Jump to content
Westside Steve

Uncalled for insult from TO

Recommended Posts

Terrell Owens makes unprecedented choice not to attend Hall of Fame induction ceremony

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/06/07/terrell-owens-makes-unprecedented-choice-not-to-attend-hall-fame-induction-ceremony.html

Shared from my Google feed

I wonder what spurred this punk announcement?

WSS

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Terrell Owens makes unprecedented choice not to attend Hall of Fame induction ceremony

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/06/07/terrell-owens-makes-unprecedented-choice-not-to-attend-hall-fame-induction-ceremony.html

Shared from my Google feed

I wonder what spurred this punk announcement?

WSS

Steve, PUNK is the key word. He'll never change. Screw him.

Actions create reactions. IMHO, the bust goes to the Hall, his name & the fact he is enshrined is announced & that's it.

Mike

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Terrell Owens makes unprecedented choice not to attend Hall of Fame induction ceremony

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/06/07/terrell-owens-makes-unprecedented-choice-not-to-attend-hall-fame-induction-ceremony.html

Shared from my Google feed

I wonder what spurred this punk announcement?

WSS

Is he saying basically that he just doesn't want to go to Canton again like he doesn't like the city and doesn't want to be there or something what the Shmuck?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Terrell Owens makes unprecedented choice not to attend Hall of Fame induction ceremony

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/06/07/terrell-owens-makes-unprecedented-choice-not-to-attend-hall-fame-induction-ceremony.html

Shared from my Google feed

I wonder what spurred this punk announcement?

WSS

He's always been a punk. Immature punk. I hope he goes in as a Bungle.

Zombo

--Hell of a player, though

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure why anyone cares..  His acceptance speech would be in line with the Ricky Henderson babbling after he broke Lou Brock's record.  "TODAY I AM THE GREATEST"

He's not going because it took him three years to be elected because he was a jackass to the media.  And yes, he's a jackass.  And no, I don't think it should have delayed his entry into the hall. It's kinda like the "first ballot" baseball guys who won't vote for someone in the first year because they think they're deserving but not FIRST BALLOT OMG.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope he's revoked.. He hasn't done anything really to deserve it.,.. Hes a self serving punk like Chad Johnson..  Nothing but two cry baby attention whores...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TO can go eat a bag of dicks...drama queen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Steve, PUNK is the key word. He'll never change. Screw him.

Actions create reactions. IMHO, the bust goes to the Hall, his name & the fact he is enshrined is announced & that's it.

Mike

Who? :lol:

Great talent head case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 200lbMumford said:

I'm not sure why anyone cares..  His acceptance speech would be in line with the Ricky Henderson babbling after he broke Lou Brock's record.  "TODAY I AM THE GREATEST"

He's not going because it took him three years to be elected because he was a jackass to the media.  And yes, he's a jackass.  And no, I don't think it should have delayed his entry into the hall. It's kinda like the "first ballot" baseball guys who won't vote for someone in the first year because they think they're deserving but not FIRST BALLOT OMG.

 

Well Ricky spoke the truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, nickers said:

I hope he's revoked.. He hasn't done anything really to deserve it.,.. Hes a self serving punk like Chad Johnson..  Nothing but two cry baby attention whores...

 

Ocho was just a guy having fun and trolled fans a bit.  He wasn't the on or off field cancer that TO was. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think TO thinks he should've been a first ballot guy....so he's telling them to mail him his jacket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2018 at 7:18 AM, Westside Steve said:

Terrell Owens makes unprecedented choice not to attend Hall of Fame induction ceremony

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/06/07/terrell-owens-makes-unprecedented-choice-not-to-attend-hall-fame-induction-ceremony.html

Shared from my Google feed

I wonder what spurred this punk announcement?

WSS

I hear ya Steve.  Just another Meow from MeO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, nickers said:

I hope he's revoked.. He hasn't done anything really to deserve it.,.. Hes a self serving punk like Chad Johnson..  Nothing but two cry baby attention whores...

Exactly !!! His entire career was based off a " Hey Everybody! Look at ME" !

"Look at me stand at in the center of the field at spread my arms like I'm the first man to EVER score a touchdown in the NFL!!!"

This is just a continuation of his career M/O

And unfortunately the media feeds off of this kind of Sheet, The people in attendance at the Hall won't even notice that he's not there...But I'm sure the media will be  sure to carry his torch throughout the entire ceremony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

 

Ocho was just a guy having fun and trolled fans a bit.  He wasn't the on or off field cancer that TO was. 

He was fun Tia but the domestic violence episode sunk his ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too bad TO...

couldve shared the spotlight with the person who will now overshadow you anyways,  Randy Moss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BrownB499 said:

Exactly !!! His entire career was based off a " Hey Everybody! Look at ME" !

"Look at me stand at in the center of the field at spread my arms like I'm the first man to EVER score a touchdown in the NFL!!!"

This is just a continuation of his career M/O

And unfortunately the media feeds off of this kind of Sheet, The people in attendance at the Hall won't even notice that he's not there...But I'm sure the media will be  sure to carry his torch throughout the entire ceremony.

He was a me first Faggot , and pranced like a bitch diva.. I absolutely can't stand trash like him.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2018 at 7:18 AM, Westside Steve said:

Terrell Owens makes unprecedented choice not to attend Hall of Fame induction ceremony

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/06/07/terrell-owens-makes-unprecedented-choice-not-to-attend-hall-fame-induction-ceremony.html

Shared from my Google feed

I wonder what spurred this punk announcement?

WSS

Didn’t the Sex Pistols not go to their Rock N Roll HOF induction? Clearly it’s the punk thing to do.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×