THE BROWNS BOARD

Worst cities to live in

Parma is overall pretty safe and good.  North Royalton, Strongsville, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, Middleburg Heights, North Olmsted, Westlake, Bay Village, all nice.  Even parts of Cleveland are nice.  But I'd say the hood part (lack of education/jobs/crime rate, vacant houses) drags down the city.

9th ward in N.O. used to be until Katrina floated it away. I've never liked being in that city. All paranoid antenna were running in top gear all the time the last time I was there (before Katrina).

EDIT: And isn't that Ghoolie's house in Memphis on the right?😁

8 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

That's not what a old buddy of mine (a retired Barberton cop) told me.

I have no love for Barberton, I don't live there. I'm just saying it's a blue collar slightly lower middle-of-the-road place. Lots of worst areas in the Akron region. Both the near east side and the near westside of Akron are a lot worse, Kenmore is worse parts of North Hill are worse. That's just in Summit County. Akron picks up the farther west you go, Fairlawn Bath Montrose Copley Etc. Even parts of West Akron around Merriman Road and such are aging butt still stately oh, just a little too close to the decay, like Shaker Heights.

Canton seems to have a high crime rate but you don't really see any, at least many, slums there, but that's in Stark County anyway. 

WSS

18 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I have no love for Barberton, I don't live there. I'm just saying it's a blue collar slightly lower middle-of-the-road place. Lots of worst areas in the Akron region. Both the near east side and the near westside of Akron are a lot worse, Kenmore is worse parts of North Hill are worse. That's just in Summit County. Akron picks up the farther west you go, Fairlawn Bath Montrose Copley Etc. Even parts of West Akron around Merriman Road and such are aging butt still stately oh, just a little too close to the decay, like Shaker Heights.

Canton seems to have a high crime rate but you don't really see any, at least many, slums there, but that's in Stark County anyway. 

WSS

What's your thoughts on Wadsworth?

I'm thinking of moving there when I retire.

7 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

What's your thoughts on Wadsworth?

I'm thinking of moving there when I retire.

Upper-middle-class nice community. They've expanded business quite a bit plenty of shopping.

Close to Medina close to Fairlawn close to Akron close to North Royalton and not far from Cleveland on the west side. Good location.

WSS

Archived