THE BROWNS BOARD

is NK starting to play games again?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/secretary-pompeo-north-korea-vice-chairman-seek-clarify-their-positions-n889551

"In a statement issued after Pompeo had landed in Japan, North Korea said the talks were "regrettable" and accused Washington of trying to unilaterally pressure the country into abandoning its nukes."

what? with statements like that im starting to wonder if the stupid orange fgt simply couldnt have been bothered with translators at the singapore summit. i thought kim undetstood the whole point of the summit was just that. but pompeo, in the face of that statement says...

"

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo departed Pyongyang Saturday after spending over 24 hours in the North Korean capital engaged in tense negotiations on the dismantling of the country’s nuclear weapons program.

In the highest-level discussions since President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s historic summit in June, Pompeo did not meet with the head of the rogue nation state.

Instead he finished a second day of long talks with his counterpart, North Korea’s former spy chief Vice Chairman Kim Yong Chol, with commitments for more talks — both on the repatriation of American remains from the Korean War and the destruction of a missile engine testing facility.

“We had many hours of productive conversations,” Pompeo told reporters shortly before departing for Tokyo. “These are complicated issues but we made progress on almost all of the central issues. Some places a great deal of progress, other places there’s still more work to be done.”

is anyone else wondering if these people have professional translators with them when they talk to each other?

U.S. 'regrettable'

In a statement issued after Pompeo had landed in Japan, North Korea said the talks were "regrettable" and accused Washington of trying to unilaterally pressure the country into abandoning its nukes.

39 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

The people NK has a chance to join the 21st century

wait, u were calling out "my" grammar earlier? at least my mistakes are typos from ham fingering stupid little touchscreens, but my sentence structure is always sound. urs?, not so much

5 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

The people NK has a chance to join the 21st century, but their narcissistic leader will hold them hostage.

While ours takes us back to the 19th century.😂

29 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

that sht is honestly annoying. i kinda thought trump may have pulled one here and i was willing to give him his due cred.

Historically, NK plays agreements for dollars etc, then reneges.

again and again.

This time, NK doesn't want to do it. The time has come for them to put up,

or shut up and get hit, bigtime.

do u guys see how trump may have punched his own finger and balls by ssyong the threat from nk is officially over? so now if he talks tuff again on nk he's gonna get clowned out garder than he ever yet has by the msm. so he's boxed in now to rubbing kims balls a lil. 

if he had just said after the summit that things went ok but its a long process and this was a great first step, had he said that he'd lose no face. now, he'll lose alot of face if all of a sudden we're back to square one with nk.

btw fags, who was it that told u all the day after the summit he fukked up by getting ahead of himself? 

North Korea has always been a bunch of a-holes and probably always will be. That's how they operate, that's how they survive. 

Every inch toward civilization is a positive step but I don't think anybody is expecting them to turn into a democracy with a thriving manufacturing base anytime soon.

WSS

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

There has to be a cartoon somewhere of Kim pulling the football when Trump attempts to kick it.🤩 Stupid bald Charlie Trump.

1107charlie brown lucy football

At least give a Trump kudos for not forking over billions of $ like the Dems did.

29 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

wow thats some mobile goal posting. 2 weeks ago it was "nk are buddies now u fgts maga maga maga"

u mite watn 2 go bak n reed sum ov dem agin

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

u mite watn 2 go bak n reed sum ov dem agin

since it was literally like yesterday i dont need to. i remember all of u on ur knees tonguing out trumps shtbox counterclockwise just like he told u to. quite literally... he tweets, u guys give tongue....no questions asked. and i suspect some of u of trying to make meaningful eye contact which takes it all next level. 

ill give u credit ur not one of the eye contact seekers. so we good then?

Archived