THE BROWNS BOARD

Sarah Huckabee Sanders - press sec and family - kicked out of dirtbag restaurant

calfoxwc

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Gay people can come to Cals store, as long as they aren't "disruptive". Which I feel like means "don't show they're gay in any way". 

At least Steve gave a real answer and walked through it. Thanks. It sounds like you're ok with exceptions based on religious freedom. Are you saying that, in this case, religious freedom trumps genetics? It's ok if you are, just trying to understand your perspective more

I thought I was pretty clear Woody. We have certain situations built into the Constitution of the United States that give people of faith certain privileges that not everyone gets. I mentioned the American Indians and their drug use and gambling I mentioned conscientious objectors not having to serve in the army and while we're at it recognize churches are exempt from taxation. I've also mentioned that anti-abortion citizens should not be forced to pay for abortions nor doctors forced to perform them. There's all kinds of precedent. And without giving examples, which we have done before, genetics and predilection to certain behaviors not accepted by the society oh, do not gain acceptance just because they might be genetic. I guess if anybody wants to try for a constitutional amendment or to repeal the freedom of religion portion they are free to try.

WSS

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

its actually easier than u guys understand....if u kick out a gay person or persons for doing something u would allow a heterosexual person or persons to do...you've run afoul of the law.

take cal, he likely would not kick out a heterosexual couple that gave each other a peck on the cheek. but a gay couple looks fleetingly affectionate at each other and im betting ole bullshttin billy calfox comes flyin out of the main office

asswhole response. But knowingly annoying other customers with perverse sexual behavior, sure, I'd kick them out.

I would also kick out a heterosexual couple for trying to have sex in my cooking oil aisle.

You are so much making yourself look ignorant by these nonsense kind of responses.

35 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Gay people can come to Cals store, as long as they aren't "disruptive". Which I feel like means "don't show they're gay in any way". 

woodpecker emotional knee jerkie.

The woodypeckerhead cleavage song:

Hey, woodpecker -

"how many trees are in a forest? Answer yes or no."

lol.

what an ignorant birdbrain. LOL LOL

just read this:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders and family...

were HARRASSED AFTER they left the restaurant, and the

owner of the red hen and a mob FOLLOWED them across the street

where the rest of the family went to another restaurant, but Sarah and Husband

went home.

21 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

just read this:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders and family...

were HARRASSED AFTER they left the restaurant, and the

owner of the red hen and a mob FOLLOWED them across the street

where the rest of the family went to another restaurant, but Sarah and Husband

went home.

you have a link to that report? cause I would think she would have said something about that. Instead Sarah acknowledged she was asked politely to leave. Don't get hooked by ur fake news sites cal

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

you have a link to that report? cause I would think she would have said something about that. Instead Sarah acknowledged she was asked politely to leave. Don't get hooked by ur fake news sites cal

you don't think, you feel, and that is wrong.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32278/listen-sarah-sanders-family-harassed-much-worse-amanda-prestigiacomo

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32278/listen-sarah-sanders-family-harassed-much-worse-amanda-prestigiacomo

her children have been threatened with kidnapping:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/sarah-huckabee-sanders-my-small-children-have-received-threats/

Which btw, Virginia has a law barring a public establishment from denying service over beliefs etc.

NOTE: Heard this from an attorney in Virginia on Fox News.

and...

Pam Bondi, Florida att general:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/florida-ag-pam-bondi-describes-being-harassed-by-screaming-hecklers-at-mr-rogers-movie-they-were-an-inch-from-my-face/

it's going to get worse - democrat brownshirt party out of control.

so mike huckabee's word? uh uh, i want that story verified by her family and or bystanders. sorry, i dont trust mike huckabee furtger than i can throw him. if what was described actually happened i struggle to fathom why sarah wouldnt have mentioned this in her initial tweet. the first reports of this story were uniform on both sides. sarah obvioydly would have known that her extended family were further harrassed. im not "feeling" sht....im dutifully skeptical of anything i read liberal or conservative. all of u are up to ur eyeballs in unfettered horsesht. 

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

asswhole response. But knowingly annoying other customers with perverse sexual behavior, sure, I'd kick them out.

I would also kick out a heterosexual couple for trying to have sex in my cooking oil aisle.

You are so much making yourself look ignorant by these nonsense kind of responses.

Two gays holding hands = hetero couple Shmucking in his kitchen

Both equally disruptive....

You answered the question Cal. You're all for kickubg out a gay couple as you see fit. Considering political leaning has much less protection around it than sexual orientation, you should have no problem with Sarah H getting kicked out. 

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Red Rectangle: Nonsense damaging to public discourse

Also, wouldn't that out you on the pro slavery side?

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I thought I was pretty clear Woody. We have certain situations built into the Constitution of the United States that give people of faith certain privileges that not everyone gets. I mentioned the American Indians and their drug use and gambling I mentioned conscientious objectors not having to serve in the army and while we're at it recognize churches are exempt from taxation. I've also mentioned that anti-abortion citizens should not be forced to pay for abortions nor doctors forced to perform them. There's all kinds of precedent. And without giving examples, which we have done before, genetics and predilection to certain behaviors not accepted by the society oh, do not gain acceptance just because they might be genetic. I guess if anybody wants to try for a constitutional amendment or to repeal the freedom of religion portion they are free to try.

WSS

In those cases of religious freedom I don't believe they come at the expense of discriminating another group for their sexual orientation 

(As I've said before, I'd much prefer churches get taxed and then they can make any political statement they want)

Picking and choosing where your taxes get to go is another issue

I don't care about what gains "acceptance". I'm talking about not discriminating agsinst a group for their sexual orientation. 

It comes down to whether or not you think religious beliefs should be a pass to discriminate against others for genetic traits (race, gender, sexual orientation, etc). 

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

In those cases of religious freedom I don't believe they come at the expense of discriminating another group for their sexual orientation 

(As I've said before, I'd much prefer churches get taxed and then they can make any political statement they want)

I don't care about what gains "acceptance". I'm talking about not discriminating agsinst a group for their sexual orientation. 

It comes down to whether or not you think religious beliefs should be a pass to discriminate against others for genetic traits (race, gender, sexual orientation, etc). 

And like I said we can use all the cliches we want slippery slope unintended consequences Pandora's Box etc etc but there really are exceptions for religion in American society. I guess there are things that don't seem exactly 100% Fair.

And again I think there's a difference between actually having a strong religious faith and just being creeped out by homosexuals. Don't know how you proved one over the other though. You know my solution which is just asking the Christians and the queers to quit being such asholes about everything. Still I guess that wouldn't really help actual moral differences, abortion for instance.

But...

WSS

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Two gays holding hands = hetero couple Shmucking in his kitchen

Both equally disruptive....

You answered the question Cal. You're all for kickubg out a gay couple as you see fit. Considering political leaning has much less protection around it than sexual orientation, you should have no problem with Sarah H getting kicked out. 

you're a liar - it's childishly birdbrain to intentionally misinterpret what others say, so you can conjure up some way to try to

sound intelligent. Another major fail, woodpecker. You are too ignorant of all subjects on this board to have any legit input.

what is happening now with the harrassment and intimidation of any Trump supporter, or associate of Trump....

is a slowly developing civil war.

as in, if they can make people afraid to support Trump, they win.

I want a MAGA hat now. and I'm going to campaign for him THIS time.

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

who's getting $5 browns ticks? i justblooked at opening day against the steelers and it decent seats, not great, are like close tp $100. you'd never know they've only won one game the last 2 years

Once it's cold and we suck, base tickets are nothing. Then you just move up.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

what is happening now with the harrassment and intimidation of any Trump supporter, or associate of Trump....

is a slowly developing civil war.

as in, if they can make people afraid to support Trump, they win.

I want a MAGA hat now. and I'm going to campaign for him THIS time.

Oh, now that he's no longer a con man?

hasn't been since he became president. He's been one of our greatest American

presidents in history already. I didn't care for his stuff as an entertainer, etc.

I have said several times I called him more of a circus barker.

But, on the campaign trail, I started realizing he was a Real American,

and he has been doing GREAT things for America.

You are just too ignorant a birdbrain to realize it or admit it. Not very smart - one liner woodpecker.

50 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

hasn't been since he became president. He's been one of our greatest American

presidents in history already. I didn't care for his stuff as an entertainer, etc.

I have said several times I called him more of a circus barker.

But, on the campaign trail, I started realizing he was a Real American,

and he has been doing GREAT things for America.

You are just too ignorant a birdbrain to realize it or admit it. Not very smart - one liner woodpecker.

Sounds like he conned you

Looks like there was even more to this story the media didn't report. Not only was Huckabee and her friends asked to leave this restaurant the owner and other employees of the restaurant actually followed them to another restaurant and harassed them there also. I thought it was reported this owner and employees were so "nice" about all this?

"The owner of the second restaurant confirms that they were indeed followed by people organized by the Red Hen’s owners to harass them some more." 

http://therightscoop.com/confirmed-sanders-family-was-followed-by-red-hen-owner-and-harassed-at-2nd-restaurant/#disqus_thread

https://goo.gl/images/Jjo5aC

honestly id forgotten about all the base caustic vitriol spewed during his campaign by not just him but his people. he loved it too beleive me. so now we get to hear all this poosyaching about people getting treated in kind. that picture is why i give no fuks. i cant admonish liberals for what they're doing while they were subjected to Sheet like this from the right. its loke watching israeli's and palestinians in the sandbox throwing catsht at each other

On 6/26/2018 at 7:39 AM, MLD Woody said:

They don't prohibit anyone doing anything because of their sexual choice or genetic predilection or whatever. Just saying they don't want to participate. Just like if you can't get your late term abortion from a Catholic doctor, well you can find somebody who will do it with no repercussions from the law.

WSS

Archived