THE BROWNS BOARD

Which FANS love their team the most?

mjp28

10 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Great!  A joke thread!

tourbus.gif

This may be the Y bridge in Zanesville.  This group is going back to Columbus because they know that they do not have the balls to compete with either Cleveland of Cincinnatti.

I think the actual answer to the question is:    Figure out which team has gone 1-31 the last 2 years, and  has not had a winning season in over a decade, yet are still vastly supported by its fan base.....and you may have your answer.

What do you call 4 Mexicans in quicksand?

Quatro Sinko.

Steelrz vs BROWNS for us old geezers it will never end.

Long live Joe "turkey" Jones.

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:58 AM, The Gipper said:

This may be the Y bridge in Zanesville.  This group is going back to Columbus because they know that they do not have the balls to compete with either Cleveland of Cincinnatti.

Surely they could compete in a spelling bee.

2 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Really? On just Cincinnati?

And StinkHole vs The Gipper I think I'd be real safe putting my money on The Gipper.   :lol:

1 hour ago, Comeonman said:

Me too, let’s do it. The fistfight never came to fruition, let’s at least see something 😎

Yeah a "spell off", no words barred.  :lol:

On 5/27/2018 at 9:58 AM, StinkHole said:

Are you seriously giving me Sheet about the spelling of Cincinnati seriously have you gone to this level of stupidity as a Steeler fan I guess I should've expected it ㊙️

17 hours ago, Comeonman said:

Me too, let’s do it. The fistfight never came to fruition, let’s at least see something 😎

Hell I would probably beat him at a Pittsburgh Steelers trivia contestHell I would probably beat him at a Pittsburgh Steelers trivia contest

Archived