THE BROWNS BOARD

Tough guy steals MAGA hat from 16 y/o then throws drink on him

It would be nice to see those 5 mins, but I will say people don't typically start recording until they feel the need to do so.  The kid absolutely may have been an a$$, hard to say.  But what I do know is it must have happened really fast because the staff didn't even see it.

The kid said:

"I support my President and, if you don’t, let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off,” he told the station. “I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me.”

Not sure why you would have a conversation about politics at Whataburger with a stranger?  Just shut up and eat your sandwich. 

Think of the poor immigrant that has to clean up this mess now.  I bet when he was down there on his hands and knees wiping the floor, the booth, the table, the window, etc. he was completely overcome by the magnitude of the moment.

I'm not saying stealing that hat or throwing a drink was right. But I have a sneaking suspicion this kid wasn't a perfect little angel.

What have we seen more and more prevalently in politics? The idea that pissing off the other side is a "win" for your side. That trolling successfully is winning. We see it on this board. 

Who likes to troll? Kids. Who is the King Troll president? Trump. 

Just sayin

woody is a woodpeckerkid and he trolls all the time.

His ego must rely on pecking - he just can't stop it.

I don't see the kid being rude to just any guy who comes in to

the place. I see angry man, and assuming he didn't harrass and bully the kid

for no reason outside of his Trump hat doesn't fit the trend of obaMao's "get in their face"

Ignoring the great things Trump has done makes "king trump" and "troll trump" just

politically bigoted nonsense.

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not saying stealing that hat or throwing a drink was right. But I have a sneaking suspicion this kid wasn't a perfect little angel.

What have we seen more and more prevalently in politics? The idea that pissing off the other side is a "win" for your side. That trolling successfully is winning. We see it on this board. 

Who likes to troll? Kids. Who is the King Troll president? Trump. 

Just sayin

Oh yes kids are more likely to be a-holes than most demographics.

There's another demographic that's more likely to commit assault and other violent crimes, but I forget exactly which one. 

😉

WSS

40 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

A new hat autographed by The Don?  The kid is swimming in vajayjay now! It's real hard to play someone better than that.  Epic.

17 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

oh yeah. All the bitches love MAGA..... lol

Are you kidding?  Were you home schooled?  You could get a tuggy for having a fast car in HS.  First day of school, if this kid just points at any girl (actual girl) he'll be out of condoms in a week.  Tops!  He has a hat signed by the most famous person on the planet.  Status is currency in HS.  He's probably lined them up through Facebook already.

the attacker explains why he did it. The MAGA hat made him do it, because the MAGA hat is like a white KKK hood.

What an idiot. HE IS like the KKK

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/07/07/man-who-attacked-texas-teen-for-wearing-maga-hat-speaks-out-explains-why-he-stole-the-hat

5 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Are you kidding?  Were you home schooled?  You could get a tuggy for having a fast car in HS.  First day of school, if this kid just points at any girl (actual girl) he'll be out of condoms in a week.  Tops!  He has a hat signed by the most famous person on the planet.  Status is currency in HS.  He's probably lined them up through Facebook already.

Woody ain't had pussy since pussy had him.,

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I should buy a MAGA hat

You'll never get it signed.  Your gonna have to go a different route. The world is changing and you need to change with it.  You just need to find the right niche of people.  Check out alternative possibilities is all I'm saying. 

Archived