THE BROWNS BOARD

how is this draining tbe swamp?

Clevfan4life

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/scott-pruitt-faces-mounting-calls-for-investigations-into-chick-fil-a-scandal/ar-AAyvDLV?li=BBnbcA1

why hasnt trump, if he's so anti swamp.....told this guy to gtfo yet? this pruit guy has literally done nothing since taking office except to explore ways to funnel money tomhis wife....

because Trump is the PRESIDENT, not the DOJ ?

Not the IRS ?

meanwhile..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/18/hillary-clinton-sided-with-russia-on-sanctions-as-bill-made-500g-on-moscow-speech.html

and not one word from any lib complainer.

26 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

because Trump is the PRESIDENT, not the DOJ ?

Not the IRS ?

Exactly; Trump is the president. The President is the head of the executive branch, which includes the EPA. The head of the EPA serves at the President's leisure, which means Trump can fire Pruitt for any reason, at any time he wishes. Your DOJ argument is irrelevant.

26 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

well, we don't know that it IS illegal...given that all the dems are fine with the clinton thing.

just because dems complain now, out of political spite, doesn't mean it is illegal/wrong.

But favors for the russians after bill getting 500000 bucks sure looks illegal, if it isn't.....

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

well, we don't know that it IS illegal...given that all the dems are fine with the clinton thing.

just because dems complain now, out of political spite, doesn't mean it is illegal/wrong.

But favors for the russians after bill getting 500000 bucks sure looks illegal, if it isn't.....

do u see how ur normalizing  corruption because...."hillary did it"...? u voted in the guy that said imma fixin to drain that swamp. yet on all counts it looks like he's just replacing it with his own swamp. 

i made a thread last weej about trump all of a sudden going limp finger on zte after the chinese made some investment in singapore that benefits his resort. he's as in ur face with corruption as hillary was

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

totally baloney. Another emotional knee jerk false narrative.

Big difference between immoral and illegal. I don't know the legalities,

except the bill clinton got 500000 dollars, and right after that, hillary, of Obamao's corrupt

state dept, gave the payer a huge favor.

IOWs. hillary sold America OUT with the uraninium one scandal, right after bill clinton got

500000 for making a speech.

There is no corollary in the objections to the EPA guy and his wife.

im done listening to you bringing up the Clintons every time Trumps corruption is brought up. The Clintons aren't in office anymore and never will be. The Clinton foundation is virtually over I dont' know how they ever recover. Only the diehard left are the last people who give .8888 Shmucks about the Clintons. The guy you voted for told you that he's going to drain the very swamp the Clintons backstroked through for years. And ofc he isn't, he's just now the guy doing the backstroking. 

per your narrative. I'm pointing out the political expediency in ignoring flagrant and dramatic major scandals and corruptions with

the clintons and obamaos...

only to raise indignant hell at a contrived? small possible wrongdoing by someone on Trump's admin.

If indeed, it is a wrongdoing, the epa guy should be fired.

but no calls by you and others, no comments at all, while the clinton scandals went on.

500000 dollars to bill clinton, FROM THE SOVIETS... and higgardly and co. approved the uranium one deal to the soviets.

All objections now reek of political expendiency. That is the point.

"Okay fellow Democrats and Trump haters here's the plan: 

If he picks somebody to run anything that's ever been in government before we scream 'I thought you were going to drain the swamp!?!?' If he picked someone we don't like, which will be anybody he picks, that's not a lifetime government hack we will scream 'Unqualified!!!!!' Be careful out there."

WSS

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

per your narrative. I'm pointing out the political expediency in ignoring flagrant and dramatic major scandals and corruptions with

the clintons and obamaos...

only to raise indignant hell at a contrived? small possible wrongdoing by someone on Trump's admin.

If indeed, it is a wrongdoing, the epa guy should be fired.

but no calls by you and others, no comments at all, while the clinton scandals went on.

500000 dollars to bill clinton, FROM THE SOVIETS... and higgardly and co. approved the uranium one deal to the soviets.

All objections now reek of political expendiency. That is the point.

fair enough. i cant argue that hillarys sht wasnt mistly ignored. im not there yet that obama was down there with her tho. i think theres alot of desperation to make sure the colored boy gets attached to.the sinking SS clinton

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

"Okay fellow Democrats and Trump haters here's the plan: 

If he picks somebody to run anything that's ever been in government before we scream 'I thought you were going to drain the swamp!?!?' If he picked someone we don't like, which will be anybody he picks, that's not a lifetime government hack we will scream 'Unqualified!!!!!' Be careful out there."

WSS

"And for the conservatives, if anyone starts getting on you about something Trump did, just yell 'Hillary!' as loud as you can."

but all of u that agree with trumps stance on tariffs esoecially with china, as i do btw, u should all be lime what in the all fck why does zte all of a sudden get a pass? ur not allowed to dangle national tariffs so that u can garner personal favors. i know soybean farmers right here in ohio, republicans, that are gonna take a bath on the retaliatory tariffs from china. and this monkey in the wh is "allegedly" playing these kinds of games?

u better beleive i give zero fcks if a dem or a rep is doing this. i know senators pull similiar sht on the state level and its got to be drummed out of our polutical system. this guy got voted in cause he was a right "swamp drainer".....do hold him to it

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"And for the conservatives, if anyone starts getting on you about something Trump did, just yell 'Hillary!' as loud as you can."

And rightfully so. Not you not Cleve not tex not JB believe that if Hillary had won there'd be any kind of Witch Hunt whatsoever. Even for an actual witch. Nobody cares about any of this crap it's just the echo chamber of the hate Trump movement. And I guarantee her attorney general would have had her back and this crap would have been put to rest the day after the election.

And yes you can slam your fist on the table and exclaim but Cal again and again. But he's a guy on a message board these clowns are supposed to be representatives and newspaper people and journalists.

WSS

44 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So there are no conservative news outlets? 

Well we all know Fox News. But that's about it. Their counterpart would be MSNBC but also now CNN which used to be at least center-left but no longer. I'm not talking about the blaze or ammoland or Salon or slate because I don't think those are the mainstream media. Also I think that because they are frequently mentioned here some people might get the idea that most Americans follow them. I don't think so. I think most Americans are still going to get the small amount of new they do get from the networks and the newspapers which are all  Center left on their best day.

WSS

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

yet the clinton thing was TRUE.

the Trump thing seems to be bogus, but we'll find out. It's NY - a liberal bastion of leftwing yuppie morons. Like Califookya.

40 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yet the clinton thing was TRUE.

the Trump thing seems to be bogus, but we'll find out. It's NY - a liberal bastion of leftwing yuppie morons. Like Califookya.

while i dont have much doubt thst the trump org did what the suit says, especially since they have acknowledged some of those improprieties....i also have zero doubt the investigation was motivated in the 1st place by clintonites in NY. what they accuse the trump org of doing is probably schoolyard sht compared to what goes on in NY by people who have the right connections covering for them

after reading more, it does seem that Pruitt needs to resign..or...get canned.

He isn't doing Trump much good, countering the good things he does with the

stupid things he does.

Archived