THE BROWNS BOARD

More bitter idiots

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nonsense. we aren't calling for the owners to "go into other professions" if we disagree with them.

There is a point about the tyranny of the left. The left's attack on Christianity, Christmas, unborn children,

healthy, normal sexuality, etc.

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

so why dod u even make the thread if u agree people should be calling for all kinds of butthurt boycotts?

For discussion. I still think people who call for boycotts are kind of stupid. But beyond the boycott I think that in certain cases businesses are scared of their own shadow and will punish people for being Politically Incorrect. 

WSS

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

that is until sarah huckabee gets asked to leave a restaurant right?

Don't be a stooge. If people want to vote with their wallets and not eat at that restaurant fine with me. It would be nice if they were treated like the baker's were treated. Drug through the court system by their balls Etc but maybe that will take another trip to the Supreme Court. I doubt any of these pricks are religious.

WSS

This is going to create more bitter idiots than any of that. Idiots for putting him in charge. So it begins with an American Icon first. BTW notice the source and where it falls on the diagram in the bias thread.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/25/harley-davidson-make-motorcycles-europe-avoid-trad/

59 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

This is going to create more bitter idiots than any of that. Idiots for putting him in charge. So it begins with an American Icon first. BTW notice the source and where it falls on the diagram in the bias thread.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/25/harley-davidson-make-motorcycles-europe-avoid-trad/

They had already planned on making a factory in Europe.

33 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

They had already planned on making a factory in Europe.

Actually go for it Harley-Davidson. Maybe people in Europe don't mind if the Harley is built in Europe. And you make more money, less shipping. But if you're whining about the tariffs good luck selling these things to American bikers.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Exactly. But that's how I think it should be across the board.

WSS

Is it not?

Certain NFL fans spoke with their wallets when they saw kneeling...    so be it there.      What's the difference now?     Seems like a pretty even standard across the board.  

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Is it not?

Certain NFL fans spoke with their wallets when they saw kneeling...    so be it there.      What's the difference now?     Seems like a pretty even standard across the board.  

No it isn't. Valerie Jarrett looks like the chick from Planet of the Apes and now Roseanne Barr is fired. As I see it if America is that upset about that comparison they might not watch. But they probably will. Because it's actually funny. And true.

WSS

41 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

No it isn't. Valerie Jarrett looks like the chick from Planet of the Apes and now Roseanne Barr is fired. As I see it if America is that upset about that comparison they might not watch. But they probably will. Because it's actually funny. And true.

WSS

So you're equating someone being overtly racist to someone saying " I don't like your administration, I'm doing business elsewhere"...

That about right, champ? 

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

So you're equating someone being overtly racist to someone saying " I don't like your administration, I'm doing business elsewhere"...

That about right, champ? 

the valeri jarret thing was ok cause steve thought it was funny. i think unibrow and her whole unibrow brood getting asked to leave that restaurant was funny ergo that apparently means its ok. good to know

28 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

That about right, champ? 

Pretty close. Different situations but that's about it. Racism is a stupid charge. Racism means, actually for you monkeys that don't know, is thinking that someone's abilities are based upon racial genetics. 

One more time if you change the race in the charge and it sounds stupid it is stupid. And Valerie Jarrett does look like an ape from the movie. Sorry. Nobody should have special status and legally protected from being offended unless everyone is. And that's really stupid.

And just in case any of you want Roseanne's career destroyed but you don't insist that Peter Fonda's next movie be shelved you're, well, Cleve and Woody.

WSS

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

that is until sarah huckabee gets asked to leave a restaurant right?

Do you think she will file a lawsuit?...I don’t.

If it was a lib, you can bet your azz a lawsuit would’ve already been filed.

52 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And just in case any of you want Roseanne's career destroyed but you don't insist that Peter Fonda's next movie be shelved you're, well, Cleve and Woody.

WSS

do u think i would care if abc decided to keep a show i never watched 20 yeats ago the first time it ran and certainly not watching now....do u think i give a sht? my point to the ignorant unwashed masses is that abc is making a business decision and if u no like u no watch abc. its that simple. stop mischaracterizing peoples posotions on subjects. if ur not smart enough to keep track of my freely expressed posirions u can pm me anytime and ill let u know in no uncertain terms where i stand on something

16 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

do u think i would care if abc decided to keep a show i never watched 20 yeats ago the first time it ran and certainly not watching now....do u think i give a sht? my point to the ignorant unwashed masses is that abc is making a business decision and if u no like u no watch abc. its that simple. stop mischaracterizing peoples posotions on subjects. if ur not smart enough to keep track of my freely expressed posirions u can pm me anytime and ill let u know in no uncertain terms where i stand on something

Yes I do think you care about it or you wouldn't be droning on about it. I can't remember watching an entire show 20 years ago oh, I may have, but I've never watched one this season. I just think the constant bleating of racism is bulshitt. Not these people, nor any other minority group should be made into a special class to be protected at all costs. Especially with the vile shitt they say each and every day. 

Regular people within their Community should be railing against those who behave like animals. But you cork soakers spend all your time crying about a joke. Look around. It really isn't helping them. If in fact you think they actually are inferior and need to be helped.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I just read an article that’s saying word on the street is, ABC is going kill off Roseanne’s character.

They’re going to script in that she dies from an opioid overdose.

Imagine that, they’re killing off the main character that the show is named after!

That would be like killing of Seinfeld...and calling the show Seinfeld.

At any rate, I expect it to be cancelled after 2 or 3 episodes.

but i dont drone on about it. as i previously explained, i was explaining to you who are ignorant of how capitalism works that while i personally would fire the fat sow too, in the end its abc's call. if roseann was on twitter this week calling valeri jarrett a N***** do u think anything changes for me?

my point is that decades ago this culture came to an agreement on certain cultural standards that did kind of impinge on the purely capitalist system. we did so because people understood how caustic and damaging a societal free for all could be

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I just read an article that’s saying word on the street is, ABC is going kill off Roseanne’s character.

Imagine that, they’re killing off the main character that the show is named after!

ahahahahaahahah

8 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

They should just have the balls to have her killed by a home invasion of BLM protesters.

WSS

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

but i dont drone on about it. as i previously explained, i was explaining to you who are ignorant of how capitalism works that while i personally would fire the fat sow too, in the end its abc's call. if roseann was on twitter this week calling valeri jarrett a N***** do u think anything changes for me?

my point is that decades ago this culture came to an agreement on certain cultural standards that did kind of impinge on the purely capitalist system. we did so because people understood how caustic and damaging a societal free for all could be

Damaging a society you say? Now that's truly funny.

WSS

Archived