THE BROWNS BOARD

CowTurd: Apparently does not do his homework!

nickers

What a turd ball.. only this idiot could take a common soundbite and distort it... The broad made more sense than him...

Cowturd made my Fab 5 many moons ago of Browns haters that speak but never watched a Sunday Browns game..Others include Mike Florio,Jason fra' la Canfora,Mel Kiper,Brian Billick..Always keep remote with in arms length..poof! go away!

He would have hated the likes of Joe Montana, Russell Wilson, Drew Brees, Otto Graham, Fran Tarkenton etc.....because they would not have "won the room".....but all they do is "win the game".

Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, Derek Anderson, Brandon Weeden,  Mike Phipps,  ...guys like that would have "won the room"  because they appeared big, tall, strong with guns for arms.   Did not have it between the ears, could not "win the game".    The traits that are supposed to  make Mayfield good are what is between his ears.  Cowherd seems to discount any of that

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

He would have hated the likes of Joe Montana, Russell Wilson, Drew Brees, Otto Graham, Fran Tarkenton etc.....because they would not have "won the room".....but all they do is "win the game".

Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, Derek Anderson, Brandon Weeden,  Mike Phipps,  ...guys like that would have "won the room"  because they appeared big, tall, strong with guns for arms.   Did not have it between the ears, could not "win the game".    The traits that are supposed to  make Mayfield good are what is between his ears.  Cowherd seems to discount any of that

Ya Montana is a good example, he wasn't particularily big or athletic and was on the  bench behind Steve Deberg, but he had "it" big time.

You don't have to "win the room" (gay) to have "it".

Mayfield is a big-time leader with terrific accuracy and movement in the pocket. He can be Montana but with a better arm. Or maybe he'll just be really good and consistent. Either way, no looking back now.

image.png

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

image.png

Too funny Z. Cowherd just loves to stir stuff up. He left off how much the veterans are impressed with Baker. I prefer theBrowns keep it low key. It's not even training camp yet. I just might make the drive up to catch a practice or two. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Too funny Z. Cowherd just loves to stir stuff up. He left off how much the veterans are impressed with Baker. I prefer theBrowns keep it low key. It's not even training camp yet. I just might make the drive up to catch a practice or two. 

I might have to Uber My way to one.. Hence , I have visual and hearing impairments , and do not drive...  I havent been to a Training Camp session since they were just down the road at Lakeland Community College in Kirtland.

On 6/19/2018 at 6:49 PM, nickers said:

What a turd ball.. only this idiot could take a common soundbite and distort it... The broad made more sense than him...

It is simply humble speak. That chick is really beautiful. WOW.

On 6/19/2018 at 6:49 PM, nickers said:

Nick,

this is just part of why sports has lost it's grace, dignity and style. How do you publicly dis any young man who is about to embark on a journey of a lifetime? A kid....he is a kid, Nick. Why insult the man? Why do this? Saying he was not your pick is acceptable..................but saying he doesn't belong where he is? Sad. very, very sad. 

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Nick,

this is just part of why sports has lost it's grace, dignity and style. How do you publicly dis any young man who is about to embark on a journey of a lifetime? A kid....he is a kid, Nick. Why insult the man? Why do this? Saying he was not your pick is acceptable..................but saying he doesn't belong where he is? Sad. very, very sad. 

Yeah , the chick is a hottie, for sure.... And CowTurd needs a new line of work.. Like selling old bubble gum on Ebay or some $hit.

10 hours ago, LBC mike said:

Chick is doable 😈

"Clarissa" is another ESPN reject.   It seems that the entire Fox Sports network on air people are simply ex ESPN people.  Again, I ask, why have so many moved over?   Were they deemed expendable by ESPN? (clearly)  Does Fox pay so much better? Did they just wear out there welcome....or did their shelf life expire at ESPN? 

1 hour ago, LBC mike said:

Disney is about to buy fox.  So they will be employed by the same company.  

Except, I am not sure that Disney is buying all of Fox.  Just its movie division.   News/sports etc. may still be a separate entity.

Both Comcast and Disney have acknowledged that they might have to divest certain Fox properties, such as Fox's regional sports networks, in order to get regulatory approval. In a potential Comcast/Fox deal, regulators could examine whether Comcast would gain too much negotiating leverage over rival cable and satellite TV companies that have to purchase access to Comcast-owned programming. Disney, which already owns ESPN and ABC, could also face regulatory scrutiny of its ability to charge high prices for programming.

After AT&T's court victory allowing it to buy Time Warner last week, Comcast has reason to think that a Comcast/Fox deal would be approved.

9 hours ago, Claret&Brown said:

Never encountered this cowturd bloke before, (british fan) is he always like that? He looks like he's wearing someone else's teeth 😁

Oh yeah, that broad....when she starts messing with her hair 😍

Cowherd (I think) tries to be deliberately obnoxious. I did a little song and dance when he left ESPN. Generally can't stand him. 

Regarding the chick, what's old is new again. Plastic frame glasses were big back in the 60 s. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Cowherd (I think) tries to be deliberately obnoxious. I did a little song and dance when he left ESPN. Generally can't stand him. 

Regarding the chick, what's old is new again. Plastic frame glasses were big back in the 60 s. 

Yes what is old is new again....blondes with big tits were big back in the 60s as well.  I remember.:D

image.jpg

12 hours ago, Zombo said:

Love it ...

Zombo

Really?   Cowherd was giving Baker shite because he showed appreciation toward the fans that came to watch him....and that made him a bad teammate.

How about if he actually asks some of BM's teammates if they think he was a bad teammate.

43 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Really?   Cowherd was giving Baker shite because he showed appreciation toward the fans that came to watch him....and that made him a bad teammate.

How about if he actually asks some of BM's teammates if they think he was a bad teammate.

I loved Mayfield in the video, not Cowherd.

Zombo

19 minutes ago, Zombo said:

I loved Mayfield in the video, not Cowherd.

Zombo

which was obvious... I think cowturd wants to be sports' jerry springer, Mayfield wasn't falling for it, and

again and again, he really is impressing me.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Ahhhhh the life and times of a media sports talk show personality.  (basically they just try to play gotcha' everyday)

Archived