Sign in to follow this  
DieHardBrownsFan

Peter Fonda wants to rip Barron Trump from his mothers arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles

they didn't come here breaking the law by creeping in illegally...

Dickhead Jane.

nothings going to happen to someone who just tweet farted. i wonder if ted nugent ever got a visit from the ss? prob not becayse just like peter fonda....they're irrelevant and nobody cares

Peter makes his getaway.

13 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

nothings going to happen to.so.eone who tweet farted. i wonder if ted nugent ever got a visit from the ss? prob not becayse just like peter fonda....they're irrelevant and nobody cares

Of course Fonda does have a new flick coming out. Perhaps the release should be canceled and anything he's been in before taken off the market. You know like when Roseanne pointed out that a woman who look like an ape, well look like an ape.

WSS

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course Fonda does have a new flick coming out. Perhaps the release should be canceled and anything he's been in before taken off the market. You know like when Roseanne pointed out that a woman who look like an ape, well look like an ape.

WSS

Oh man, you're still are having a hard time following that one, huh?

And we have another washed up has been Hollywood star joining in on the bash Trump’s kids.

This time it’s Mrs Barr. . .

0EED20C6-BF4D-46D5-A082-FB8F57B8310C.png

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh man, you're still are having a hard time following that one, huh?

Not at all I completely understand. But you aren't honest enough to discuss it with grown ups. Unfortunately the one group responsible for the most crime per capita and the lowest performance in society has been turned into a protected species. That makes the members of that group who are not scumbags look bad. If saying someone who looks like an ape actually does look like an ape will get your career destroyed but cork soakers like you defend cork soakers like Peter Fonda... Well you get the idea. Maybe it's cuz you actually agree that pedophiles are okay because they don't choose to be pedophiles. But your outraged over the idea that Fonda face any kind of consequences is noted.

Now if somebody called Logics wife an insulting name I would expect him to knock them on their butt. But I would expect the same from Cal or Cysko or Die Hard whether or not the insult had any reference to a simian heritage.

We are already at the point where it's forbidden to show The Dukes of Hazzard, have a statue of a war hero from a couple centuries ago, speak any ill whatsoever of black people and shield them from any hint of criticism treated 2 generation after generation of welfare and have gone as far as giving them extra points to try and get them to continue their education or enter the workforce. One would think that because of that protection you would see gang violence drug use single teenage parentage and general under performance begin to improve. But it's getting worse.

There comes a point, or should, when the leaders of that community oh, and I use that term loosely, should start encouraging their people to enter Society like everybody else.

Unfortunately there's a lot of votes and profit to be made from taking the other side and fake outrage from morons like...

WSS

• Thanks 4