THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump's North Korean "Deal"

jbluhm86

leave it to conservatives to spin this. remember when i told y'all to slow ur roll 2 weejs ago? that this was a "process" thst might take years to pan out?

1) i told u so

2) did i say years i meant weeks

3) i fukking told u cnts to cool it.

u can maga maga maga all u want, getting a regime like NK to change overnight was simply a delirious trump fluffing fueled masturbatory pipe dream. kim might be playing games just to maintain leverage, we dont know...this might still all pan out. but for the love of fukking god could so e of u unhinge ur jaws from that mans hog fir just a few moments to acknowledge the observable characteristics of this current space time continuum?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fool is fooled by all the unelected dictators he loves more than his elected allies. I can't believe all you superconservatives still support this guy who is Ronnie's doppelganger. Whatever happened to the "tear down this wall" approach to these tyrants? Instead we have a "build that wall" whether physical or through tariffs against our friends and a love fest going on with these duplicitous murderous bastards. Turn face down Ronnie so you don't see this Sheet and your former supports who approve it.

On 6/13/2018 at 10:01 PM, JAFBF said:

Why are they holding him, even when he sits ?

image.png.aaac24c5ecc3f6a3b5d359c46faa1756.png

Who was really running NK ?

image.thumb.png.5c4271fd2d50bc626140b6d17d401456.png

Probably just me, but he looks none too happy.

They're holding him back from leaping at the camera like an animal and tearing the offending camera man apart. He's that potent. 

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for clarification what is it that anybody is getting upset about? The fact that we put a Timeout on the military exercises? How important do you think they are?

WSS

speaking for myself, im not upset about anything. if these reports are true its just vindicates my position that we'll not know for years how this pans out. it is a bit of a waving flag boner in some of ur eyes tho that grandstanded about trumps "victory" in securing peace on the korean peninsula. but anyone with even half a fukking brain on them knew some business luncheon new york real estate style wasnt going to get anything done long term.

but if course trump has to leave the singapore meeting and promptly roll bacjwards to suck his own cok while tweeting "the threat is over" blah blah blah

15 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

we'll see

I believe I heard POTUS address this, or it may have been a quote, but i could be mistaken (hellish two weeks).

Have to ask yourself if this really makes sense for Kim to be doing this while at the same time destroying existing facilities?

Depends on your view/assessment of Kim I guess.

Now, factor this in :

image.png.47eb5545ca8ea2d3261334645fb7605e.png

https://disobedientmedia.com/2018/06/cia-teams-up-with-defense-industry-to-undermine-korea-negotiations/

Seems there's a bit more cleaning to do - somebody's in for a spanking.

If you're aware of the original NK story, this fits perfectly.

3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

well conservative media is reporting on this too. this long running narrative from "Q" about rogue intelligence agencies is starting to.come off desperate. 

Fox News is merely rehashing a story from NBC.

53 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Fox News is merely rehashing a story from NBC.

they obviously feel its rehashable tho right? ie "not" fake news. i cant honrstly say ive ever seen them rehash a negative piece on trump from the msm unless it was to mock the msm for said piece. just think things through

24 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

NOW??

You are far too kind.😁

And he has a higher approval rating than Obozo did during the same time in office.

Let that sink in.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Europe doesn't like Trump because he 'wants to put America First'.  Tough Sheet if they don't like it.  Japan and the USA have strong relations, hardly a laughing stock.  

Japanese have been limited in their military defense since the surrender. What did you expect? They'd piss off the leader of their primary defender? Put a monkey in charge and they'd be deferential to him too.

Actually Japan is not limited in their defense.  They have quite a capable Army, Navy and Air force.  They are only limited by their constitution which they can change whenever they want to.  We have strategic bases in Japan through treaty.  It is beneficial to both countries.  

https://www.military.com/undertheradar/2017/08/top-10-militaries-world-2017

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Actually Japan is not limited in their defense.  They have quite a capable Army, Navy and Air force.  They are only limited by their constitution which they can change whenever they want to.  We have strategic bases in Japan through treaty.  It is beneficial to both countries.  

https://www.military.com/undertheradar/2017/08/top-10-militaries-world-2017

We are their nuclear umbrella.

22 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

well conservative media is reporting on this too. this long running narrative from "Q" about rogue intelligence agencies is starting to.come off desperate. 

image.png.72e54e559626f2257153f03ff170bce1.png

She has connections (if not actually on one of the IC Teams), so I wouldn't worry about this for now.

Archived