Jump to content
Dawgs89

Mayfield or Mahomes

Recommended Posts

To answer the question:   AA was founded in Akron, OH.   The two most important locations, as depicted above, are the old Mayflower Hotel where Dr Bob and Bill W first were introduced and sat down together to discussion their addictions (which is still there, converted to a senior citizens dwelling),  and the Gate Lodge),  and the other is the Gate Lodge of Stan Hywet Hall, where they met with the daughter-in-law  of the founder of the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.  to put together and organize the AA organization.

https://www.cleveland.com/akron/index.ssf/2018/06/foudners_day_expected_to_draw.html

And no, I am not a member, nor do I need to be. (though, my dad needed it...but never got it).  I just know my history

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

No.   Though Barberton may have the highest percentage of it populace that needs their service!!:lol:

Buffalo NY too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

To answer the question:   AA was founded in Akron, OH.   The two most important locations, as depicted above, are the old Mayflower Hotel where Dr Bob and Bill W first were introduced and sat down together to discussion their addictions (which is still there, converted to a senior citizens dwelling),  and the Gate Lodge),  and the other is the Gate Lodge of Stan Hywet Hall, where they met with the daughter-in-law  of the founder of the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.  to put together and organize the AA organization.

https://www.cleveland.com/akron/index.ssf/2018/06/foudners_day_expected_to_draw.html

And no, I am not a member, nor do I need to be. (though, my dad needed it...but never got it).  I just know my history

Ohio has everything.

Rock and Roll HOF, NFL HOF and the Alcohol HOF.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Ohio has everything.

Rock and Roll HOF, NFL HOF and the Alcohol HOF.

We used to have the Inventor's HOF, but I don't know the status of that any more. The building is still here in Akron, and is still somewhat affiliated, though now it professes to be some kind of School.  There are also  NIHOF  offices in North Canton,   but the induction ceremonies for new members has taken place in Washington DC  at some venue near the US Patent Office.  So, who knows the status of that.

Err, edit:  It seems that the museum has now been moved to Virginia:

National Inventors Hall of Fame Museum
600 Dulany Street
Alexandria, VA 22314

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

We used to have the Inventor's HOF, but I don't know the status of that any more. The building is still here in Akron, and is still somewhat affiliated, though now it professes to be some kind of School.  There are also  NIHOF  offices in North Canton,   but the induction ceremonies for new members has taken place in Washington DC  at some venue near the US Patent Office.  So, who knows the status of that.

Err, edit:  It seems that the museum has now been moved to Virginia:

National Inventors Hall of Fame Museum
600 Dulany Street
Alexandria, VA 22314

The Goodyear blimp too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

The Goodyear blimp too.

What about it?   It is still here, trust me. Main building is at Wingfoot Lake.   There are a couple of other bases as well:

https://www.goodyearblimp.com/behind-the-scenes/airship-bases.html

I have on a few occasions seen as many as 3-4 blimps flying together over Akron. This photo shows 4 over downtown.

73fa368cf0912b1021ab07ea416ff05b.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, boo fagley said:

The Resposada or Anejo.

 

I just checked, it was Reposado. 

It was in a bachelor's party, with a barbecue in a hot sunny day, while playing cards, but I can tell it was very good, I enjoyed it a lot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Ohio has everything.

Rock and Roll HOF, NFL HOF and the Alcohol HOF.

Oh christ. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 5:07 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Zaya? Don't get me started.😁

 

Jameson? When I drink Zaya, women hold my caulk.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget, Ohio also has the jackoff HOF. TBB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Jameson? When I drink Zaya, women hold my caulk.

 

When I drink Diplomatico they all turn into a young Brigitte Bardot.🤩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Don't forget, Ohio also has the jackoff HOF. TBB.

And the GOAT of jackoff's holds a place of highest esteem:  Ghoolie:  immortalized in bronze!

56269305_1_x.jpg?version=1&width=512&for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And the GOAT of jackoff's holds a place of highest esteem:  Ghoolie:  immortalized in bronze!

56269305_1_x.jpg?version=1&width=512&for

Give your wife her stuff back. What the hell are you doing with that?

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Give your wife her stuff back. What the hell are you doing with that?

 

Immortalizing you in bronze!  Don't you see the resemblence?  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give your wife her dildo back.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Give your wife her dildo back.

 

She don't need one. But just think...your image is immortalized on a dildo.....probably the only pussy you will ever get!! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2018 at 9:59 PM, Dawgs89 said:

Simple question: Who do you think will be the better NFL QB?

Mayfield hasn't played a single nfl down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone seen an add on TV about an in depth program on Baker that is supposed to air I think on July 29? I can't find it anywhere though.

I do know that NFL Network starts "Inside Training Camp" tomorrow starting at 1pm EDT.

Browns TC starts Thursday.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/06/cleveland_browns_training_camp_176.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pat Mahomo said:

 

😎

your sleep posting again. no one here cares or will open this chit..Go gm your team. Signing more NT/LB/CB than will ever see the field is as good as his move in adding Camela Erving..ya miss Dorsey yet?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

your sleep posting again. no one here cares or will open this chit..Go gm your team. Signing more NT/LB/CB than will ever see the field is as good as his move in adding Camela Erving..ya miss Dorsey yet?  

 

If no one cares about Mahomes, then why was a thread created about Mahomes?

Or was this just an exercise for Browns fans on here to wax poetic about how great they think Mayfield will be in comparison to Mahomes, and anyone posting anything that might disagree with that just gets yelled at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

If no one cares about Mahomes, then why was a thread created about Mahomes?

last i checked, today is hump day and this dawg don't agree with a Mahomo fan pissing in our lawn with Mahomo videos after we just signed Mayfield. Dawg89 who started this has 65 post.Dutch blew by that in 2 days here..Happy Hump Day & don't bring that Mahomo piss in my Lawn..Good day now, my job has no guarantees(nor warranty)     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

last i checked, today is hump day and this dawg don't agree with a Mahomo fan pissing in our lawn with Mahomo videos after we just signed Mayfield. Dawg89 who started this has 65 post.Dutch blew by that in 2 days here..Happy Hump Day & don't bring that Mahomo piss in my Lawn..Good day now, my job has no guarantees(nor warranty)     

And I conned my wife into thinking yesterday was hump day. Shall I go for a twofer?🤩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

If no one cares about Mahomes, then why was a thread created about Mahomes?

Or was this just an exercise for Browns fans on here to wax poetic about how great they think Mayfield will be in comparison to Mahomes, and anyone posting anything that might disagree with that just gets yelled at?

I think it may be an exercise in trying to decide if in fact any Big 12 QB in history will actually turn out to be a good NFL QB.   So far, the best that conference has produced since its inception in 1994 has been Andy Dalton.  And see my thread on QB Tiers.  I do not rate him in the top half of QBs in the NFL.  Neither he nor Sam Bradford...who will be holding the seat in Arizona until they decide if Josh Rosen is ready. 

So...yea, I think it is mostly about where they come from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And I conned my wife into thinking yesterday was hump day. Shall I go for a twofer?🤩

1200px-2011_Trampeltier_1528.JPG

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

1200px-2011_Trampeltier_1528.JPG

Reminds me of the Aggie who joined the French Foreign Legion.

He got assigned to some place 50 miles out in the desert and inquired of the Sgt. Major what the men did for sex so far away from everything. The Sgt. Maj. took him over to the coral and showed him their female camel saying, "We use her".

About a week later the Sgt. Maj. was doing his nightly rounds when into his flashlight beam he finds the Aggie on a chair doing the Camel from behind. The Sgt. Maj. asked him what he was doing and the Aggie told him he was doing as instructed. The Sgt. Maj. replied, "No you idiot-we use her to ride the 50 miles into town to the whorehouse."🐪🦄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2018 at 4:18 PM, The Gipper said:

What about it?   It is still here, trust me. Main building is at Wingfoot Lake.   There are a couple of other bases as well:

https://www.goodyearblimp.com/behind-the-scenes/airship-bases.html

I have on a few occasions seen as many as 3-4 blimps flying together over Akron. This photo shows 4 over downtown.

73fa368cf0912b1021ab07ea416ff05b.jpg

"Captain, we have LeBron's house in sight."  Captain: "Bombs away!!!"    :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2018 at 8:15 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Anyone seen an add on TV about an in depth program on Baker that is supposed to air I think on July 29? I can't find it anywhere though.

I do know that NFL Network starts "Inside Training Camp" tomorrow starting at 1pm EDT.

Browns TC starts Thursday.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/06/cleveland_browns_training_camp_176.html

"All the Way Up" Two segments on FOX this Sunday afternoon. Already have it racked up to record Bill.  :)   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×