that's funny) 1-0-0 (90) W

6) Hard For Denard 0-1-0 (68) VS. why cant we win 1-0-0 (105) W

STANDINGS

1) Campbell's Soupermen

2) The Alfred Morrises

3) why cant we win

4) Browns149

5) My Helmet's 2 Tight

6) CHUBBALICIOUS 

7) MOPARNUT

😎 Team WHOOPASS

9) Cleveland Steamers

10) 1 21 WATTS

11) Ballantyne Bruisers

12) Hard For Denard

Biggest Blowout Of The Week (aka The Game Of Shame)

Campbell's Soupermen 1-0-0 (173) W VS. MOPARNUT 0-1-0 (103) +70

 

Damn !! who is that Campbell???? Oh yea its me and my draft grade C team :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2018 at 10:41 PM, Cowsrus said:

Not sure where we're putting the results this year for FFB but here are League 3's Week 1 results.

1) 1 21 WATTS: 0-1-0 (87)  VS. My Helmet's 2 Tight 1-0-0 (98) W

2) Ballantyne Bruisers 0-1-0 (82) VS. The Alfred Morrises 1-0-0 (135) W

3) Browns149 1-0-0 (99) W VS. Team WHOOPASS 0-1-0 (89) 

4) Campbell's Soupermen 1-0-0 (173) W VS. MOPARNUT 0-1-0 (103)

5) Cleveland Steamers 0-1-0 (88) VS. CHUBBALICIOUS (😂🤣, sorry but that's funny) 1-0-0 (90) W

6) Hard For Denard 0-1-0 (68) VS. why cant we win 1-0-0 (105) W

STANDINGS

1) Campbell's Soupermen

2) The Alfred Morrises

3) why cant we win

4) Browns149

5) My Helmet's 2 Tight

6) CHUBBALICIOUS 

7) MOPARNUT

😎 Team WHOOPASS

9) Cleveland Steamers

10) 1 21 WATTS

11) Ballantyne Bruisers

12) Hard For Denard

Biggest Blowout Of The Week (aka The Game Of Shame)

Campbell's Soupermen 1-0-0 (173) W VS. MOPARNUT 0-1-0 (103) +70

 

Hi Heidi, this is where to post them, or start a new thread each week. 

Otto League:

image.png

Phil Dawson League:

image.png

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad Week One for my teams ... but off to a roaring start in Week 2 before we even hit the field:

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phil Dawson rates a league?

Where's the Jim Brown league?

... the Lou Groza league?

... the Joe Thomas league?

... the Paul Warfield league?

... the Leroy Kelly league?

Geez...

 

 

Of course could be I'm just distracting from my weak, Week 1 performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Phil Dawson rates a league?

.......Of course could be I'm just distracting from my weak, Week 1 performance.

Maybe because the Flyin J has amazing foresight? Just wait until Phil.....the kicker not the groundhog.....makes the HOF!

AND yes week 1 was a practice week, it doesn't count, really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2018 at 11:39 AM, Tour2ma said:

Phil Dawson rates a league?

Where's the Jim Brown league?

... the Lou Groza league?

... the Joe Thomas league?

... the Paul Warfield league?

... the Leroy Kelly league?

Geez...

 

 

Of course could be I'm just distracting from my weak, Week 1 performance.

The Phil Dawson league is league #4.  And hes our all time leading scorer.  And hes not Zane Gonzalez...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phil ain't making the HOF... book it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Phil ain't making the HOF... book it.

If we was close (he's not) it wouldn't help that he hasn't had a chance to score a point of Arizona yet. They have 6 points on the season. scored a TD and went for two. Have not attempted a FG.

He has kicked the ball off twice this year.

Add Arizona to the list of teams that are definitely worse than us this year.

Zombo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Phil ain't making the HOF... book it.

The ground hog or the kicker?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just fired my GM...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I just fired my GM...

Big cap hit? :lol:  Any likely replacements? 

Screenshot_2018-08-23-10-23-30.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I left Calloway in my lineup, left Ridley on the bench.

Ridley got 40 points.

Stupid fantasy football. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×