THE BROWNS BOARD

These Helmets are Fugly!

nickers

5 hours ago, nickers said:

Uniform threads are GAY.  We went through this crap the last time. There will NEVER be a logo on the Browns helmets. As with Penn State, no logo IS the logo. We're the only NFL team without one, and let's keep it that way. 

43 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Uniform threads are GAY.  We went through this crap the last time. There will NEVER be a logo on the Browns helmets. As with Penn State, no logo IS the logo. We're the only NFL team without one, and let's keep it that way. 

No doubt about it

5 hours ago, broganreynik said:

If you’re gonna reference one single picture, why not put that picture in your post?

it makes more sense than to give a link that we have to click through 72 pages of adware infested crap.

I don't have the time to post each picture , Ding Dong.. if its so important to you.. do it for me , schmuck..

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well said Larry. Some things you just don't mess with. TRADITION can be a good thing.

Mike

15 hours ago, broganreynik said:

If you’re gonna reference one single picture, why not put that picture in your post?

it makes more sense than to give a link that we have to click through 72 pages of adware infested crap.

Here you go....the others were fugly but this browns helmet is the only one that makes ya laugh.

Browns-Helmet-696x696_15035949991237.jpg

17 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Here you go....the others were fugly but this browns helmet is the only one that makes ya laugh.

Browns-Helmet-696x696_15035949991237.jpg

It absolutely turns my stomach!! Looks like CRAP! Sorry if I appear to be vague.

Mike

On 5/26/2018 at 7:10 PM, nickers said:

I love most of them. The Browns helmet, still, is the ugliest of all NFL teams.

Archived