THE BROWNS BOARD

What’s Really Happening When Asylum-Seeking Families Are Separated?

jbluhm86

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So apparently the president is going to sign some sort of BS bill that will keep the families of these illegals together. I hope they don't go back to the old process of giving them a court date and letting them go. Because even the lefties don't think they will ever show up for that hearing.

No doubt the detention centers will continue to be characterized as Nazi concentration camps.

WSS

I hope we begin regular flights to mexico city, land, drop the entire families off, and immediately fly back. Like a C-5 Galaxy or something.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I think the wood man could be talking about himself because he, more than anyone else here, is quickest to point out that a source is biased. Some might argue that only a biased site father to report on anything anti Obama or Hillary but that's how it goes. 

And if some people were not just completely blind they would realize that there is a cult it's the hate Trump cult.

WSS

No, reporting something negative about a Dem doesn't make a site biased. A site being blindly, obviously biased makes it biased. 

Some posters here don't point this out because they're happy to read content that's crafted to just reinforce their beliefs. Farming those views.

The people that are actually not blind realize both sides have extremes. Cults. Negatives. Etc. But whatever

let's see how many liberals/hypocrites are outraged over this

6 yr old boy just dropped off in the desert.

by his.."uncle"

the dems dirty as always politics, especially over this issue, are making

for very serious problems in our country. The dems have forced this

crisis to happen, and they want it to be worse.

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/smuggler-abandons-6-year-old-in-blazing-desert

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The people that are actually not blind realize both sides have extremes. Cults. Negatives. Etc. But whatever

What? You don't like Pelosi/Warren/et al?😁

Me neither. Cult of Kooks!!

Now the independent Maine Senators are more in my territory, one won as an Independent the other as a thinking Republican. Cornyn is as close as I can get down here. Up until he finally took a stand against Trump on the "kids" issue, Cruz has been a no balls pussy who bends over for anyone who might get him re-elected. I think even Melania could screw him from behind.😘

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No, reporting something negative about a Dem doesn't make a site biased. A site being blindly, obviously biased makes it biased. 

Some posters here don't point this out because they're happy to read content that's crafted to just reinforce their beliefs. Farming those views.

They do. But a great percentage of any news outlets lean to the left. That doesn't mean the stuff they are reporting his lies any more than being on ammolad or The Blaze makes it untrue. It's just that if there is dirt on the Democrats it's probably not going to be reported, or at least not very vigorously, on the mainstream or the hard left media. It will just be ignored while anything slightly untoward concerning the Republicans will be part of the left wing Echo chamber. Maybe that's because of ideology but probably more because these cork soakers know that the hate Trump movement sells advertisement.

WSS

What you consider right or left leaning is governed by your own political leavings, your level of self awareness, and your ability to take in outside opinions.. 

But At the end of the day

I Don't Really Care, Do U? (R)

Man there'd be like 7 threads about that if it was Michelle haha

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/06/judicial-watch-sues-state-dept-for-obama-records-on-refugee-resettlement-locations/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=ac8cb8a275-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-ac8cb8a275-20770865#axzz5J4aDSPOp

Judicial Watch filed the lawsuit after the State Department failed to respond to a February 23, 2017, FOIA request seeking:

• All records reflecting the locations within the United States that were considered as possible sites for refugee resettlement under the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) in 2015 and 2016.
  • All records reflecting the criteria used to determine the suitability of locations as refugee resettlement sites in 2015 and 2016.
  • All records reflecting the names of local organizations promoting any of the locations identified above for consideration as refugee resettlement sites.

In October 2016, Judicial Watch made public 128 pages of documents it obtained from the mayor of Rutland, Vermont, showing a concerted effort by the mayor and a number of private organizations to conceal from the public their plans to resettle 100 Syrian refugees into the small southern Vermont town. The mayor and resettlement organizations shrouded the plan in such secrecy that not even the town’s aldermen were informed of what was taking place behind closed doors. The aldermen eventually wrote to the U.S. Department of State protesting the plan and opened an investigation into the mayor’s actions.

The State Department says it currently works with nine nonprofit organizations to resettle refugees. Those nonprofits have about 315 affiliates in 180 communities throughout the U.S.

On 6/21/2018 at 11:02 AM, calfoxwc said:

I hope we begin regular flights to mexico city, land, drop the entire families off, and immediately fly back. Like a C-5 Galaxy or something.

Be careful what you wish for down there, you could go extinct like the black Mexican.  They don't care about liberal feelings until they get here and they are the minority.

24 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

, you could go extinct like the black Mexican. 

this is so fukking wrong i get it, but what pray tell, kind of deragatory racist terms would people have come up with for a black mexican? my mind did some quick mental calistenics in the racist pool there for a moment and now i cant stop chuckling. and dear god what would they come up with for a gay black mexican? im at the gym i need to.go start my wkout before im laughing too hard

I wouldn't know, they deported or killed them off before anything could go mainstream.

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

this is so fukking wrong i get it, but what pray tell, kind of deragatory racist terms would people have come up with for a black mexican? my mind did some quick mental calistenics in the racist pool there for a moment and now i cant stop chuckling. and dear god what would they come up with for a gay black mexican? im at the gym i need to.go start my wkout before im laughing too hard

26 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

07C3A792-18C1-4E1C-A459-52142492C804.jpeg

that sort of happens by direct choice tho right? a bit of apples and oranges. but still, im tired of the wholesale manufactured outrage. this has been going on for a while. why we're spending tax dollars even holding these people for a day or two let alone putting them through the cj system is completely beyond me. just bus them right back across the border

I had to explain to a south Korean co worker this whole thing as he couldn't understand that he has to continually apply for a visa to be here and others can just walk right over and stay.  He finally got his green card after 15 years.

Archived