THE BROWNS BOARD

Barack Obama Threat

Barack Obama said “If we don’t do something about this president, I will.” at DNC fundraiser last night 

This sounds like a threat to me. Where is Secret Service?

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.de0cae71187eade247758d69fb81edd8.png

Sweet !

They just put themselves on the Record.

Can you say "Sedition" ?

Lotta slack in that rope, and they're sure running it out.

:He called Obama out onto the stage by saying, “Let’s give it up for the real president of the United States"

wow thats not like tongue in cheek at all thats pure sedition. god are u holed up in ur basement with firearms and a ham radio next to u or something? ie the apocalypse internet.....?

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Uhhh.... Cal. Frequently. DieHard in a trolling way mostly. Some people that have since been banned

Ok, not "a lot". Just some of our loudest members

liar. He was always president, I said he wasn't a Real American president. Obamao admitted he wanted to change America. "remake it".

He is a marxist, a pro-revolutionary organizer. He dissed our Constitution.That is not American.

Never once did I say during obamao's commie reign that Bush was the real president of our country.

You just got called on one of your sissy woodypeckerhead retorts.

On 7/1/2018 at 12:56 PM, Canton Dawg said:

Barack Obama said “If we don’t do something about this president, I will.” at DNC fundraiser last night 

This sounds like a threat to me. Where is Secret Service?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-do-something-about-president/

"...Barack Obama did speak at a Democratic National Committee Fundraiser on 28 June 2018 in Beverly Hills, California, but his remarks did not include anything matching the statement offered here.

Multiple news outlets reported on the former president’s remarks at this fundraiser, including Politico, the Daily Caller, CNN, and Fox News, yet we found no reference to what would have been a very newsworthy statement (if Obama had truly made it) in any news report about Obama’s speech. And although this quote meme has been posted to numerous online forums and sites, we haven’t turned up a single instance in which it was accompanied by any evidence documenting that Barack Obama uttered these words."

Please do your research before posting threads. The stupidity of this entire thread could've been avoided had you done so.

it isn't stupid, and let us know when you want to bitch at woody who never researches anything.

Meanwhile:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-do-something-about-president/

CNN’s account of the speech recorded the former president as exhorting his audience to take action themselves:

“If what you are doing requires no sacrifice at all, then you can do more,” Obama told the tony crowd at a sweeping multi-million-dollar Beverly Hills home. “If you are one of these folks who is watching cable news at your Socktail parties with your friends and you are saying ‘civilization is collapsing’ and you are nervous and worried, but that is not where you are putting all your time, energy and money, then either you don’t actually think civilization is collapsing … or you are not pushing yourself hard enough and I would push harder.”

So, to paraphrase his intent - ? - if you don't push hard enough, I will ?"

Given buttock obaMao's supreme arrogance, it is not a stupid point at all.

no no cal, you aren't gonna get away with putting words in his mouth. He didn't say what the right wing propagandists claimed. Period. The context of that statement is now perfectly clear. He's exhorting liberal people to get out and vote like they didn't do in the past election. My only issue is hardly anyone on the left is putting the blame for where we are in it's rightful place...which is Hillary. Obama is trying to reverse the apathy of democrats. No different than what republicans did in this past election putting the fear of god into people over a Hillary presidency. Which all in all, im still glad didn't happen even tho the current moron in chief is making that harder to say by the week. 

At this point I just want Trump to take silencers off class 3 and than gtfo. I would have been on board with him on the Chinese tariffs but he picked a tariff fight with every major trading block so now I can't even be on board with that. 

Archived