Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dawgs89

Mayfield or Mahomes

Recommended Posts

To answer the question:   AA was founded in Akron, OH.   The two most important locations, as depicted above, are the old Mayflower Hotel where Dr Bob and Bill W first were introduced and sat down together to discussion their addictions (which is still there, converted to a senior citizens dwelling),  and the Gate Lodge),  and the other is the Gate Lodge of Stan Hywet Hall, where they met with the daughter-in-law  of the founder of the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.  to put together and organize the AA organization.

https://www.cleveland.com/akron/index.ssf/2018/06/foudners_day_expected_to_draw.html

And no, I am not a member, nor do I need to be. (though, my dad needed it...but never got it).  I just know my history

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

No.   Though Barberton may have the highest percentage of it populace that needs their service!!:lol:

Buffalo NY too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

To answer the question:   AA was founded in Akron, OH.   The two most important locations, as depicted above, are the old Mayflower Hotel where Dr Bob and Bill W first were introduced and sat down together to discussion their addictions (which is still there, converted to a senior citizens dwelling),  and the Gate Lodge),  and the other is the Gate Lodge of Stan Hywet Hall, where they met with the daughter-in-law  of the founder of the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.  to put together and organize the AA organization.

https://www.cleveland.com/akron/index.ssf/2018/06/foudners_day_expected_to_draw.html

And no, I am not a member, nor do I need to be. (though, my dad needed it...but never got it).  I just know my history

Ohio has everything.

Rock and Roll HOF, NFL HOF and the Alcohol HOF.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Ohio has everything.

Rock and Roll HOF, NFL HOF and the Alcohol HOF.

We used to have the Inventor's HOF, but I don't know the status of that any more. The building is still here in Akron, and is still somewhat affiliated, though now it professes to be some kind of School.  There are also  NIHOF  offices in North Canton,   but the induction ceremonies for new members has taken place in Washington DC  at some venue near the US Patent Office.  So, who knows the status of that.

Err, edit:  It seems that the museum has now been moved to Virginia:

National Inventors Hall of Fame Museum
600 Dulany Street
Alexandria, VA 22314

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

We used to have the Inventor's HOF, but I don't know the status of that any more. The building is still here in Akron, and is still somewhat affiliated, though now it professes to be some kind of School.  There are also  NIHOF  offices in North Canton,   but the induction ceremonies for new members has taken place in Washington DC  at some venue near the US Patent Office.  So, who knows the status of that.

Err, edit:  It seems that the museum has now been moved to Virginia:

National Inventors Hall of Fame Museum
600 Dulany Street
Alexandria, VA 22314

The Goodyear blimp too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

The Goodyear blimp too.

What about it?   It is still here, trust me. Main building is at Wingfoot Lake.   There are a couple of other bases as well:

https://www.goodyearblimp.com/behind-the-scenes/airship-bases.html

I have on a few occasions seen as many as 3-4 blimps flying together over Akron. This photo shows 4 over downtown.

73fa368cf0912b1021ab07ea416ff05b.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, boo fagley said:

The Resposada or Anejo.

 

I just checked, it was Reposado. 

It was in a bachelor's party, with a barbecue in a hot sunny day, while playing cards, but I can tell it was very good, I enjoyed it a lot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Ohio has everything.

Rock and Roll HOF, NFL HOF and the Alcohol HOF.

Oh christ. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 5:07 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Zaya? Don't get me started.😁

 

Jameson? When I drink Zaya, women hold my caulk.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget, Ohio also has the jackoff HOF. TBB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Jameson? When I drink Zaya, women hold my caulk.

 

When I drink Diplomatico they all turn into a young Brigitte Bardot.🤩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Don't forget, Ohio also has the jackoff HOF. TBB.

And the GOAT of jackoff's holds a place of highest esteem:  Ghoolie:  immortalized in bronze!

56269305_1_x.jpg?version=1&width=512&for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And the GOAT of jackoff's holds a place of highest esteem:  Ghoolie:  immortalized in bronze!

56269305_1_x.jpg?version=1&width=512&for

Give your wife her stuff back. What the hell are you doing with that?

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Give your wife her stuff back. What the hell are you doing with that?

 

Immortalizing you in bronze!  Don't you see the resemblence?  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give your wife her dildo back.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Give your wife her dildo back.

 

She don't need one. But just think...your image is immortalized on a dildo.....probably the only pussy you will ever get!! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2018 at 9:59 PM, Dawgs89 said:

Simple question: Who do you think will be the better NFL QB?

Mayfield hasn't played a single nfl down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×