THE BROWNS BOARD

Tendencies - The definition of insanity

Ghoolie

Doing the same thing............ over and over and over..................... and over and over and over

1) The Browns continue to purposely not participate in drafting the NCAA top playmakers ( Trubisky, Wentz, AJ Green, J Jones......on and on and on)

2) They draft soft, soft, homosexuals. Zumba Garrett who doesn't want to be in Cleveland, Corey Coleman w allergies to the football.

3) They continue to put Black Tarkenton in the backfield

4) They refuse to draft big, prolific, physical QBs

It amazes me that people can look at this fukcing mess and not see that it is the same schidt we did last year, and the year before.

So yeah, I tried. I was sincere about it. But this schidpile is not going to win schidt. They are El Stinko.

On 7/5/2018 at 7:41 PM, Ghoolie said:

They refuse to draft big, prolific, physical QBs

We have a new guy drafting.  At least this new guy DRAFTED one of the top QB's and didn't trade the draft pick for a mid round selection.  That's progress in itself.

Every friggin' offseason I would say the same thing.  I want the best tall drink of water QB with a strong arm and good mechanics.  This year we finally drafted the QB with our 1st pick...but he was the short guy.  But he's the guy that Dorsey says is the best QB in the draft.  He's met them all.  Worked them on the white board.  Watched them throw.  Studied the film.  Etc., etc.  - Now, because I'm not all that interested in drafting the next Derick Anderson just for the sake of taking a big, strong armed QB.....what I REALLY wanted us to do was to draft who the decision maker(s) (Dorsey) decided was the BEST QB in the draft class.  And THAT'S what happened.  They didn't draft the RB.  They didn't draft the guard, who many said was the actual best player in the draft.  They didn't draft the pass rusher.  They took the QB.  IMO, that's a good thing.  At least we swung the bat at a QB.

Fact is, I preferred Darnold or Rosen...so if Mayfield flops and they don't then what?  I can say I guessed right?  

For right now, and until Dorsey is proven wrong with his decision, he took someone that he feels can throw touchdown passes for us when he's up to NFL speed.  We lost 16 straight games last season because we couldn't throw TD passes.  I just don't have much of an argument right here and now, early July 2018.  I've gotta give Dorsey the benefit of the doubt.  It's what he deserves until he proves otherwise.

Let's Go Browns! 

11 hours ago, nickers said:

Ahh here we are.. it must be gettin near Pre season..."YAWNNN"

*BING* (just woke up)......What, did somebody say something? Nevermind. Zzzzzoooooo.

On 7/5/2018 at 7:41 PM, Ghoolie said:

Doing the same thing............ over and over and over..................... and over and over and over

4) They refuse to draft big, prolific, physical QBs

Yeah folks, poor Ghoolie looks like he really hates repetition.  Can we get Joe Friday to giddy-up and get after the bastard who keeps recycling his old posts all the time in here?    And in between all that - how about the "Just Call Me Tom" personality that keeps hijacking his computer and stalking the Ghoolie persona with excitement and a "this year will definitely be different" mentality?   Ghoolie wants everyone to know he has bigger balls and bigger fingers than Donald Trump in cyber space.  If only that meant he had bigger balls and bigger fingers than Tom Thumb... 

FWIW, not everybody is missing the brief tenures of taller QBs like Tim Couch 6'4", Brady Quinn 6'3", DeShone Kizer 6'4", Brandon Weeden 6'4", and FA Derek Anderson 6'6".  I guess we should make sure we include the 6'7" height of the QB Ghoolie crowned as the football messiah of the 2016 draft - Paxton Lynch.  That height really came in handy when he backed up the 6'7" Brock Osweiler in Denver last year.  This year he'll get to backup the undrafted, 6'1" Case Keenum.   

Wentz may be Big but if anyone researches how many games he missed to injury in college (before he had broken ribs in his first NFL training camp) - there's a big enough trend showing that his landing on IR in 2017 was no fluke.  A 6'4" Sam Bradford can relate to an injury history repeating itself. Ironically, who would have predicted the QBs for the NFC Championship Game would be the replacements for Wentz and Bradford (Foles and Keenum)?  While we're at it here, Foles beat the Tom Brady in the Superbowl that Ghoolie's Big Ben never beats in the post season.  Meanwhile, Keenum had to beat the 6' Drew Brees to get his team to the NFC Championship Game. 

26 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Yeah folks, poor Ghoolie looks like he really hates repetition.  Can we get Joe Friday to giddy-up and get after the bastard who keeps recycling his old posts all the time in here?    And in between all that - how about the "Just Call Me Tom" personality that keeps hijacking his computer and stalking the Ghoolie persona with excitement and a "this year will definitely be different" mentality?   Ghoolie wants everyone to know he has bigger balls and bigger fingers than Donald Trump in cyber space.  If only that meant he had bigger balls and bigger fingers than Tom Thumb... 

FWIW, not everybody is missing the brief tenures of taller QBs like Tim Couch 6'4", Brady Quinn 6'3", DeShone Kizer 6'4", Brandon Weeden 6'4", and FA Derek Anderson 6'6".  I guess we should make sure we include the 6'7" height of the QB Ghoolie crowned as the football messiah of the 2016 draft - Paxton Lynch.  That height really came in handy when he backed up the 6'7" Brock Osweiler in Denver last year.  This year he'll get to backup the undrafted, 6'1" Case Keenum.   

Wentz may be Big but if anyone researches how many games he missed to injury in college (before he had broken ribs in his first NFL training camp) - there's a big enough trend showing that his landing on IR in 2017 was no fluke.  A 6'4" Sam Bradford can relate to an injury history repeating itself. Ironically, who would have predicted the QBs for the NFC Championship Game would be the replacements for Wentz and Bradford (Foles and Keenum)?  While we're at it here, Foles beat the Tom Brady in the Superbowl that Ghoolie's Big Ben never beats in the post season.  Meanwhile, Keenum had to beat the 6' Drew Brees to get his team to the NFC Championship Game. 

I just have one question for Colin CowTurd... How did Anderson,Weedon, Brady Quinn, Jeff George, DeShit Kizer Rolls And Jay Cutler "win the room" ??

Archived