THE BROWNS BOARD

Elf come back?

LBC mike

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Look up the definition of cartoon.

That's not a cartoon logo.  The Pats logo isn't meant to instill fear, but rather designed to command respect.

Your elf would do neither.

But hey why not.  The other Cleveland teams logo, Chief Wahoo, does neither as well.

If these are not cartoons...what are they? 

And if you think that either of these Pats logos instill fear or respect than the Brownie....you are one gullible human being.

Besides, I don't think that these logos are meant to do either.  There is NO logo that would ever instill fear in another team's players....nor any respect. They get that from the way they play on the field.   These logos are nothing more than marketing tools....to sell parphenalia and crap, and that is all.  If you don't know that, then you are a tool.

how-to-draw-the-patriots-logo-new-englannew_england_patriots_oldasd.jpg?w=1000&h

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

If these are not cartoons...what are they? 

And if you think that either of these Pats logos instill fear or respect than the Brownie....you are one gullible human being.

Besides, I don't think that these logos are meant to do either.  There is NO logo that would ever instill fear in another team's players....nor any respect. They get that from the way they play on the field.   These logos are nothing more than marketing tools....to sell parphenalia and crap, and that is all.  If you don't know that, then you are a tool.

Right. Logos are basically cartoon like or symbols or whatever the designer has in mind.

Afterall what kind of a sports team is truly represented by a cardinal, blue jay, Metropolitan, blue jacket or even penguin as long as the fans like it.....well most of them anyway.

GO PENGUINS, now that's a scary sight!

On 8/6/2018 at 1:01 PM, mjp28 said:

Right. Logos are basically cartoon like or symbols or whatever the designer has in mind.

Afterall what kind of a sports team is truly represented by a cardinal, blue jay, Metropolitan, blue jacket or even penguin as long as the fans like it.....well most of them anyway.

GO PENGUINS, now that's a scary sight!

I'm very scared... but they don't seem to mind ice that much...

Emperor Penguin

PS- still waiting to know what else a Charger is?  First thing that comes to my mind...  

Image result for phone charger images

On 6/28/2018 at 6:49 PM, Dutch Oven said:

What's everyone's thoughts on the Dawg Pound and dawg-related logos for the Browns?

Ingrained now into Browns lore or something that is dated and needs to be moved on from? 

Move on. The dawg defense was in the 80s and that's where it should remain. 

Archived