THE BROWNS BOARD

So what now?

manbearpig

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:15 AM, hx214 said:

LBJ doesn’t owe Cleveland anything this time around, but going to the Lakers isn’t really a “I wanna win titles” move. 

Hopefully he tells them to send the Ball kid packing. Be so funny to hear his dad whine for the next 5 years.

Thanks for the laughs LBJ. Can you take TT and the awful contract you got for him with you to LA?

That is what bothers me about it the most. After the finals he said he was still in Championship mode and then goes to LA, Where their best player came out and said he wants out if Lebron comes. Shmuck him we still have decent players, Just now we have players who wont worry if Lebron is going to scream cry and bitch at them. Lebron has talent but he is also a ball hog bully and that iswhy a lot of players don't want to join him. Now that he is no longer a Cav I could not careless if he lives or dies. Wont change my life.

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

DeMarcus Cousins just signed with Golden State, that makes a starting lineup of 5 NBA all stars.

Good luck to the Lakers trying to match that in the next couple of years.

That was exactly my thought when I first heard about it.  I'm sure one reason lebron wanted to go to the west was that if they lose to gs,  at least he plays less total games

12 hours ago, The Gipper said:

OK that is your take. It's wrong but everyone's entitled to an opinion and other single things in their livesOK that is your take. It's wrong but everyone's entitled to an opinion and other single things in their lives

We'll see how wrong I am when kawhi or some other star joins that team and Cavs get some over the hill has-been as their "star"

There are ZERO stars that are thinking "man I wish I could be a Cav!" 

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

DeMarcus Cousins just signed with Golden State, that makes a starting lineup of 5 NBA all stars.

Good luck to the Lakers trying to match that in the next couple of years.

Cousins signed a 1 year deal he won't be back after this year...hes has to see if he can still play. The Warriors were and are still unbeatable in a 7 game series before that signing as long as they have no injuries

3 hours ago, medicineman said:

So you don't think Lebron ran the cavs? Sucking finger so much must be eating you're brain.

Again more nonsense from you? To much SAS or maybe Skip or Cowherd. Lebron wanted Irving traded? He didn't want Griffen resigned? Wanted IT or any other piece of that garbage we got from Boston?

3 hours ago, SD_Tom said:

We'll see how wrong I am when kawhi or some other star joins that team and Cavs get some over the hill has-been as their "star"

There are ZERO stars that are thinking "man I wish I could be a Cav!" 

You are completely missing the point here and has nothing to do with the cabs it has to do with the Bron wanting to be in Hollywood so we could sniff movie stars assholes simple as thatYou are completely missing the point here and has nothing to do with the cabs it has to do with the Bron wanting to be in Hollywood so we could sniff movie stars assholes simple as that

6 hours ago, Richiswhere said:

Again more nonsense from you? To much SAS or maybe Skip or Cowherd. Lebron wanted Irving traded? He didn't want Griffen resigned? Wanted IT or any other piece of that garbage we got from Boston?

Not much they can do if a player refuses to play with Lebron. IT is a good player and didn't want or need Lebron barking orders.

2 hours ago, medicineman said:

Not much they can do if a player refuses to play with Lebron. IT is a good player and didn't want or need Lebron barking orders.

Your a fool complete and utter fool. IT is 5' 6" of trash in the NBA and no one is going to back up a brinks truck for him.

15 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I consider him essentially retired at this point

I consider myself essentially retired at this point......minus the  $150 million contract part. :lol:  No I'm done.

Wife officially retired in June at 62, not even working part time in 2018, maybe not ever.

Gipper, you're next, c'mon over retirement is nice you'll like it really you will.....just follow the light. ;)

36 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I consider myself essentially retired at this point......minus the  $150 million contract part. :lol:  No I'm done.

Wife officially retired in June at 62, not even working part time in 2018, maybe not ever.

Gipper, you're next, c'mon over retirement is nice you'll like it really you will.....just follow the light. ;)

It may not be long.

On 7/4/2018 at 11:36 AM, The Gipper said:

You are completely missing the point here and has nothing to do with the cabs it has to do with the Bron wanting to be in Hollywood so we could sniff movie stars assholes simple as thatYou are completely missing the point here and has nothing to do with the cabs it has to do with the Bron wanting to be in Hollywood so we could sniff movie stars assholes simple as that

I get confused with your repeating sheet over and over I get confused with you repeating sheet over and over 

14 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Not our problem now, is it?

Anyone who cried like a baby with one of the best athletes in Cleveland playing virtually alone for 11 years and best NBA players EVER should have plenty to cry about now.

I was never really a big hoops guy except for March Madness so for me the Cadavers have just slipped back to the Richmond days with World B. Free and the other nice but basically irrelevant players in NBA history......but Mark Price sure could shoot free throws, wow.

As Johnny Cash used to sing "Cry, Cry, Cry".....now.

Long live King James and thanks for a terrific ride, Cavs jerseys any player now 3 for $25.  :lol:

11 hours ago, medicineman said:

BLAH BLAH BLAH Lebron is gone so even though I am a Cleveland fan the Browns are always first even when the Cavs had Lebron, I don't care the Browns are the biggest thing in Cleveland NOT LEBRON.

This is actually true.   Even an 0-16 Browns team has more actual overall interest than a championship contending Cavs team.

Archived