Sign in to follow this  
hoorta

Training Camp Info...

FWIW  https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/tickets/training-camp

Personally- I'm less than thrilled about the way tickets are being handed out. 1st, they're assuming every Browns fan has a smartphone, 2nd I would just love to have your mobile app on mine. Um, no. 

fgixltihy82ix2mcfr9m

Very cool lookin'.......except the way he's holding the ball.   He's gonna fumble it.

• Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:32 PM, hoorta said:

FWIW  https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/tickets/training-camp

Personally- I'm less than thrilled about the way tickets are being handed out. 1st, they're assuming every Browns fan has a smartphone, 2nd I would just love to have your mobile app on mine. Um, no. 

got to catch up to the times, The NFL and not just the Browns are eliminating print at home tickets. Mobile or actual ticket is now needed. Too many scalpers were selling the same copy of print at home tickets.

32 minutes ago, TopDawg31 said:

got to catch up to the times, The NFL and not just the Browns are eliminating print at home tickets. Mobile or actual ticket is now needed. Too many scalpers were selling the same copy of print at home tickets.

The world has moved on to WiFi, smart phones, high speed Internet and all of that even in "third world countries".

But I was surprised that many rural areas particularly near us in NE OHIO across the line in WPA do not have access, the Pennsylvania government is looking into spending millions to correct this situation. 

We now have WiFi, one 15.6" laptop, three 10" tablets, one 7" tablet, two smartphones just for the two of us......couldn't get by without them now, especially the 10" for me. Progress!

17 hours ago, mjp28 said:

The world has moved on to WiFi, smart phones, high speed Internet and all of that even in "third world countries".

But I was surprised that many rural areas particularly near us in NE OHIO across the line in WPA do not have access, the Pennsylvania government is looking into spending millions to correct this situation. 

We now have WiFi, one 15.6" laptop, three 10" tablets, one 7" tablet, two smartphones just for the two of us......couldn't get by without them now, especially the 10" for me. Progress!

It was far cheaper to own a pair of "rabbitears".

Or a land line with an answering machine.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It was far cheaper to own a pair of "rabbitears".

It brings to mind Bruce Springsteen's song "57 channels and nothing's on". Now for your $120 or so a month on DirecTV it's more like "557 channels and there's still nothing on". And I probably haven't ever watched 500 of them. :)