Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JAFBF

NFL & National Anthem (rules)

Recommended Posts

Facts: 

 

1. It would take 40 years worth of blacks killed by cops to equal the number of black killed by other blacks in one year

 

2. Less than 400 people a year are killed by cops, 61% are white & 32% are black

 

3. 90% of murdered blacks die at the hands of other blacks

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Facts: 

 

1. It would take 40 years worth of blacks killed by cops to equal the number of black killed by other blacks in one year

 

2. Less than 400 people a year are killed by cops, 61% are white & 32% are black

 

3. 90% of murdered blacks die at the hands of other blacks

And that doesn't address the fact that most of those shootings are justified.

(The ones by the police of course)

WSS

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

And that doesn't address the fact that most of those shootings are justified.

i too used to just take that for granted, now im not so sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i too just took that for granted, now im not so sure. 

So you believe that it's plausible that over 50% of people shot by the police are innocent and killed only because of the spite of the police officer?

Come on every case with even a whiff of injustice in the shoot makes front page headlines. And almost every single case when it's a black victim. The reverse? Not so much.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So because black on black murder is worse than cop on black (based on your unsourced data), NFL players shouldn't be allowed to kneel? Is that where you're going with this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So you believe that it's plausible that over 50% of people shot by the police are innocent and killed only because of the spite of the police officer?

Come on every case with even a whiff of injustice in the shoot makes front page headlines. And almost every single case when it's a black victim. The reverse? Not so much.

WSS

i think a vast disparity in response to a white suspect vs a black suspect gas been definitively and eye openingly verified. i cant put stats to it, thats impossible. but its hard to think those ny cops that walked up and decked that black tennis player who was waiting for an uber, are some kind of major outliers. 

if i was forced to venture a guess tho depts like the nypd have problems approaching ur figure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So because black on black murder is worse than cop on black (based on your unsourced data), NFL players shouldn't be allowed to kneel? Is that where you're going with this?

There's no so about it. The guy just said that he didn't believe, or finds it reasonable not to believe, that most police shootings are justified. Black or white doesn't matter.

I did say that any occurrence with the slightest hint of impropriety makes head line news. But that reporting isn't divided equally, it's usually BLM fodder.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i think a vast disparity in response to a white suspect vs a black suspect gas been definitively and eye openingly verified. i cant put stats to it, thats impossible. but its hard to think those ny cops that walked up and decked that black tennis player who was waiting for an uber, are some kind of major outliers. 

if i was forced to venture a guess tho depts like the nypd have problems approaching ur figure. 

I think part of that assumption is probably true. I would guess there are good reasons for that though.

Still if those numbers are correct twice as many white people are shot by cops than black. I can't recall seeing any big time news story or a protest about any of them. And I don't doubt that the vast majority of them were criminals.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ive seen videos of white cops "brawling" with white people and hearing cops say "he's going for my gun" and yet still no shots fired. michael brown went for a cops gun and got shot after he tried it and had backed off from the car. in principle im ok with him having been shot but i want a uniform policy on wgat happens when perps go for a cops gun. thats the issue black people have.

that family in arkansas that brawled with cops for minutes on end in the walnart parking lot.....wouldbt have lasted 10 seconds if they were black. its just an amazing video to see cops in a gang fight with one ofvtheir fellow officers looking on with his gun drawn while those officers are screaming he's trying to get my gun. if ur afraid to drop the hammer in that situation when do u ever let rounds go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

white cops wasted a black ccw carrier who dutifully announced his ccw than reached for the liscence. the cop didnt even see a gun yet the mere act of a black man reaching to his side illicited a shoot. white guys can literally be unbu kling a cops holster abd cops are still reluctant to.fire. sorry theres a problem here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

So because black on black murder is worse than cop on black (based on your unsourced data), NFL players shouldn't be allowed to kneel? Is that where you're going with this?

Woodies infuriated again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

ive seen videos of white cops "brawling" with white people and hearing cops say "he's going for my gun" and yet still no shots fired. michael brown went for a cops gun and got shot after he tried it and had backed off from the car. in principle im ok with him having been shot but i want a uniform policy on wgat happens when perps go for a cops gun. thats the issue black people have.

that family in arkansas that brawled with cops for minutes on end in the walnart parking lot.....wouldbt have lasted 10 seconds if they were black. its just an amazing video to see cops in a gang fight with one ofvtheir fellow officers looking on with his gun drawn while those officers are screaming he's trying to get my gun. if ur afraid to drop the hammer in that situation when do u ever let rounds go?

Literally just last month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So because black on black murder is worse than cop on black (based on your unsourced data), NFL players shouldn't be allowed to kneel? Is that where you're going with this?

According to the Cardinals website, “Signs cannot be commercial, political or obscene in nature."

It applies to the fans too Woody.  They don't want to turn a game into a political experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Woodies infuriated again!

Awwww. You're really trying hard with this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

Literally just last month.

now compare that video to garner, sterli g, castille, alton etc, etc.   if that dude had gitten shot u prob wouldnt here much from the black.community. that video is self explanatory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

now compare that video to garner, sterli g, castille, alton etc, etc.   if that dude had gitten shot u prob wouldnt here much from the black.community. that video is self explanatory

But you said this type of guy would have been shot in 10 seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, htownbrown said:

But you said this type of guy would have been shot in 10 seconds.

ok dude u got one video, i already said compare that to the too numerous vidros to list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and lime u said, happened last month....think this sht isnt having an effect? goid cops are second guessing themselves cause of the sht cops actions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

and lime u said, happened last month....think this sht isnt having an effect? goid cops are second guessing themselves cause of the sht cops actions

If you had said that in the first place, I think we all would agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Philadelphia-Eagles-NFL-768x549.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh that again. i dont live in cleveland nor ever have. are u trying to throw hints at me that ur "down for it" and i should come over sometime?😝😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard what might be a solution. Just make an agreement with the television stations not to show the kneeling players on camera. Just zoom in on the flag.. Without their base of malcontents to show off for it might not be as much fun.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I heard what might be a solution. Just make an agreement with the television stations not to show the kneeling players on camera. Just zoom in on the flag.. Without their base of malcontents to show off for it might not be as much fun.

WSS

Oh right, I remember now. You were completely off base in what these protests were about. "Show off for malcontents". Yep, picks back up where you left off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh right, I remember now. You were completely off base in what these protests were about. "Show off for malcontents". Yep, picks back up where you left off. 

Fuk em. Off-base is thinking that these mugs are doing this to promote racial harmony. It certainly isn't to draw attention toward Injustice within the police department and the minority community. Every time a criminal is even yelled at by a policeman its headline news while thousands murder each other and barely rates so much as a blurb  on the police blotter. But I'm sure it's all for noble purposes.  Thank God for their sacrifice.

WSS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2018 at 3:50 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Woodies infuriated again!

5515295.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2018 at 2:02 PM, MLD Woody said:

So because black on black murder is worse than cop on black (based on your unsourced data), NFL players shouldn't be allowed to kneel? Is that where you're going with this?

Allowed? They're performing a service and getting paid well. The employer is allowed to tell them certain things they can do or not do. Is that where you're going with this?

 

As for the first question the fact that there is a tiny tiny number of police brutality cases compared to The black-on-black butchery oh, well it just makes them hypocrites. On top of all the unsavory descriptive terms I could think of.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×