THE BROWNS BOARD

Leftist suggests nuclear war to get back away from losing leftist direction

calfoxwc

read again.

A. It is my continual appraisal, that the left is heading toward a civil war mentality. Threatening violence, kidnapping, murder,

viciously harrassing and endorsing harrassment of all political opponenets and those who vote for them, etc etc etc.

So, the "civil war" part comes from that.

B. QUOTE:

"Tom Steyer, the billionaire progressive activist who has tried his hardest to further the movement to impeach President Donald Trump, recently said that nuclear war could be a way for the U.S. change its current political course. "

So, he supports impeaching for no valid reason, he says nuclear war is a way for the U.S. to change it's current political course.

I said "

"Leftist suggests nuclear war to get back away from losing leftist direction"

He is a LEFTIST absolutely. He suggests that nuclear war is a way...for the U.S. to change/back away from It's political course/from losing leftist direction/going in pro-Constitution Real American direction/NON-MARXIST direction.

Where the hell is the part where"he didn't say..." and "what I am making it seem" come in?

what the hell are you talking about? I interpret the article I read, and I summarized for the title of the thread. If you read the link,

it gives his actual quote -

“What happened is that George W. Bush, he put us in two disastrous wars and we were headed toward the biggest financial disaster since the Great Depression,” Steyer fired back. “So if the answer is that we need those three things to happen for a course correction, I’d prefer to move a little quicker. How about that? But I take your point. Maybe we can have, like, a nuclear war and then we get a real course correction.”

So, he says "Maybe we can have, like, a nuclear war and then we get a real course correction"...

what part of incessant vague illegitimate complaining are you going with now?

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

that's stupid. and stop saying stupid stuff you can't back up with rationale.

You are irrational.

oh no dinesh is every bit the hindu michael moore. he is no less the partisan propagandeur that moore is. i've watched his stuff in full, he's a political hack end of story. 

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I think Moore's movies are by-and-large large pretty entertaining. Regardless of the content.

WSS

Does Moore have more of a budget than D'Souza? I feel like Moore might be more established in what he does at this point. Though they're both attempting to do the same thing.

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Does Moore have more of a budget than D'Souza? I feel like Moore might be more established in what he does at this point. Though they're both attempting to do the same thing.

I don't think the budget has anything to do with it. I just personally think D'souza's style is a little bit dry compared to Moore's. I'm not looking at either guy as far as whether I'm buying the political statements they are making, just from an entertainment Factor.

WSS

Archived