THE BROWNS BOARD

Happy 500th day in office President Trump!

another one liner woodypeckerhead bs retort. Typical ignorant crap.

Meanwhile, the corrupt deep state in America is absolutely desperate to stop him.

Their power gains over the years is seriously threatened by a Real American President

that isn't afraid of them. Thank GOD for PResident Trump.

Everybody else surely knows what that means, birdbrain.

Jan 9, 2018 - President Donald J. Trump has signed a new Executive Order to ensure ... We must ensure that our veterans are given the care and support they so richly deserve. ... uniformed service members in the year” following military service; and ... the Joint Action Plan and any additional reforms that could help ...

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

another one liner woodypeckerhead bs retort. Typical ignorant crap.

Meanwhile, the corrupt deep state in America is absolutely desperate to stop him.

Their power gains over the years is seriously threatened by a Real American President

that isn't afraid of them. Thank GOD for PResident Trump.

His post was comical and appreciated by someone like me that thinks Trump is a bafoon that needs his twitter account deleted. Name calling and bashing others with a different opinion is shameful and detrimental to real political conversation between people who are not politicians. With all that said, I’m new to the political board and probably won’t last long 😎

10 minutes ago, Comeonman said:

His post was comical and appreciated by someone like me that thinks Trump is a bafoon that needs his twitter account deleted. Name calling and bashing others with a different opinion is shameful and detrimental to real political conversation between people who are not politicians. With all that said, I’m new to the political board and probably won’t last long 😎

Unfortunately that's how bafoons behave.

😉

That's ebonics for WC.

WSS

2 hours ago, Comeonman said:

stick around - the woodpecker gets his name from stupid butt one liner retorts that have little or nothing to do with the content of a thread. Been going on for years, finally, he forced himself to become a birdbrain woodypeckerhead.

Trust me - woodpecker started the slurs about being a "moron", "Retarded", etc.

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

stick around - the woodpecker gets his name from stupid butt one liner retorts that have little or nothing to do with the content of a thread. Been going on for years, finally, he forced himself to become a birdbrain woodypeckerhead.

Trust me - woodpecker started the slurs about being a "moron", "Retarded", etc.

Even if that is true, it’s still really hard to have any kind of discussion if it’s profanity laced or full of insults. Almost pointless. 

well, I don't do profanity. But it's also tough to have any kind of discussion when the woodpeckerhead asks stupid diversion questions and challenges subjects based on deliberate misterpretation. He rarely stays on the subject of any thread. I'm still waiting for him to stop being typical diversionary woody.

23 hours ago, Comeonman said:

I rarely venture over here guy. Everyone has their opinions. I'm a card carrying Republican. I'm also in the "Never Trump" crowd, and it's becoming more and more obvious why  by the day. The Swamp is even more swampy, Trump should engage whatever brain he has before he Tweets. I would sincerely hope the RNC will dump the guy and run Pence for president a few years hence, because unless the Democrats pick a candidate worse than Hillary, The Donald has no chance of getting reelected. 

Lets see about his "accomplishments". As I predicted, once you have a new government handout (Obamacare) it's damn near impossible to get rid of it. Rhetoric won't work. Tariffs that have POed all our allies and trading partners. Championed a massive tax cut that will add trillions to the National debt. Now threatening to shut down the Government if he doesn't get his multi- billion dollar boondoggle wall- that won't work. My architect pal agrees. People will just throw ropes over it, or like "El Chapo" Guzman dig under it. Or, I imagine more creative folks will get some dynamite, blow a hole it it, and skedaddle across to a waiting truck on the other side before the border patrol shows up. 

PS- just because he managed to get a conservative Supreme Court Justice in (the primary reason I voted for him) doesn't come close to outweighing the comedy of errors emanating from the White House on an almost daily basis. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I rarely venture over here guy. Everyone has their opinions. I'm a card carrying Republican. I'm also in the "Never Trump" crowd, and it's becoming more and more obvious why  by the day. The Swamp is even more swampy, Trump should engage whatever brain he has before he Tweets. I would sincerely hope the RNC will dump the guy and run Pence for president a few years hence, because unless the Democrats pick a candidate worse than Hillary, The Donald has no chance of getting reelected. 

Lets see about his "accomplishments". As I predicted, once you have a new government handout (Obamacare) it's damn near impossible to get rid of it. Rhetoric won't work. Tariffs that have POed all our allies and trading partners. Championed a massive tax cut that will add trillions to the National debt. Now threatening to shut down the Government if he doesn't get his multi- billion dollar boondoggle wall- that won't work. My architect pal agrees. People will just throw ropes over it, or like "El Chapo" Guzman dig under it. Or, I imagine more creative folks will get some dynamite, blow a hole it it, and skedaddle across to a waiting truck on the other side before the border patrol shows up. 

PS- just because he managed to get a conservative Supreme Court Justice in (the primary reason I voted for him) doesn't come close to outweighing the comedy of errors emanating from the White House on an almost daily basis. 

Well it would have at least seemed a lot calmer because the Press loves Democrats and wouldn't even be reporting on anything that went on within the Hillary White House.

Of course just because people have a personal Grudge against 45 would they be willing to give up the economic boom the unemployment numbers the tax cuts and the Supreme Court Justice Just to spite him? And accept the Millions for illegals? But I agree his tweets are often annoying. Trade that for the policies of the Democrat?

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well it would have at least seemed a lot calmer because the Press loves Democrats and wouldn't even be reporting on anything that went on within the Hillary White House.

Of course just because people have a personal Grudge against 45 would they be willing to give up the economic boom the unemployment numbers the tax cuts and the Supreme Court Justice Just to spite him? And accept the Millions for illegals? But I agree his tweets are often annoying. Trade that for the policies of the Democrat?

WSS

Steve of late, it seems it doesn't matter much who's running the country Republican or Democrat. The National debt is plain out of control. Sooner or later, the bill for those tax cuts is going to come due. 

Yup the guys at CNN (Communist News Network) are having a field day with the Trump follies on a daily basis, & I agree it wouldn't be happening in a Hillary White House. 

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Liberal republican. 🙄

And what's wrong with that Cal?  I have 10X more issues with Trump than I did with both the Bush's- combined. Just because I'm a republican, doesn't mean I have to like Donald, or the majority of his policies. Bluntly, MHO is Trump is a major jerk that's going to drag the rest of the party down in flames, starting this November. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Steve of late, it seems it doesn't matter much who's running the country Republican or Democrat. The National debt is plain out of control. Sooner or later, the bill for those tax cuts is going to come due. 

that's for sure. And once Trump is out of the White House the Democrats will be running as the party of strict fiscal control and when they get in nothing changes.

Yup the guys at CNN (Communist News Network) are having a field day with the Trump follies on a daily basis, & I agree it wouldn't be happening in a Hillary White House. 

true enough.

WSS

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And what's wrong with that Cal?  I have 10X more issues with Trump than I did with both the Bush's- combined. Just because I'm a republican, doesn't mean I have to like Donald, or the majority of his policies. Bluntly, MHO is Trump is a major jerk that's going to drag the rest of the party down in flames, starting this November. 

The reason I don't exactly agree my friend is that if all the little Republicans didn't need to show off because they thought Trump was vulnerable they could have really passed some worthwhile legislation. Could have passed a conservative tight budget over top of the screams and howls of the left. Unfortunately they went along to get along and now we have a looming Financial nightmare. Whether it's the freedom caucus or John McCain kissing msnbc's butt or Rand Paul they've made sure that the majority is meaningless and in doing so we'll hand it back to the Democrats who even though they are policy morons know how to stick together.

WSS

45 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You should post here more Hoorta. It's an interesting dynamic.

Though I understand if you want to avoid this mess

I have enough problems (and spend way too much time) keeping Ghoolie and the rest of the inmates in line over on the Browns Forum.  :)

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I love hypotheticals with zero precedent.  

Kind of like how the press never mentioned Obama's drone strikes, the ACA, "Fast and Furious", Benghazi and the VA.    All of which saw significant exposure.     Sure, CNN might not have it front page, but the information was more than put out there.

This is a narrative that somehow these things were swept under the rug... they weren't.    

edit:   Let's be honest with ourselves, since I presume you watch Fox News.  It would be 24/7 Hillary.   

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

If yer liberal republican, you are more an independent, depending. What is wrong with it, is it

gets me confused, which not much does. I admit, I had no use for Trump early on. I called him a circus barker, never could stand his show.

But late during the campaign, plus his pick of Pence for VP, I started to realize that despite his warts, I.e., twitter, he may have been a toad, but he is really being a great president. economy, check. defending our 2nd Amendment, check. Gorsuch to scotus, check.

The list goes on and on. dropping the iran deal, check. helping our veterans, check. Slashing obamao garbage regulations, check.

REAL American federal judges who respect our Constitution. check.

Going after ms13 check.

working to build the WALL check.

tough on illegal immigration, check.

Tax code, check.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/what-trump-has-accomplished/550760/

MAGA

Archived