THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers writer Ed Bouchette

jcam222

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, boo fagley said:

you're a fvcking idiot snowflake that turns everything into race.

I grew up in Pittsburgh dipshit. It has very racist pockets.

On 7/19/2018 at 4:33 PM, Vagitron said:

Ed is an idiot. I'm not making game predictions but he's not exactly well liked in Pittsburgh. He's like mark madden lite and madden is a WWE type character. 

I do think the Browns have improved quite a bit, especially with FINALLY giving a rookie qb the chance to develop without being forced into the lineup to save the farm. Tyrod is underrated and Mayfield can sit back and learn and not get ruined.

Edit: so..e of the comments in here are hilariously ridiculous. Brown losing a step? Wear and tear? Look up the little snippet from a former steeler Josh Harris who was a top shelf track athlete. He said Antonio brown has gotten faster this offseason. Dig up some peer opinions on brown. He was drafted late, he out works EVERYBODY. 

NFL peers rated him number two behind Marsha "system qb" Brady. Sure he's lost a step alright lol.

Everyone is a liar or idiot who speak ill of the Steelers. Steroid riddled champions. Everyone knows the truth.

They ain't winning Super Bowls now.

The system Brady plays in is so simple that Tomlin can't figure it out because he is a genuis defensive guru on another level that mortal humans can't understand.

15 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Is that right?

Yes, it is right.

Why do you think they traded Jimmy?

Because they were either going to have to start him and bench Brady...which was not happening....or they were going to lose him to free agency at the end of last year.  They traded him in order to get something back rather than nothing.

Brady isn't going to be playing much longer. Matt Cassell wasn't a very good qb, he went 11-5. The pats are 13-6 without Brady. Brady is no doubt good but when he's gone they will plug in another qb and continue to win. The pats are bill.

They will continue to possibly be a contender to make the playoffs.  They would never be a contender to win a SB.  They would be basically like the Browns were under BB near the end of his tenure here.   But, remember this about your hero BB:   He was here with the Browns for 5 years......4 of them he had losing seasons. And he has made the playoffs as a HC ONLY 1 time when his QB was not Tom Brady.    So he really ain't all that and a bag of chips.

And...you know who knows all this:  Bill Belichick.   When Brady retires, BB goes with him I believe. He will not want his reputation tarnished by having it proven that he may be only mediocre without him.

Archived