THE BROWNS BOARD

I can't tell if this is really smart or really stupid?

htownbrown

Well let's hope for a real 3rd party at some point. Or an Independent with a real chance

Or hell, a moderate Republican party that ditches the outdated social policies. But as long as yelling "Jesus" at the top of your lungs gets you 40% of the vote, that might be a tough change to ask for

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Well let's hope for a real 3rd party at some point. Or an Independent with a real chance

Or hell, a moderate Republican party that ditches the outdated social policies. But as long as yelling "Jesus" at the top of your lungs gets you 40% of the vote, that might be a tough change to ask for

Stuart

What candidate ever did that Woodley?

1 hour ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

What candidate ever did that Woodley?

Rick Santorum and Pat Robertson. Even Mike Huckabee, though a Christian, didn't run on a strong religious platform.

And let's face it kiddies any candidate, except Joe Lieberman or Bernie Sanders is going to extol the virtues of his Christian faith.

At least while the cameras are rolling.

(By the way let's not forget that it was the DNC that meddled in our democracy)

WSS

56 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Rick Santorum and Pat Robertson. Even Mike Huckabee, though a Christian, didn't run on a strong religious platform.

And let's face it kiddies any candidate, except Joe Lieberman or Bernie Sanders is going to extol the virtues of his Christian faith.

At least while the cameras are rolling.

(By the way let's not forget that it was the DNC that meddled in our democracy)

WSS

Stuart

Ok perhaps I misunderstood Woodleys post ….thought Woodley was referring to the presidential nominee.

The names you mentioned never got that far...so shouting "Jesus" didn't help them get the nod.

9 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

Ok perhaps I misunderstood Woodleys post ….thought Woodley was referring to the presidential nominee.

The names you mentioned never got that far...so shouting "Jesus" didn't help them get the nod.

I think he's just venting his obsession with Christians.

WSS

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

😉

You are as predictable as anybody on this board which is not really all that concerning at all.

WSS

This board is incredibly predictable. Starting with those that post most of the content, leading to those that reply on that repetitive content. Very rarely do we deviate. 

37 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This board is incredibly predictable. Starting with those that post most of the content, leading to those that reply on that repetitive content. Very rarely do we deviate. 

I agree with you. I think anytime you have a finite group of friends who have been together for years, as we have, people necessarily will repeat opinions tactics and modus operandi.

It's also fun to psychoanalyze each other. Just for the hell of it.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I agree with you. I think anytime you have a finite group of friends who have been together for years, as we have, people necessarily will repeat opinions tactics and modus operandi.

It's also fun to psychoanalyze each other. Just for the hell of it.

WSS

I really enjoy it when anyone new posts. Particularly more moderate Republicans. Like Tupa when he posted.

Though a bleeding heart SJW liberal would be entertaining as well.

16 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I really enjoy it when anyone new posts. Particularly more moderate Republicans. Like Tupa when he posted.

Though a bleeding heart SJW liberal would be entertaining as well.

I miss Tupa I miss Heck I miss Shep I miss Chris I miss old Browns fan... others as well.

Unfortunately with the personnel we have sometimes you are forced into the role of sjw like the Bitonio sometimes has to move to center.

WSS

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I miss Tupa I miss Heck I miss Shep I miss Chris I miss old Browns fan... others as well.

Unfortunately with the personnel we have sometimes you are forced into the role of sjw like the Bitonio sometimes has to move to center.

WSS

This board isn't "zeroed" accurately, I understand that. Until New posters join we'll skew hard in one direction

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This board isn't "zeroed" accurately, I understand that. Until New posters join we'll skew hard in one direction

I know and frankly I haven't seen any message oriented boards or mailing lists Etc that are zeroed. Onr, a Yahoo group that originally began with recording equipment but turn in to 99% politics. Most people were hard left and only two or three or hard right. On Facebook I'd say it's about 70 30 maybe even a little more lopsided with the guys on the left really over the top in their hatred for Trump.

WSS

Archived