THE BROWNS BOARD

When to lower the flag

So, of course, this has sparked outrage among some people. At what point is it correct to lower the flag to half-mast? I am assuming that the request regarding the shootings of journalists is politically motivated.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/02/lowering-flag-its-trumps-decision-when-order-flags-half-staff/753218002/

WSS

10 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

5 at one time is considered a mass shooting dipsht. 10 in 10 seperate incidents is called saturday night in da hood

So you're saying black lives don't matter?

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i hope the next president keeps the flags up next time a church gets shot up. i will enjoy the impotent hypocritical rage

So which of the recent shootings warranted Flags Across the Nation to be flown at half-mast? Since individual shootings in the ghetto don't count. And how many need to die? 5 and over? Or is it just because they are so called journalists and we want to pretend that the president, rightfully thinking that journalists are crooked is what caused their deaths? 

If so... Three... Two... One...

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So which of the recent shootings warranted Flags Across the Nation to be flown at half-mast? Since individual shootings in the ghetto don't count. And how many need to die? 5 and over? Or is it just because they are so called journalists and we want to pretend that the president, rightfully thinking that journalists are crooked is what caused their deaths? 

If so... Three... Two... One...

WSS

didnt the flags get lowered for parkland and texas school shooting? i mean if they didnt than thats fine, then its consustent. but if they did get lowered, than i dont understand them not getting lowered now

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

didnt the flags get lowered for parkland and texas school shooting? i mean if they didnt than thats fine, then its consustent. but if they did get lowered, than i dont understand them not getting lowered now

No idea. They lowered them today this morning I think anyway. Apparently nobody really refused in the first place.

WSS

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No idea. They lowered them today this morning I think anyway. Apparently nobody really refused in the first place.

WSS

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/‘disgraceful’-trump-once-criticized-obama-for-not-swiftly-lowering-the-american-flag-now-it’s-his-turn/ar-AAzxi1o?ocid=spartandhp

wow, so Obama didn't lower the flags for the church shooting quick enough for Drumphy and look what he wrote at the time...

"“This disgraceful omission is unacceptable and yet another example of our incompetent politicians,” Trump said at the time, ordering flags at all of his properties to be flown at half-staff. “It is a simple yet meaningful and important gesture that signifies our respect and recognition for these great soldiers who lost their lives.”

just another head shaking example. The guy literally has zero consistent principle. He just says what he feels at any given moment. This is not a guy I trust to do anything of any value in Washington, he's not a leader. You can argue neither was Obama, fine I really don't care about any other past president cause I never liked any of them...including lord Reagan. They're all frauds and hucksters. 

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

just another head shaking example. The guy literally has zero consistent principle. He just says what he feels at any given moment. This is not a guy I trust to do anything of any value in Washington, he's not a leader. You can argue neither was Obama, fine I really don't care about any other past president cause I never liked any of them...including lord Reagan. They're all frauds and hucksters. 

Hey you can respect or follow anybody you want. I've said all along, way before you ever showed up here that there is a ruling class. Guaranteed by the Constitution and the fact that we are a republic. I've also said just about anybody, besides maybe brain damaged or mentally Retarded oh, can be the president.

We have a tendency to make heroes or villains out of people that are just like delete pilgrim, victims of different sets of circumstances.

There's not a man on Earth who could handle every single aspect of a junior high school football team by himself let alone a country with hundreds of millions of people.

WSS

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/‘disgraceful’-trump-once-criticized-obama-for-not-swiftly-lowering-the-american-flag-now-it’s-his-turn/ar-AAzxi1o?ocid=spartandhp

wow, so Obama didn't lower the flags for the church shooting quick enough for Drumphy and look what he wrote at the time...

"“This disgraceful omission is unacceptable and yet another example of our incompetent politicians,” Trump said at the time, ordering flags at all of his properties to be flown at half-staff. “It is a simple yet meaningful and important gesture that signifies our respect and recognition for these great soldiers who lost their lives.”

For everything Trump does or doesn't do, there is a trump quote/tweet from the past contradicting it.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

For everything Trump does or doesn't do, there is a trump quote/tweet from the past contradicting it.

And for all of the sh!t spewing Dems like Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi & Hillary Clinton, you have videos of them talking about stopping illegal  immigration.

Now they’re doing a 180 on it, and suddenly they’re all for it.

True...it’s not a tweet, but it’s the Dems on record walking it back.

Same difference.

Archived