THE BROWNS BOARD

Anybody here like this chick?

i dont terribly care for her but i respect when she came out as a lesbian she said "for her"... she just decided that she liked being a lesbian better. ofc the lbgt community roasted her for not saying she was born gay, and she was like no fuk you...some people knew from when they were young and others, like her, decided later on in life. Like im sure diehard didnt think asca kid he'd be hitting the truckstops on weekends in drag....he just decided later in life that doing so seems like as good a way to.spend ones sat nights as any.

she's just another leftwing horse in the "look at me, I want to be important to the left" derby.

a nasty, dishonest leftwing liberal front-running hack sombeitch.

Her rep of hypocrisy liberalism is going to ruin her chances of being

their heroine. She can win the "Michael Mooer" horserace, the "De Blasio corruption" horserace for

the trifecta.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/15/cynthia-nixons-selective-outrage-could-kill-her-career/

Who cares if somebody comes out as gay? It's almost a badge of honor these days.

It's the whole issue a driver's licenses and Social Security numbers to the illegals bit.

There are multiple instances of her on The View on YouTube that I copied the wrong link?

WSS

Archived