THE BROWNS BOARD

Uncalled for insult from TO

Westside Steve

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Terrell Owens makes unprecedented choice not to attend Hall of Fame induction ceremony

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/06/07/terrell-owens-makes-unprecedented-choice-not-to-attend-hall-fame-induction-ceremony.html

Shared from my Google feed

I wonder what spurred this punk announcement?

WSS

Steve, PUNK is the key word. He'll never change. Screw him.

Actions create reactions. IMHO, the bust goes to the Hall, his name & the fact he is enshrined is announced & that's it.

Mike

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Terrell Owens makes unprecedented choice not to attend Hall of Fame induction ceremony

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/06/07/terrell-owens-makes-unprecedented-choice-not-to-attend-hall-fame-induction-ceremony.html

WSS

Is he saying basically that he just doesn't want to go to Canton again like he doesn't like the city and doesn't want to be there or something what the Shmuck?

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

He's always been a punk. Immature punk. I hope he goes in as a Bungle.

Zombo

--Hell of a player, though

I'm not sure why anyone cares..  His acceptance speech would be in line with the Ricky Henderson babbling after he broke Lou Brock's record.  "TODAY I AM THE GREATEST"

He's not going because it took him three years to be elected because he was a jackass to the media.  And yes, he's a jackass.  And no, I don't think it should have delayed his entry into the hall. It's kinda like the "first ballot" baseball guys who won't vote for someone in the first year because they think they're deserving but not FIRST BALLOT OMG.

I hope he's revoked.. He hasn't done anything really to deserve it.,.. Hes a self serving punk like Chad Johnson..  Nothing but two cry baby attention whores...

4 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Steve, PUNK is the key word. He'll never change. Screw him.

Actions create reactions. IMHO, the bust goes to the Hall, his name & the fact he is enshrined is announced & that's it.

Mike

Who? :lol:

Great talent head case.

6 hours ago, 200lbMumford said:

I'm not sure why anyone cares..  His acceptance speech would be in line with the Ricky Henderson babbling after he broke Lou Brock's record.  "TODAY I AM THE GREATEST"

He's not going because it took him three years to be elected because he was a jackass to the media.  And yes, he's a jackass.  And no, I don't think it should have delayed his entry into the hall. It's kinda like the "first ballot" baseball guys who won't vote for someone in the first year because they think they're deserving but not FIRST BALLOT OMG.

Well Ricky spoke the truth

8 hours ago, nickers said:

I hope he's revoked.. He hasn't done anything really to deserve it.,.. Hes a self serving punk like Chad Johnson..  Nothing but two cry baby attention whores...

Ocho was just a guy having fun and trolled fans a bit.  He wasn't the on or off field cancer that TO was. 

On 6/8/2018 at 7:18 AM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I hear ya Steve.  Just another Meow from MeO. 

21 hours ago, nickers said:

Exactly !!! His entire career was based off a " Hey Everybody! Look at ME" !

"Look at me stand at in the center of the field at spread my arms like I'm the first man to EVER score a touchdown in the NFL!!!"

This is just a continuation of his career M/O

And unfortunately the media feeds off of this kind of Sheet, The people in attendance at the Hall won't even notice that he's not there...But I'm sure the media will be  sure to carry his torch throughout the entire ceremony.

13 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Ocho was just a guy having fun and trolled fans a bit.  He wasn't the on or off field cancer that TO was. 

He was fun Tia but the domestic violence episode sunk his ship.

3 hours ago, BrownB499 said:

Exactly !!! His entire career was based off a " Hey Everybody! Look at ME" !

"Look at me stand at in the center of the field at spread my arms like I'm the first man to EVER score a touchdown in the NFL!!!"

This is just a continuation of his career M/O

And unfortunately the media feeds off of this kind of Sheet, The people in attendance at the Hall won't even notice that he's not there...But I'm sure the media will be  sure to carry his torch throughout the entire ceremony.

He was a me first Faggot , and pranced like a bitch diva.. I absolutely can't stand trash like him.

On 6/8/2018 at 7:18 AM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Didn’t the Sex Pistols not go to their Rock N Roll HOF induction? Clearly it’s the punk thing to do.

Archived