THE BROWNS BOARD

Oh no more Chick-fil-A

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So your new thing is..... Posting articles from liberal sites so you can.... point and laugh at them? Huh, ok. Interesting

Well piquing your interest is always a goal close to my heart.

Also in the interest of diversity I thought it would be fun to point and laugh at something other than......

😉

WSS

LOVE chik-fil-a !

What a very, very popular place.

We just spent four days in N.C. - 94 degrees - chic-fil-a is hugely popular everywhere we go.

The REal American restaurant. Eat more chicken there.

I like their chicken and I like the fact that on veterans day they give the whole family with a veteran anything they want free and they have a table set up for the MIA with the black flag and all with wineglasses, table setting, etc. They also have world map and ask you to place a pin representing which service you were in at the location you served.

The whole hub-bub over Chick-fil-A is because the owners do not believe in gay marriage because of their religious beliefs. Its a free country and they have the prerogative to believe whatever they want to, just as people who disagree with them also have the prerogative to not patronize the establishment if they so choose. But, to my knowledge, no Chick-fil-A has ever turned away a customer just because they were homosexual, so this whole thing has been overblown by both sides from the beginning. 

7 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

The whole hub-bub over Chick-fil-A is because the owners do not believe in gay marriage because of their religious beliefs. Its a free country and they have the prerogative to believe whatever they want to, just as people who disagree with them also have the prerogative to not patronize the establishment if they so choose. But, to my knowledge, no Chick-fil-A has ever turned away a customer just because they were homosexual, so this whole thing has been overblown by both sides from the beginning. 

I'm personally fine with gay marriage but I think people that aren't have got a point, and whatever objections don't necessarily have to be religious. 

WSS

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

No shitt sherlock.

Hence my statement about a definitive answer. Geez.

WSS

You know the rules, Steve. Satirical statements go in pink font on this board. Report to the nearest college's Sociology department for immediate reeducation. B)

Archived