THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump's North Korean "Deal"

jbluhm86

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh one of the olsen twins said its fake. ok i stand vorrected, its clearly fake news....gosh i loved her on full house🤩🤗

image.png.6f85407a345659b05627c5a198819118.png

Obama flunky (38north.org) = DS desperation.

5 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Nothing to sink in, I knew that for 8 years.

And how does that make you different from me?

I thought he was a Chicago alderman, not a national leader. Way in over his head from day one.

39 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I thought he was a Chicago alderman, not a national leader. Way in over his head from day one.

What makes us different?

You’re constantly berating Trump, even though he’s done more in the past 18 months than any other President in my lifetime.

Trump is a billionaire, he’s used to making things happen in the corporate world, and he’s showing these career politicians how to get things done in DC...and they don’t like it.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You're so anti Trump (for what reason I have no fu c k i ng) clue it is crazy.

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh some guy on twitter is all over it sweet. fox news and the blaze evidently cant get on it but some dude on twitter gots it on lock down

image.png.c74798c45911443c5053bbe86e42746f.png

https://fox40.com/2018/07/01/us-and-north-korean-officials-met-sunday-to-discuss-implementing-agreement-between-countries/

image.png.6dc3373cf89c6d0593dfe71bc2222c82.png

You need to start coming to grips with the fact that MSM is dying and is being replaced by Open Source reporting.

It's their own fault for continuously pushing false narratives - it's flat out absurd how deranged they've become.

This too, will change.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You're so anti Trump (for what reason I have no fu c k i ng) clue it is crazy.

Of course you have a clue. He is a liar. He is a charlatan. He is compromised. And he is wrecking this country. I just hope it isn't too late by the time all you supporters figure this out.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Of course you have a clue. He is a liar. He is a charlatan. He is compromised. And he is wrecking this country. I just hope it isn't too late by the time all you supporters figure this out.

again, you list no reasons at all why you feel that way.

Evidence or egress.

14 hours ago, JAFBF said:

You need to start coming to grips with the fact that MSM is dying and is being replaced by Open Source reporting.

It's their own fault for continuously pushing false narratives - it's flat out absurd how deranged they've become.

This too, will change.

"you need to come to grips with the fact that you're being led around by your dik by internet wannabe's. Im not completely in disagreement with you"

Or should you be. When the newspapers have CNN and the network news right nothing but hit pieces to appeal to who they think their target audience are do nothing but right daily hit pieces, what's the difference? It's not like you are opting for ethical journalism. Kind of like rooting for one guy over another and a professional wrestling match.

WSS

steve, why are u in my post?

LOL. searches??? LOL

you rail about Trump emphatically all this time, and for reasons WHY you do...

you give searches?

Time mag?

come on, that is just operating on feelings, only,

and not critical thinking. Critical thinking is like...eh... knowing true parts of a puzzle, then assembling all the

parts, and seeing, maybe in advance of having ALL the parts... seeing what the picture is.

So far, you got nothin. I can list many, many reasons why I had no use for obaMao.

Unless you think that the new tax bill is somehow bad for our country. and the booming economy is

a disaster. and trying to stop ms-13 from flooding into our country is bad. There is a LOT of those good things that

Trump is doing. Look at the SCOTUS liberal hacks obamao got on the Court.

Come on, man. they couldn't care less about our Constutition if they tried. Their decisions are predictable

per the liberal political slant - they don't use the Constitution as the basis of their votes. That is dangerous.

Trump will put originalists on the Court - our Constitution is the vanguard of our freedoms we've kept for

out entire American history. Hating Trump might be fashionable, but MAGA isn't going away. And "hope and change"

was obviously a farce from the git go.

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah, bruh. Random Twitter accounts "in the know" is rgr future of reporting

No research.

image.png.6dde3f2b44a45807cdcc254100d35b93.png

Here's one for you :

"The Leaks are real, the News is fake".

It was a Sting, as indicated in one of the first reply posts about this (House cleaning).

We have seen this over and over and over.

Best way to expose a Mole.

Even the clip above has a pretty revealing disclaimer.

The pics they (38 North) are pulling are coming from a Civilian Satellite, do you not think POTUS' Team realizes who is operating this Site ?

What Agencies are working with POTUS to clean up this mess ?

Are those Sat pics even real ?

We're dealing with National Security issues here, these leaks are super serious stuff and must end.

The MSM is so desperate to sink POTUS that they fall for it every time - expect more of these Ops.

Enjoy the Show.

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

"you need to come to grips with the fact that you're being led around by your dik by internet wannabe's. Im not completely in disagreement with you"

Or should you be. When the newspapers have CNN and the network news right nothing but hit pieces to appeal to who they think their target audience are do nothing but right daily hit pieces, what's the difference? It's not like you are opting for ethical journalism. Kind of like rooting for one guy over another and a professional wrestling match.

WSS

steve, why are u in my post?

steve, why are ur words in my post? did u hit the wrong button?

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

JAFBF, you have a 20+ page thread of reasons why I think you have no idea what legitimate news is. 20+ pages of reasons why I don't expect anyone to get through to you. 

True Pundit.

image.png.4aea416e026e04a47d3a4d8161871182.png

Tell me this.

What is the Left going to do when they find out they've been used and lied too by their Leaders ?

They've given their Money.

They've given their Time and Energy (Campaigning, Marching, etc.).

They've gone to Jail for them (Rioting, Fall Guys, etc.).

They've sacrificed for them.

They've given their Faith to them.

That it's all been nothing but a Lie to keep the Leaders in $ and Power, and that they've actually Hamstrung their Constituents prospects/opportunities ?

And worse.

Think the Rank and File D's are just going to chill and say oh well ?

You might want to give some thought to how you're going to feel when it happens, it's coming.

We've got over 40,000 Sealed Indictments now and still climbing.

Yes, I've got over 20 pages of info in my thread, it may end up over 100 (sure to hell hope not) - it's a Historical tracking as much as anything else.

If you don't realize how much things have changed in the last 18 months it's understandable - it's being hidden.

When it hits, it's going to shock a lot of people, at least you have a clue that something may be going down whether you choose to believe it or not.

problem is you've been promising bomb drops every 2 weeks for a whole year. ill admit you had me intrigued till i found out ur langley story was pure utter rubbish. than the bullsht sniffing glhat came on and now everytime i dig into one of ur stories its predictably shiite rubbish.

49 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

suspicious🤨

Not at all. Like I said I basically kinda agreed with you.

If I was out to get you like you seem to think others are I would have just deleted the post and said I had no idea what happened. I apologized WTF more do you want?

WSS

53 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

If I was out to get you like you seem to think others are I would have just deleted the post and said I had no idea what happened. I apologized WTF more do you want?

WSS

Maybe you are alts?  

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

relax Sharon I was just trollin

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

LOL. searches??? LOL

you rail about Trump emphatically all this time, and for reasons WHY you do...

you give searches?

Time mag?

come on, that is just operating on feelings, only,

and not critical thinking. Critical thinking is like...eh... knowing true parts of a puzzle, then assembling all the

parts, and seeing, maybe in advance of having ALL the parts... seeing what the picture is.

So far, you got nothin. I can list many, many reasons why I had no use for obaMao.

Unless you think that the new tax bill is somehow bad for our country. and the booming economy is

a disaster. and trying to stop ms-13 from flooding into our country is bad. There is a LOT of those good things that

Trump is doing. Look at the SCOTUS liberal hacks obamao got on the Court.

Come on, man. they couldn't care less about our Constutition if they tried. Their decisions are predictable

per the liberal political slant - they don't use the Constitution as the basis of their votes. That is dangerous.

Trump will put originalists on the Court - our Constitution is the vanguard of our freedoms we've kept for

out entire American history. Hating Trump might be fashionable, but MAGA isn't going away. And "hope and change"

was obviously a farce from the git go.

So you can throw up articles from unbiased sources like ammoland and blaze and I can't supply an overwhelming number of articles about why I think he lies, why I think he is a con and why I think he is compromised? 

Funny that seems to be a one way street to this.................🙊🙉🙈

38 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So you can throw up articles from unbiased sources like ammoland and blaze and I can't supply an overwhelming number of articles about why I think he lies, why I think he is a con and why I think he is compromised? 

Funny that seems to be a one way street to this.................🙊🙉🙈

another nonsense emotional knee jerkie.

I put up all sorts of stuff.

However, if you were to ASK ME to EXPLAIN WHY I know that obaMAO is a MARXIST SLUG, I wouid never give you

searches for reasons. I would be giving you many actual instances where he hurt our country badly, again and again.

I'd give you actual examples of his being a crap heap in American presidential history.

I ask you about WHY you hate Trump etc etc, and you give me "searches" of bs.

You hate Trump. for "lies".

but you can't legimately list them. hahaha.

Meanwhile, you loooved yourself obaMao.

Guess what?

Here is some examples of why you should have been hating obaMao for lies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/19/obamas-biggest-whoppers/?utm_term=.ebe461335730

I might be? wrong about stuff, but it doesn't mean I'm a liar. I'm just wrong.

What obaMao did, as in his actions, was contrary to what he repeatedly said he would do.

Trump said a lot of stuff, and his actions are flat out EXACTLY what he was saying.

Obamao swore to uphold our Constitution. He never did. He violated it with his actions, including his

leftwing activist judges all around our country, including SCOTUS. He said he absolutely supported our 2nd Amendment,

which was an obvious, deliberate lie, his actions were the opposite. With fast and furious, he orchestrated a con job of supplying the cartels with weapons, one of which killed the Border Agent Brian Terry. That is right after he and holder kept saying that American gun owners and our 2nd Amendment were responsible for the gun violence in mexico. asswhole move, again.

I could go on and on.

But Pres Trump is KEEPING his promises again and again and again. He already appointed an originalist judge to the Supreme Court like he SAID HE WOULD.

Obamao promised to have the most tranparent administration ever.

what a farce that was, and still is, we are STILL trying to understand all the dirty crap that went on with his IRS, FBI, DOJ...

and EPA, CIA, State dept...susan rice, higgardly, holder, lynch LIED about the "accidental" secret meeting on the tarmac with bill clinton, right before she was "cleared"...comey, rosenstein, mueller, clapper, van jones was an actual communist, ...etc etc etc..

said he hardly knew bill ayeres the terrorist, but obamao's political career began IN BILL AYER"S FATHER's HOME...

yeah. But you are mad because you SAY Pres Trump lied. get over it - so far, it's a nothingbooger.

Archived