THE BROWNS BOARD

For all the deplorables

OldBrownsFan

brilliant article - and he really nails it - the article is absolutely true. especially, I liked this:

"Imagine, for example, if CNN had honestly and accurately reported then-candidate Barack Obama’s close ties to foreign terrorists (Rashid Khalidi), domestic terrorists (William Ayers), the mafia (Tony Rezko) or the true evils of his spiritual mentor, Jeremiah Wright’s, church. 

Imagine if they had honestly and accurately conveyed the evils of the Obama administration’s weaponizing of the IRS to be used against their political opponents or his running of guns to the Mexican cartels or the truth about the murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and the Obama administration’s cover-up."

Which is what I was just posting on the other thread - the left overlooks anybody in their sphere of influence, power and control - and they will try to destroy, one way or another, anyone who gets in their way.

They have been fighting a culture war of them keeping control, power and wealth. The dirty dangerous deep state.

45 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

brilliant article - and he really nails it - the article is absolutely true. especially, I liked this:

"Imagine, for example, if CNN had honestly and accurately reported then-candidate Barack Obama’s close ties to foreign terrorists (Rashid Khalidi), domestic terrorists (William Ayers), the mafia (Tony Rezko) or the true evils of his spiritual mentor, Jeremiah Wright’s, church. 

Imagine if they had honestly and accurately conveyed the evils of the Obama administration’s weaponizing of the IRS to be used against their political opponents or his running of guns to the Mexican cartels or the truth about the murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and the Obama administration’s cover-up."

Which is what I was just posting on the other thread - the left overlooks anybody in their sphere of influence, power and control - and they will try to destroy, one way or another, anyone who gets in their way.

They have been fighting a culture war of them keeping control, power and wealth. The dirty dangerous deep state.

They would have if he had an "R" behind his name..

Archived