THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben is no More?

The Gipper

It is one of the most famous landmarks in England. The famous tower clock known as Big Ben began ticking for the first time on this day in 1859. Big Ben was the nickname for the Great Bell of the clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London, but often extended to refer to the clock, the tower, and the bell. Big Ben’s tower was renamed “Elizabeth Tower” in 2012 in honor of Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee, her 60th anniversary on the throne. The tower has become one of the most prominent symbols of the United Kingdom.

may312018-0.jpg

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Big Ben’s tower was renamed “Elizabeth Tower” in 2012 in honor of Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee, her 60th anniversary on the throne.

Man, that must suck. She needs more fiber in her diet, apparently. 

17 hours ago, The Gipper said:

dc06c9c6785531f9cd3a18569ab6eede--ben-ro

Replaced by a Queen....BR decides to join the cause, not fight it.

LMAO. Now THIS is funny.

10 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Lol. So out of the blue Gip decides to post six year old news.

The winningest QB at First Energy Stadium must really be in your head Gip.

Is that sack of Ben by a browns player 6 yrs. old too? LOLLOLOLOL

You people are too much.

The information was something that was just sent to me from a data feed that I get....that is why I posted it just now because it came to me just now. The photo came from like 2014.  It is just something that I found with a quick search. (and actually....I didn't even realize it was a Browns player doing the sacking until you pointed it out)

But...it seems to me that you are awfully defensive about this bit of humor.   Is it because you lack humor, or is it because it hits too close to home?

Have you become inspired by the  sex offender that you worship such that you have taken to cross dressing as a Queen as well?

19 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Is that sack of Ben by a browns player 6 yrs. old too? 

The aB tattoo would lead me to Armonty Bryant wearing #95. A 7th round pick with 11.5 sacks that hung around 5 seasons with us,lions than Oakland.till this April..strange? was released in Oakland with a Non-football Illness designation? Chucky must have bit him causing rabies..ha-ha.. 

2 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

The aB tattoo would lead me to Armonty Bryant wearing #97. A 7th round pick that hung around 5 seasons with us,lions than Oakland.till this April..strange? was released in Oakland with a Non-football Illness designation? Chucky must have bit him causing rabies..ha-ha.. 

Maybe he sold Chucky some bad grass!

Mike

21 hours ago, The Gipper said:

The information was something that was just sent to me from a data feed that I get....that is why I posted it just now because it came to me just now. The photo came from like 2014.  It is just something that I found with a quick search. (and actually....I didn't even realize it was a Browns player doing the sacking until you pointed it out)

But...it seems to me that you are awfully defensive about this bit of humor.   Is it because you lack humor, or is it because it hits too close to home?

Have you become inspired by the  sex offender that you worship such that you have taken to cross dressing as a Queen as well?

No, Gip, not defensive..  Ben bashing has no effect on me,  been immune to it for quite some time... and then when I consider the source.

To bad you couldn't catch it,  I just thought it would be fun to go down to your level by pretending to be triggered by your juvenile thread.

On 6/2/2018 at 8:31 AM, StinkHole said:

No, Gip, not defensive..  Ben bashing has no effect on me,  been immune to it for quite some time... and then when I consider the source.

To bad you couldn't catch it,  I just thought it would be fun to go down to your level by pretending to be triggered by your juvenile thread.

Yep humor trans plant necessaryYep humor trans plant

On 6/2/2018 at 8:31 AM, StinkHole said:

"Pretending to be triggered" ? Pretending......yeah, right. Looks like he snared you like a Walleye.

Archived