THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump's North Korean "Deal"

jbluhm86

HIggardly didn't lie when she said she was going to win.

She was just very wrong.

oh yeah. You betcha we saved America.

MAGA

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

You hate Trump. for "lies".

but you can't legimately list them. hahaha.

How far back would you like me to start. 

2016? 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien 

A comparison with Obama lies 2017?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html

2018?

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

How about just his first 5 months in office?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html?_r=0

23 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Go Google Jacob Wohl. Do some quick research. Let me know what you find.

Yeah, highly accomplished young guy that's made some mistakes.

image.png.d1bfd3682b445ca60068219c92551b0e.png

Works for GatewayPundit.

I dropped this one due to the "Blue Checkmark" authentication and because he echos others revealing the same info.

Is it possible they run some more games like the "Meeting's off" / "Meeting's back on" (with same dates and all) ?

Sure, but this one looks like a done deal.

This is what we're dealing with from the Media.

image.png.1d02ed854b44581f79e9f1919a36a6c1.png

http://www.businessinsider.com/north-korea-reportedly-offered-to-abandon-long-range-artillery-2018-6

image.png.76d45700221e2a4119e7777f1b036451.png

If Kim is offering this (plus the other reports), I think we can chalk this up to DS desperation on the fake story.

Just trying to save people from falling for a head fake.

if he's working on missile delivery, which is what the cia report said those facilities were working on, than giving up those artillery pieces is a nothingburger. besides....what does an "offer" mean anyway. he already "offered" to dismantle EVERYTHING. This is all a long game. Kim is not trusting ANY potus implicitly. Ur a fool if u think otherwise. Im not getting excited either way, this will play out for years

Sounds like some smarmy kid that used connections to attempt a get rich quick financial scheme, and ran into self created legal issues. Then he realized how lucrative partisan politics could he and decided to go full MAGA. He leveraged his dad's contributor position at fox to gain more attention and support as he continues to just spout exactly what one side wants to hear. It's the exact same tactics this board gives us examples of every day.

... but if he works at an admittedly conservative, pro Trump news site then he must actual have inside info and his tweet is the truth!...... /s

You were more fun as a crazy conspiracy theorist. Now you're just some run of the mill right winger. Or maybe the far right wingers are becoming more like conspiracy theorists. Which is a bad sign and very believable at the same time... 

Contents Of The Order

Among the 14 alleged counts of fraud in connection with the offer or sale of securities included in the cease and desist order are the following:

• Wohl and WCIG falsely represented to Investor 1 that only 20 percent of his investment would be at risk, yet lost approximately 50 percent of his Investor 1's account value between December 2015 and January 2016, according to the securities commission.
  • Wohl and WCIG falsely represented to Investor 1 that WCIG managed between $9 million and $10 million in assets, but actually managed less than $500,000, the order said.
  • Wohl and WCIG misled Investor 1 regarding the risk associated with the investment by representing that a textbook trade for WCIG had a 99.5 percent probability of profit, according to the commission.
  • Wohl, Johnson, and MAl falsely represented to potential investors that MAl had 35 years of experience flipping single-family residential real estate, but MAl had existed for less than six months, the order said.

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.4292654b8f3ab8a4989c82828a1900cd.png

image.thumb.png.9041f3275b8085bb3077b9366bf7afa5.png

Yeah, bad relations   .   .   .  

So are you not aware that letter was sent "before" the Pompeo visit when all this flared up again? And the Trump admin has asked some oil sanctions or something like that to be reinstated......you read none of this?

• 2 weeks later...

THE HILL: US intelligence agencies determine that North Korea is constructing new missiles: report

U.S. intelligence agencies indicate North Korea is building new missiles, officials told The Washington Post on Monday, weeks after President Trump declared the nation is "no longer a Nuclear Treat."

Satellite images taken in recent weeks appear to show that at least one and possibly two liquid-fueled intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) are being worked on at a large research facility in Sanumdong, outside of the capital of Pyongyang.

This is the same facility where the country first produced intercontinental ballistic missiles that could reach the U.S., the newspaper noted. 

The classified intelligence comes weeks after Trump's June summit with leader Kim Jong Un.

“We see them going to work, just as before,” said one U.S. official who spoke to The Post on the condition of anonymity. 

U.S. spy networks can reportedly view supply trucks and other vehicles around the missile facility daily. 

A bright-red covered trailer, identical to the those the country used to transport previous ICBMs, was photographed on July 7 at the facility’s loading area. 

Independent missile experts told the newspaper that they are observing the same activity. 

The facility is “not dead, by any stretch of the imagination,” said Jeffrey Lewis, director of the East Asia Nonproliferation Program at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies. 

The nonprofit group analyzed the photos obtained from satellite firm Planet. 

“It’s active. We see shipping containers and vehicles coming and going,” Lewis said. “This is a facility where they build ICBMs and space-launch vehicles.”

Satellite images also show the Sohae Satellite Launching Station being dismantled, a step toward fulfilling the promises Kim made to Trump.

The two leaders signed an agreement committing the U.S. to unspecified “security guarantees” in exchange for a denuclearized Korean Peninsula.

The intelligence also comes weeks after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was chastised by North Korea officials amid ongoing negotiations, calling the meetings “regrettable.” 

An unnamed spokesman for the North Korean Foreign Ministry in a statement accused the U.S. of unilaterally pressuring North Korea to denuclearize and “betraying the spirit” of the summit last month. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

is that new info j?

The article is dated from today, so i'd assume so. But it's obviously mistaken, since President Trump said that North Korea is "no longer a nuclear threat", and he knows what he's talking about.,,

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

The article is dated from today, so i'd assume so. But it's obviously mistaken, since President Trump said that North Korea is "no longer a nuclear threat", and he knows what he's talking about.,,

yeah I saw it a little bit ago, it is new. I mean wtf is going on? It's like week to week different sht. I've never encountered anything like this ever in my life. One week "satellite photo's" show em dismantling everything next week same site and said satellite photo's show em trucking in more sht. I have zero idea what to believe anymore. I honestly thought I would see the collapse of the u.s in my lifetime but at some point in the future......srsly I think we're a year or two away. We're done. 

Archived