THE BROWNS BOARD

Sarah Huckabee Sanders - press sec and family - kicked out of dirtbag restaurant

calfoxwc

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not engaging in a back and forth on this. We tried weeks ago when this happened and it was clear you had a loose grip on reality. Similar to the Roseanne thing. I'm just letting it go.

That's because you don't have a leg to stand on and you're a hypocrite.

WSS

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

and this is exactly why the right was nasty to obama for 8 years. its always one side acting like they didnt do exacyly same Sheet

baloney. This stuff didn't happen to all of obamao's regime. You think his press secretary got kick out of a restaurant

with his family?

nope.

15 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

God bless Sarah and her father.  And Shmuck gays and Transgenders.  May they all go to their rightful place in HELL.

I still eat at Chick-fil-A despite their latent homosexual problems. I mean really................fil    A.     Now that is suspicious!        😍😘

face the culture war u started and take it like men. consequences are a part of life. the oracle, "me", warned u of this many moons ago. no sympathies here to any side. some restaurant will tell a prominent democrat to gtfo and the left will likely express the same ridiculous impotent outrage

45 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I still eat at Chick-fil-A despite their latent homosexual problems. I mean really................fil    A.     Now that is suspicious!        😍😘

The chicken is too good. Great service too.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal, you can be gay without throwing glitter everywhere and annoying others. I shouldn't be surprised by your ignorant response

Though you see to be avoiding the question. I wonder why...

Gay couple comes to your store. Maybe they're holding hands. Nothing more than a regular hetero couple. You know they're gay.

Now, can you refuse service to them? 

Yes or no

Just quoting this again for Cal and others. Just a simple Yes No question

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Those damn big city folk. 

I just find that apology tweet hilarious. 

Here’s the sign at The Red Hen...talk about hilarious! 😂😂😂

5836257F-9138-47A9-8800-F26674B51CC0.jpeg

and mad maxine waters wants all lefties to attack and intimidate

all members of Trump's administration.

this is getting very, very bad.

The leftists have gone completely brownshirt.

Like nazis harrassing and ruining the lives of Jews.

With the biased liberal media reporting over 90 percent negative stories on Trump and the constant references to the Trump administration as being Nazi's no wonder many of the left have gone off the rails in their attacking the Trump administration. I read yesterday where Jimmy Fallon was regretting playing around with Trump's hair when  Trump was on his show because he got so many complaints from the left about "humanizing" Trump. God forbid the liberal media or entertainment industry would ever make Trump out to be anything less than Hitler and actually making him human. Anyway this kind of rhetoric from the left is going to end up getting someone killed. Look how insane the rants were from someone like Peter Fonda and no doubt Fonda has been getting a steady diet of reporting from the liberal media about how horrid  and Nazi like the Trump administration is. 

34 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

With the biased liberal media reporting over 90 percent negative stories on Trump and the constant references to the Trump administration as being Nazi's no wonder many of the left have gone off the rails in their attacking the Trump administration. I read yesterday where Jimmy Fallon was regretting playing around with Trump's hair when  Trump was on his show because he got so many complaints from the left about "humanizing" Trump. God forbid the liberal media or entertainment industry would ever make Trump out to be anything less than Hitler and actually making him human. Anyway this kind of rhetoric from the left is going to end up getting someone killed. Look how insane the rants were from someone like Peter Fonda and no doubt Fonda has been getting a steady diet of reporting from the liberal media about how horrid  and Nazi like the Trump administration is. 

90%? Where did you get that from?

How is the "MSM" constantly calling Trump a Nazi? I guess it would make sense any "MSM" story goes through your own outrage amplifier, skewing what's actually being said to make it look worse. Or you just get "news" on the "MSM" from real American media, which would do the same thing 

I find it amusing you're blaming this rhetoric all on the left as well. The poor, innocent right has done nothing but those on the left are all to blame! Come on. We've got a poster on here insinuating liberals encouraged a school shooting. But it's definitely only the left with the harmful rhetoric...

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

and mad maxine waters wants all lefties to attack and intimidate

all members of Trump's administration.

this is getting very, very bad.

The leftists have gone completely brownshirt.

Like nazis harrassing and ruining the lives of Jews.

Where's that "everyone I don't like is a Nazi" image?

Cal, are you going to answer that yes no question?

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

90%? Where did you get that from?

How is the "MSM" constantly calling Trump a Nazi? I guess it would make sense any "MSM" story goes through your own outrage amplifier, skewing what's actually being said to make it look worse. Or you just get "news" on the "MSM" from real American media, which would do the same thing 

I find it amusing you're blaming this rhetoric all on the left as well. The poor, innocent right has done nothing but those on the left are all to blame! Come on. We've got a poster on here insinuating liberals encouraged a school shooting. But it's definitely only the left with the harmful rhetoric...

Unprecedented hostility: Broadcast coverage of President Trump still 90% negative, says study

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/6/trump-coverage-still-90-negative-says-new-study/

Bad behavior goes both ways but the amount of those acting up on the left exceeds anything seen on the right. And then we have the biased media. If any republican said what Maxine Waters said about harassing the Trump administration in public the media would be all over republicans to denounce her. I have yet to see the media do that with any democrats with Waters nor any democrats  making any public statements denouncing her rhetoric

4 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Unprecedented hostility: Broadcast coverage of President Trump still 90% negative, says study

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/6/trump-coverage-still-90-negative-says-new-study/

Bad behavior goes both ways but the amount of those acting up on the left exceeds anything seen on the right.

Oh they know that. They're being dishonest, blind or both if they say otherwise. Yes yes tell me all about the congressman that stood up and said You Lie or let's hear another story about Ted Nugent.

WSS

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh they know that. They're being dishonest, blind or both if they say otherwise. Yes yes tell me all about the congressman that stood up and said You Lie or let's hear another story about Ted Nugent.

WSS

The left have never been able to accept the 2016 election (after hypocritically preaching to the country how much we had to accept the results when they thought Clinton had the election in the bag). The silver lining in all the Trump Derangement Syndrome and the acting out by the left is that although that plays well with their loony base it doesn't with middle America and I think it will benefit the republicans in November.

I will modify my statement about no democrats condemning the hateful left. A few smarter ones like David Axelrod are because they know politically this will hurt the democrat party. They are smart enough to know the best advertisement for republicans is just to have Maxine Waters and others on the left to keep on doing what they are doing.

39 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The left have never been able to accept the 2016 election (after hypocritically preaching to the country how much we had to accept the results when they thought Clinton had the election in the bag). The silver lining in all the Trump Derangement Syndrome and the acting out by the left is that although that plays well with their loony base it doesn't with middle America and I think it will benefit the republicans in November.

I will modify my statement about no democrats condemning the hateful left. A few smarter ones like David Axelrod are because they know politically this will hurt the democrat party. They are smart enough to know the best advertisement for republicans is just to have Maxine Waters and others on the left to keep on doing what they are doing.

I'm hoping it backfires and the Ugly Behavior by the Democrats pushes more and more normal people away. Then again the party out of power always loses seats in the midterm.

WSS

Archived