THE BROWNS BOARD

What’s Really Happening When Asylum-Seeking Families Are Separated?

jbluhm86

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm sorry, were you talking to me? The guy that doesn't have a Facebook? I'm sorry you disagree with the language I choose and disagree with what I said. But to pivot that into "your just a sheep maaaan, manipulated by memes." Pssh

Of course Woody, everything is always about you. Are we friends on Facebook? No? Then why the fu¢k would you assume it is about you?

It's impossible. the birdbrains just parrot "ripping children away from their mommies and/or daddies", all the while ignoring

human trafficking, and the fact that so many of those "kids" are old enough to be ms-13 and other gangs.

and of course, woody chimes in with another subject change.

Just pitiful.

so, how the heck can immigration officers KNOW that the children really ARE with PARENTS anyways?

no driver's licenses, no paper work? These illegal bastard parents ??? breaking our laws, are creating a very serious tragic condition.

but the dream of a free ride will entice millions to come here.

and of course, our entitlements will crash. Why does the left want to give illegals SS, free everything, when SS is already on the ropes?

Cloward-Piven. and the left getting to flood American voter demographics with those who don't even speak english...

is priceless.

Meanwhile, President Trump's approval is going higher and higher.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

As expected the wood man deflects criticism away from the real bad guys. 

Who cares about human trafficking as long as you can whine about Trump separating children from their illegal families?

WSS

No you idiot, human trafficking is obviously bad. No one would ever disagree with that. Taking the time to state "They haven't even condemned human trafficking" is the initial deflection....

54 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Of course Woody, everything is always about you. Are we friends on Facebook? No? Then why the fu¢k would you assume it is about you?

Cuz I used the phrase "rip families apart" and then you made a post about how people that use that phrase are Facebook meme manipulated sheep.....

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

As expected the wood man deflects criticism away from the real bad guys. 

Who cares about human trafficking as long as you can whine about Trump s̶e̶p̶a̶r̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶  ripping children from their illegal families?

WSS

FYP

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

FYP

So in order to please the lefties, let's leave the families together put everybody in a giant train car or cargo plane and take them right back to whatever God forsaken hell hole the human traffickers brought them from. Now are you guys Happy?

WSS

PS Woody I apologize for insulting the human traffickers and coyotes.

I missed the part where they advocated splitting children from families

And if they ever actually did, they're both wrong in my opinion

And using a passage from the Bible to justify something like this is the exact thing I want to avoid with our elected officials

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's like a random number generator grabbed words from Cal's posts and put them together in one run on sentence 

another vague one liner intended slur that means nothing. Woodpecker misses the point, whether intentionally, or not -

it's clear to anyone who isn't a birdbrain, that the problem of "parents and children" is at least two-fold:

1. THE LAW SAYS you can't hold the family for more than 20 days. Therefore, there are only two options - let them go freely into our country to disappear, like the dems want - (manufactured crisis to use in future elections etc or, to arrest the "parents" and keep the children safety out of harm's way.

2. Listening to interviews with border agents - they are wonderful to those kids. But often, those are NOT PARENTS of the kids. It is common for those kids, when interviewed separately from the "parents"...they find that the kids are terrified of the "adults" they are with because they are strangers looking for a free pass into our country. Those fake parents are NOT good people, people.

About a third of all ms-13 members in our country, came here as un-attended "children". They come here because we are so affluent - ripe pickings.

Meanwhile, the border agents have found illegals with the actual words to say to get free admission - on paper in their pockets.

That is how stupid and corrupt marxist obamao and most of the left are.

Here is the sick problem with emotional knee jerk liberals  - their fake solutions to problems do not solve problems - the make them worse, to the point of creating new problems.

For instance:

"oh, the poor single mothers, we must help them so their children don't end up in poverty - we'll get them gov assistance. (and they will always vote democratic.

So, what happens? A  lot of single mothers in poverty end up with free housing, food stamps, welfare. What else happens?

Young women in poverty get pregnant on purpose FOR THE PURPOSE OF GETTING ON THE PUBLIC ASSISTANCE.

"oh, the special ed kids can't get jobs out of high school, let's support them by giving them social security when they graduate"

So, what happens? Schools have to have psychologists weed out the students who pretend to be learning disabled, to get the free ride. It's true - it happens all the time. They try to get in special ed for that, and they never have to study.

"oh, the poor people from bad places want to dream the American dream, and they come here with their children, we must grant them immunity and give them assistance"

So, what happens? They FLOOD our borders, often the children are stolen, used for auto-entry, and the sex traders can lure them into a devasting life once they get here and are released to...."family" here already. on and on and on, more and more problems.

Meanwhile, our border agents are less able to stop the flood of dangerous hard drugs flooding into our country.Illegal immigrant gangs have become a national epidemic under the obamao "flood this stupid America" marxist policies.The left's policies are designed to help them accrue wealth, control, political power, etc.

"oh, it's so sad so many don't have health insurance - look at the tragedies, the bankruptsies"

So, what happens? The dems, always militantly liberal, pass a giant political ploy - "obamaocare". And the people who Don't want insurance, or can't afford it, are fined. Companies are screwed with. Our health insurance companies are screwed with, and the bigger ones make a hell of a lot of money off it. Premiums skyrocket. It backfires like a reg gas sportscar filled up with diesel fuel.

That is why their fake solutions don't work. Like obamaocare.

Eight years of clinton, eight years of obamao... what did the poor black communities get?

the same old poverty. But the dems keep right on promising, and have continually been getting the vast majority

of the black vote.

Thanks to President Trump and company, black and hispanic unemployment is at a historical low. Women unemployment is at a 21 yr low. Our economy is booming, companies are coming back. They just announced a new insurance plan - NOW, after the dept of labor has worked on it for 4 months... - companies get form a collective group, and bargain/negotiate group health care plans...

ACROSS STATE LINES.

Listening to President Trump speak at the NFIB (national federation of independent business people), he rocked the house,

and got standing ovations and a ton of applause.

The status quo lets the deep state continue having so much power. Trump and co. are SOLVING problems. That threatens the deep state - they are the dem party. They are even some of the republican party.  I suppose a lot of people never liked Trump before. But he is being a Real American Great President of our United States. That is a fact, jack !

maddow is an emotional knee jerkface.

Meanwhile:

Fewer people are pretending? to be disabled as the eoncomy gets better....

"its the economy...(don't be) stupid"

https://www.wral.com/disability-applications-plunge-as-the-economy-strengthens/17639836/

By the way if we actually pretending to believe these people are seeking Asylum because of dangerous conditions in the third world hellholes they live in and the human traffickers had to drag them all the way across Mexico to our border why not take them to Canada? Seems like the lefties think Canada is a wonderful place right? Peaceful, loving and accepting of all?

WSS

So apparently the president is going to sign some sort of BS bill that will keep the families of these illegals together. I hope they don't go back to the old process of giving them a court date and letting them go. Because even the lefties don't think they will ever show up for that hearing.

No doubt the detention centers will continue to be characterized as Nazi concentration camps.

WSS

17 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

By the way if we actually pretending to believe these people are seeking Asylum because of dangerous conditions in the third world hellholes they live in and the human traffickers had to drag them all the way across Mexico to our border why not take them to Canada? Seems like the lefties think Canada is a wonderful place right? Peaceful, loving and accepting of all?

WSS

Don't forget they also now have legalized MaryJane.😎

And as long as were talking the policy that the "Democrats started", lets also consider all the lies about that including it not being a policy, executive action can't stop it, etc. This is what happens when an entire cult of personality takes on the poor character of the main character. And if you personally continue to support him, you are now a part of the cult of lying whether you like it or not.

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Whatever truth may be in that video, no one is going to take it seriously because of the source. Just sayin

The cult doesn't take anyone's opposition seriously Woody. They all think King Liar is the greatest thing since snow cones. HEIL MAGA!

16 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The cult doesn't take anyone's opposition seriously Woody. They all think King Liar is the greatest thing since snow cones. HEIL MAGA!

I think the wood man could be talking about himself because he, more than anyone else here, is quickest to point out that a source is biased. Some might argue that only a biased site father to report on anything anti Obama or Hillary but that's how it goes. 

And if some people were not just completely blind they would realize that there is a cult it's the hate Trump cult.

WSS

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And if some people were not just completely blind they would realize that there is a cult it's the hate Trump cult.

WSS

I have been in the "hate pathological liars" cult my entire adult life, so proudly guilty as charged.😍

Archived