Sign in to follow this  
Westside Steve

ESPN gripes and praise

Well....doing this type of 'grading" has always been a useless affair, only designed to give some framework for someone to write something....mostly their opinions...which count for nothing any more than yours or mine count for.

The "grade" comes at the end of the season when you look at a team's record.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

ultimately the off season will be judged on whether baker becomes a solid nfl starter or not at qb.

Taking an undersized qb who doesn't possess a great deal of athleticism at #1 is certainly.....different?  We'll see if it pays off....

basically you are counting on him to be drew brees.  So counting on him to be a huge anomaly.....eh....

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Well....doing this type of 'grading" has always been a useless affair, only designed to give some framework for someone to write something....mostly their opinions...which count for nothing any more than yours or mine count for.

The "grade" comes at the end of the season when you look at a team's record.

That's true, you get your final grades after the final exams are over. ;)

.......anything before that are just Great Expectations. 

Ridiculous.  Reads like the guys polled don't have a clue.  Dorsey has them all beat.

On 6/26/2018 at 10:58 PM, Suomi said:

Ridiculous.  Reads like the guys polled don't have a clue.  Dorsey has them all beat.

Well maybe. And I think so have I hope so. But cool your stool, we ain't won a game yet.

WSS

On 6/26/2018 at 12:14 PM, Tacosman said:

Taking an undersized qb who doesn't possess a great deal of athleticism at #1 is certainly.....different?  We'll see if it pays off....

Tom Brady

Maybe he was tall but he looked like a 90 lb weakling.

Good CBs are few and far between and you can never have too many in todays passing league.

Drafting from OSU and Alabama is a no brainer because those programs attract the best in the country.