THE BROWNS BOARD

We Real Americans are MAGA !

calfoxwc

And fascist leaders throughout Europe had similar successes in turning post WW I economies around. But at least the trains ran on time. 

MAGA! = Sieg Heil! Real Germans Get It.

The rest of us Real Americans do too.

Stuart

What do these three events have in common?

The recent killing of Palestinian protesters during the Jerusalem embassy ceremony.

That letter President Trump wrote to Kim Jong Un cancelling the upcoming meeting.

President Trump calling the MS-13 gang "animals".

Answer:

In a matter of weeks, the vile, corrupt, liberal run mainstream media had defended Hamas, North Korea, and the MS-13 gang.

One of my favorite lines from the novel "Origin" by Dan Brown, "And history has proven repeatedly that lunatics will rise to power again and again on tidal waves of aggressive nationalism and intolerance, even in places where it seems utterly incomprehensible."

Just keep on worshiping King Liar as he continues to cause chaos within this democracy to keep from being held accountable. In the end you will have exactly what you say you are against, a dictatorship. Before you know it he'll want to get rid of the XXII amendment so he can be named permanent King Liar for life.

8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

One of my favorite lines from the novel "Origin" by Dan Brown, "And history has proven repeatedly that lunatics will rise to power again and again on tidal waves of aggressive nationalism and intolerance, even in places where it seems utterly incomprehensible."

Just keep on worshiping King Liar as he continues to cause chaos within this democracy to keep from being held accountable. In the end you will have exactly what you say you are against, a dictatorship. Before you know it he'll want to get rid of the XXII amendment so he can be named permanent King Liar for life.

Blah blah blah. Actually you repeat the lie thing in every post don't you have anything else? And the lies are on the order of he said it was raining and it was only drizzling! He said was a large crowd and it wasn't that large! He said it was the biggest whatever the hell and it was only the second biggest!

If you can, list a few of the things that have been done that you actually think have been counterproductive and that your candidate, you know who, would have done differently and would have improved the United States.

Going for border security? How about that stupid Paris Accord that we had to fund? Did you want another Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the bench? The tax cuts, do you have anything besides Schumer's talking points? You trust the Iranians? You disagree with a dialogue with North Korea whether or not you can trust them? Besides the bogus crying about lies what if you got? Something actually substantial if possible? Not just msnbc's blather.

But as far as amending the Constitution are you just crying or you don't think that amendments are constitutional? And while you cry about democracy if people wanted to elect somebody the third or fourth time why should they not be allowed? What's the difference?

WSS

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

emotional ranting/raving knee-jerkie with no substance behind it. It's the left in this country that is intolerant and aggressively power hungry. Permanent power - the left wants to rule completely. Historically, it is what the left always does. The left historically is corrupt, and desperately demanding ownership of all power. If you aren't one of them, you can just die. Nazis, communists, Islamic fundamental terrorists, even small scale insanity - ms-13, charles manson family, the American left's antifa, la raza, many violent gangs. It's pretty sick stuff - on a large scale, look at how many people were murdered by Mao's forces. Stalin's government.

Look at the Holodomor. - millions deliberately starved to death by Stalin's corrupt government.

Sadly, the individuals who love to identify with the left - don't get it til it's too late all too often. Only then to they look in the mirror,

and see the true lunacy and damage done, like the Germans who kept quiet during the rise of the nazi party.

On 6/4/2018 at 10:55 AM, calfoxwc said:

emotional ranting/raving knee-jerkie with no substance behind it. It's the left in this country that is intolerant and aggressively power hungry. Permanent power - the left wants to rule completely. Historically, it is what the left always does. The left historically is corrupt, and desperately demanding ownership of all power. If you aren't one of them, you can just die. Nazis, communists, Islamic fundamental terrorists, even small scale insanity - ms-13, charles manson family, the American left's antifa, la raza, many violent gangs. It's pretty sick stuff - on a large scale, look at how many people were murdered by Mao's forces. Stalin's government.

Look at the Holodomor. - millions deliberately starved to death by Stalin's corrupt government.

Sadly, the individuals who love to identify with the left - don't get it til it's too late all too often. Only then to they look in the mirror,

and see the true lunacy and damage done, like the Germans who kept quiet during the rise of the nazi party.

LOL! A wonderful example of an oxymoron.

First you tell me my statement is "emotional/raving knee-jerkie" And then proceed with your own "emotional knee-jerkie" response.

And at the end you describe yourself..................."and see true lunacy and damage done, like the Germans who kept quiet during the rise of the Nazi party." This is, after all, a more appropriate comparison since it was a Make Germany Great Again, far right wing rise to power that trampled on any semblance of government for and by the people through finding a scapegoat (jews), not unlike the "build that wall" movement.

So instead of hashing out those differences of opinion, lets take a look at a more independent opinion, Ken Starr, of the Bill Clinton investigation. I assume you might listen to his unemotional opinion of the current Mueller investigation, so here it is from an interview yesterday.

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"Quit being so emotional!" he said emotionally.

That's kind of his thing. 

LOL! I'm fully aware of that as I am also aware of the "all about character" claim by cal, implying he is a good judge of character. Yet he is unable to admit how often this president has lied and continues to lie on an ongoing basis. That is a major character flaw that severely damages our country's relationships with our allies IMO. He cannot be trusted by them any more than he can be trusted by the citizens of our own country. He lies. And that is exactly why his own attorneys do not wish him to testify before Mueller's team. They know he will commit pergury because he is unable to see that flaw in his own character and believes his own lies. It isn't a "perjury trap" if you are of truthful character.

Screw Robert Mueller and screw these penny-ante lies you keep crying about.

The special prosecutor wants to trip up anyone they are investigating getting into making an inaccurate statement and throwing the book at them. Scooter Libby Martha Stewart Bill Clinton none of which we're ever convicted on the crap charged they were accused of.

And none of the rinky dink charges against any member of the Trump Administration have been for the Witch Hunt of collusion with the Russians, which isn't illegal anyway and only uncovered wrongdoing by the Democrats.

But in one sense you are correct he said it was raining one time and it was only drizzling.

WSS

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! I'm fully aware of that as I am also aware of the "all about character" claim by cal, implying he is a good judge of character. Yet he is unable to admit how often this president has lied and continues to lie on an ongoing basis. That is a major character flaw that severely damages our country's relationships with our allies IMO. He cannot be trusted by them any more than he can be trusted by the citizens of our own country. He lies. And that is exactly why his own attorneys do not wish him to testify before Mueller's team. They know he will commit pergury because he is unable to see that flaw in his own character and believes his own lies. It isn't a "perjury trap" if you are of truthful character.

To his credit, he originally didn't like Trump and called him a conman.

But eventually... Party beats all else apparently

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

To his credit, he originally didn't like Trump and called him a conman.

But eventually... Party beats all else apparently

Actually ideology beats out personality. People should vote for the person who will advance the agenda they prefer for their country whether or not the guy says bad words.

WSS

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually ideology beats out personality. People should vote for the person who will advance the agenda they prefer for their country whether or not the guy says bad words.

WSS

Whether or not you think they'll "advance your ideology" and "conman" should go hand and hand. 

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Whether or not you think they'll "advance your ideology" and "conman" should go hand and hand. 

If you think politics across-the-board is anything less than a con game you really are... Well I'll leave the characterization to your imagination.

and whether or not it actually happens the politician who runs on one or another political position is more likely to advance that position than the politic who runs hardcore against it. No guarantees but you play the odds.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

If you think politics across-the-board is anything less than a con game you really are... Well I'll leave the characterization to your imagination.

and whether or not it actually happens the politician who runs on one or another political position is more likely to advance that position than the politic who runs hardcore against it. No guarantees but you play the odds.

WSS

Yes, I understand all politicians lie. No Sheet

But if anyone thinks Trump is actually this grand champion of conservative ideals... Well... 

There's typical political conman and there's Trump level conman. But hey, he made it work. He got the base on his side and they are it up. MAGA

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

"I always wanted a Purple Heart"   DJT  🎃

Not me. I always wanted the MOH, but I didn't want to pay the price required, especially posthumously.☠️

So I settled for a BSM sans PH.  LOL!!🤩

I see 4 wonderful very hot days in N.C. didn't faze the woodpecker from obsessing about my conservative existence on the board.

and Tex, observing leftwing behavior is not anything like identifying with Trump hatred. You make claims that have no justification of legitimacy.

THAT is what I call "emotional knee-jerkie".

Correctly, or incorrectly, I can show why I see things the way I see them. You just say angry stuff because you lost the election.

Emote on. After 94 degrees in N.C., I think I'll go stand out in the cold rain and laugh.

On 6/11/2018 at 11:47 AM, calfoxwc said:

You just say angry stuff because you lost the election.

No that is inaccurate. I had the wrong guy win the primaries and next time around I'll do anything I can to see someone else beat him out for the nomination. I've always seen him as a lying fraud that would give away this country and wreck our democracy. Trump wants to be a non-accountable dictator, not a president who operates within the constitution. That's what makes me angry. He's doing exactly what I thought he would do and exactly the way I thought he would do it. We will have a wrecked democracy/economy when he's done, with no allies in the world, trying to return to pre WW I isolationism.

you could be right - but meanwhile he is being a GREAT president, his poll numbers are higher than Bush and ObaMao at this time in their presidencies..

and he is keeping his promises, getting great things done.

Of course, he might be a lizard alien, inviting his peers from the planet ookabooka to come here

and enslave the world.

spooky. Stay tuned.

Archived