Jump to content
Ghoolie

Ghoolie is a Homo, this we know.

Recommended Posts

Frinkin' kids... the lot of ya...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

The Browns won their last championship in 2013. They were renamed the Ravens, but the team is still the original Cleveland Browns. Art Modell has world championships in 64 and 13. That's just how it is.

Frak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, nickers said:

I was born Jan 7th 1965... so yeah.. It looks wrong on all counts (the avatar)

My birthday is also January 7! Bro 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Frak

Correct- the trolling business has been a little slow lately, someone's got to bring up stuff that's factually untrue.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

My birthday is also January 7! Bro 

Well hell.. That's cool!... And even more amazing that Nicolas Cage also shares the same birth date,, Followed by Elvis on the 8th,, Zep Guitarist Jimmy Page on the 9th.. And former UFO and Scorpions guitarist Michael Schenker on the 10th.. Id say us Caps keep pretty good company..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, nickers said:

Well hell.. That's cool!... And even more amazing that Nicolas Cage also shares the same birth date,, Followed by Elvis on the 8th,, Zep Guitarist Jimmy Page on the 9th.. And former UFO and Scorpions guitarist Michael Schenker on the 10th.. Id say us Caps keep pretty good company..

Also Millard Fillmore January 7 and Katie Couric. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Also Millard Fillmore January 7 and Katie Couric. 

I had forgotten about Katie Couric' .. Millard Fillmore I'm not familiar with...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, nickers said:

I had forgotten about Katie Couric' .. Millard Fillmore I'm not familiar with...

Jesus Christ are you serious. Millard Fillmore was only like president of the United States. What kind of a freaking education did you have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Jesus Christ are you serious. Millard Fillmore was only like president of the United States. What kind of a freaking education did you have

Hey.. School wasn't My thing.. I found it boring for the most part.. I found more interest in what Carl Sagan had to say.. Teachers are boring..... I learned more from books and experience.. School is a crock.. its all geared to marketing and selling things... A hard days work never bothered me any...

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×