Jump to content
hoorta

Training Camp Info...

Recommended Posts

On 7/29/2018 at 7:27 PM, gumby73 said:

Orion & Todd Haley got Corey Coleman back on his horse.:o Day 4.. more F-bombs from Haley..hello coach'em up.. https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2018/7/29/17628022/cleveland-browns-training-camp-recap-day-4-corey-coleman-shines   

Couch been hitting the weight room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2018 at 7:40 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

It was far cheaper to own a pair of "rabbitears".

What, my aol dial up modem isn't top rate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DieHardBrownsFan said:

What, my aol dial up modem isn't top rate?

w     h     a     t     d     i     d     y     o    u     s     a   y?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

What, my aol dial up modem isn't top rate?

"You've got mail"  No you've got mail, real mail in your real mail box.......maybe time to upgrade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Couch been hitting the weight room.

LOL. Chubb must be wondering if somebody is playing a rookie joke on him ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

scrimmage today is there a link for it or is it closed to the public

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, syd said:

scrimmage today is there a link for it or is it closed to the public

Closed.but to ticket owners inside camp..thinking Dorsey don't want to put much on tape..Thur twitter..Both QB's played well. Landry caught 2 TD's (one 1 handed) Bakers 1st pick of camp came on a tip off Myles,off Collins, into Randalls hands..Baker hit on 1 TD 1st drive to Board.. Than threw a few 35 yarders, Setting up Chubb scoring on 2 yard run..mostly 2's & 3's played. Seemed like to many sacks on Baker with 2's/3's on OL.Brantley may have briused a calf? Pressers are out..waiting on highlights   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Closed.but to ticket owners inside camp..thinking Dorsey don't want to put much on tape..Thur twitter..Both QB's played well. Landry caught 2 TD's (one 1 handed) Bakers 1st pick of camp came on a tip off Myles,off Collins, into Randalls hands..Baker hit on 1 TD 1st drive to Board.. Than threw a few 35 yarders, Setting up Chubb scoring on 2 yard run..mostly 2's & 3's played. Seemed like to many sacks on Baker with 2's/3's on OL.Brantley may have briused a calf? Pressers are out..waiting on highlights   

yo thanks bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see Ratley back from hip injury and taking in the long pass from Mayfield. Those guys are going to develop well together as a pair on second team.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here's a little more highlights from scrimmage  https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/08/watch_highlights_from_the_brow.html  Landry's got some webb's for hands..10 1/4" Hue.. Won't be surprised if we find some camp bodies at DT. Trevon Coley maybe out till week 1 with ankle sprain..Brantley will be down a couple weeks with a right leg issue.Hope for a quad/bruse and not a knee 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Coleman is dinged again - this time a hammy....... I hope he didn't break his hand grabbing at it. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2018 at 8:54 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Good to see Ratley back from hip injury and taking in the long pass from Mayfield. Those guys are going to develop well together as a pair on second team.

BTW Bill, Ratley got some kudos today from Todd Haley.

We had a great day at Browns TC....4 1/2 month old Grandson Landon starting his life out right with a private tour of inside of Browns' Facility & offices, where we had pic taken with Josh Cribbs   https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPvEgHpoYgedI28wMi2E5oq5n1878xJw0B8bmau & then his "one on one" with "Hollywood" Higgins   https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOSm9OvN9VAIiFbRNVw-fK0EdyoyhSt5veHyWi4 BTW, even though Dad's hands cover it, that's a Baker Mayfield #6 onesy Landon is wearing.

Rashard "Hollywood" Higgins was really great with Landon, who was all smiles with him. My Son in Law said he may be his new favorite Brown.

Great day at TC!

Mike

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

BTW Bill, Ratley got some kudos today from Todd Haley.

We had a great day at Browns TC....4 1/2 month old Grandson Landon starting his life out right with a private tour of inside of Browns' Facility & offices, where we had pic taken with Josh Cribbs   https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPvEgHpoYgedI28wMi2E5oq5n1878xJw0B8bmau & then his "one on one" with "Hollywood" Higgins   https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOSm9OvN9VAIiFbRNVw-fK0EdyoyhSt5veHyWi4 BTW, even though Dad's hands cover it, that's a Baker Mayfield #6 onesy Landon is wearing.

Rashard "Hollywood" Higgins was really great with Landon, who was all smiles with him. My Son in Law said he may be his new favorite Brown.

Great day at TC!

Mike

Could not get the links to work Mike.

Glad Ratley is working out for the team. Seems like he landed in the right spot at the right time given our struggles in the receiving department. And very fortunate that he will likely develop a real close rapport with our new QB given that they will likely be paired a lot this year. Should make for an interesting pre-season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

New Browns car?

Drawing at the Jack Casino in Cleveland.  They're awarding two of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Drawing at the Jack Casino in Cleveland.  They're awarding two of them.

Sand them stripes off. At 5000 miles, we will see if it has earned them strips..Nice Ride! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Could not get the links to work Mike.

Glad Ratley is working out for the team. Seems like he landed in the right spot at the right time given our struggles in the receiving department. And very fortunate that he will likely develop a real close rapport with our new QB given that they will likely be paired a lot this year. Should make for an interesting pre-season.

Let's try this...

tv3xQBkdP2gW7SoaKtvEHciFKaPLqL-V_X3VzHfXWOf1Scl_MraM3UuQ8MSEnDHxlTRv2B8R3gHz8nHFafOtp8FMUHZhD8L4iyT38Hy2zuMzSyOArpS4xM_qYTK1tv5z-siHVX7IsrN0QgzJuoN4V45_Y2YLCCONXFjlIStsirVLIaTUXeye6eEIgHxSJywjze1HlgxRMEXDsEdeQpttpIa3wCdv0KchO-Ci5TS9Y14gXsy6gAmGXIyMY8TJ3U6QP-EZM-96heHgAcZeZrYBP5eWRZrNM21W5718fvSOjm8ArDdH4dYLylMT9Es74WPzDTawynyb0EkiunO4xbrjhe8FbkLRu9W0gsUPaPIXir1cj1DHfVc-iQCkDOKtl43NeV0n2Tinph3kCqGlEQTHvsw2X2nQZg1QFkNgbaDhFFuO6MC_G8zBmudIhV-5G-TvP8MBoobApW3dMEF-xDC08BcIl1d8IcLyCzsmWRKAmOznX4spkaksfHYi8TnnLAbdDgtYRdb5pgnhD-XPVPQ7IXJndfmUeH8R3gj07hfRXoYivlIMsiolbPIOfDqI5y90gMhTTAYofW9MsyTY4xKmWedtrNuatxueWf0hExU=w457-h609-no

& this...

4jhldx2gnXpJSJc9xBBzsme1PFAeUBqwwwjO0wzVVxxDflDoaZTdyPFzzJ5JkwPCqWTHs53pvpiTEeVtSefIFKu2UORBsQAxr12lyYEfRP5aq-YHLlkNaj_t90xecm9kf4y3PpKxwsBC7zBhPCwlk4mlPbguBaejAYQKezmygIlA9pMrxwCQ8HmVDR83L-rJzbZckYhoxBt7DLQIXmTKfeV8rykVH5TYPbDakj5J7diQaH4yhimTeGmBAdW1mmPQwsO_eyNtQiLqxB-ACjorblws0e8XQU9BphEMS9xfD63qMc8HERn9kt0sO2Y5cLWJa2iD4uUbZhnYlvfoca3-rOHl_OIxQPyaaEYRs156cVF1ZElfAbWHvlXDCnWNtVhXjQ3fdq5Xh9n28xRs6HJ0Wf4WAPsw-561z02kR0s6MMCtwjLg9tAfWrn9fwM0KWtawK8g2D_AtVdrlivrkoYsBsjPK9zKBq2_5pKIoS1MoyDOE73sIGEzR9dNTJIJcOmmdWqrd3ONvp8cROnJtcJnNXWqc-d4uzdXx_cEw4iNrsaeQZQ-jN7blux2NuF42nfZ-FU52sWRd8lNV-QcUP-WEvjR-R2q3YBHYWRRjyo=w457-h609-no

Mike

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Linky no worky 🧙‍♂️

Got a couple of nice circles with minus signs in them though.🕵️‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bill, I copied & pasted the images. I don't know WHY you're not getting them.

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Bill, I copied & pasted the images. I don't know WHY you're not getting them.

Mike

Me neither Mike. Anyone else see them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Me neither Mike. Anyone else see them?

got'em in N.C... to the Crib'' looks slow compared to Mike 🐎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see the picks. Give me back my money!

EDIT: pics*, meaning pictures.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×