THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL & National Anthem (rules)

JAFBF

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

There is more going on here than what's being seen on the surface.

This is Trump.

How many times has he gone one way and ended up pulling a Rabbit out of his hat ?

I've lost count.

He is not stupid (he feigns it though), and is grossly underestimated by the opposition.

He gets people pissed about stuff I think to get them to take a look at things, maybe wake some folks up.

I do think he wants to unify the Country again, and after what we've been through that's going to be a 

u are so far in the tank its unreal. he was 100% right about one thing, he could shoot someone in broad daylight for no reason exept that he felt like it....and stoolies like u would spin it. he's playing 5d chess dont worry, the guy he shot was a liberal alien pedophile you'll see.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

that's great. I was talking about black athletes dissing our Flag and

Anthem, our country, by "kneeling" like safe space yuppies.

Chris Long is white. and though Jenkins raised his fist, he didn't kneel, I don't think, and Chris Long never kneeled,

he was shown to be praying WELL BEFORE the Anthem.11236.png&w=350&h=254

Your biggest gripe was players donating their massive salaries to their cause.  I highlighted that there are multiple players who have and continue to make large donations to their cause and communities - as Malcolm himself has stated. 

The proverbial "money where your mouth is". 

24 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Your biggest gripe was players donating their massive salaries to their cause.  I highlighted that there are multiple players who have and continue to make large donations to their cause and communities - as Malcolm himself has stated. 

I have no doubt that some of them donate substantial amounts of money oh, most of which or all of which is tax deductible. Personally I think their cause would be better served if they tried to teach people in the Inner City to commit to solid families, not single teenage mothers, knock it off with the drugs, go to school, and try hard to become respectable citizens. Quit committing more violent and other crimes than any other minority. Which is, as you know, the message that Martin Luther King and Malcolm X tried to teach the black community.

If there are 500 black on white violent crimes and 500 white on black violent crimes you can do the math. Black people are about 13% of the population. Of course in a perfect world every case should be an individual case but that's where stereotypes come from and only the black community can change that.

WSS

42 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I have no doubt that some of them donate substantial amounts of money oh, most of which or all of which is tax deductible. Personally I think their cause would be better served if they tried to teach people in the Inner City to commit to solid families, not single teenage mothers, knock it off with the drugs, go to school, and try hard to become respectable citizens. Quit committing more violent and other crimes than any other minority. Which is, as you know, the message that Martin Luther King and Malcolm X tried to teach the black community.

If there are 500 black on white violent crimes and 500 white on black violent crimes you can do the math. Black people are about 13% of the population. Of course in a perfect world every case should be an individual case but that's where stereotypes come from and only the black community can change that.

WSS

I'd say it's quite obvious these are points of emphasis and appear to be part of the community out reach being spoke of.  

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I'd say it's quite obvious these are points of emphasis and appear to be part of the community out reach being spoke of.  

Maybe. I haven't heard anybody express that as a reason for the protest.

I don't suppose everybody would be so understanding if white players decided to turn their back or do something disrespectful and then say it was because they were protesting the inordinate amount of violent crimes committed by black people.

WSS

39 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, I imagine people wouldn't be happy if white people protested black people. 

but why shouldn't they?

Without even getting into the whole fact if whether kneeling is actually disrespectful

That's the way they chose to get noticed. The statement they are making is I can't stand up for the American flag while there is Injustice in the hood. I've heard people say they refuse to recite the Pledge of Allegiance because they don't believe that there is actually freedom and justice for all. If you were in a court of law the judge enters the room everybody stands up except you because... you're mad about something in society or whatever.

WSS

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

But Chris Long supports other players right to kneel.

Who am I kidding. Your example doesn't count because he's white. See, it's all of the black players that are just trying to anger everyone while being spoiled athletes. Just the blacks. Uhhh.... Don't look into that statement too much.

I would support it too, in a locker room. Who wants to be called racist in your locker room?

The point was, HE DOES NOT KNEEL. Some whites might kneel, but they are not playing to a subculture that 97% voted for obaMao.

That is the black population vote.

I wonder how many white players raise their fists in "black power" mode.

4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

the subject was poverty, and black identity, black power. I can also add, blacks protesting police violence on blacks.

like police violence never happens to white folks? The fact that you found ONE in the NFL isn't much of a retort. More like,

it's an exception to the "rule" (proposed theory)

58 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the subject was poverty, and black identity, black power. I can also add, blacks protesting police violence on blacks.

like police violence never happens to white folks? The fact that you found ONE in the NFL isn't much of a retort. More like,

it's an exception to the "rule" (proposed theory)

???  

Chris Long's stance and my highlight of him has nothing to do with police on white folk violence.  

You've confused me. 

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

???  

Chris Long's stance and my highlight of him has nothing to do with police on white folk violence.  

You've confused me. 

there's probably some great short term memory herbs you could check out.

I said this:

Players are free to protest their asses off ON THEIR OWN TIME.

Why don't they donate all their giant paychecks to their cause, since

they "feel so strongly" about disrespecting our Flag and Anthem ?

I still say, the reason reason for their crap, is because they feel GUILTY about

being rich, they don't want the poor blacks to be mad at them, so they pretend

solidarity with the poor, so they will be criticizing America instead.

So, I was talking about those black players disrespecting our Flag and Anthem over police violence on blacks,

which they say is epidemic, and also because so many are poor and victims of "racism".

Then you posted a white player that donated his checks ....

I believe you confused yourself.

35 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

there's probably some great short term memory herbs you could check out.

I said this:

Players are free to protest their asses off ON THEIR OWN TIME.

Why don't they donate all their giant paychecks to their cause, since

they "feel so strongly" about disrespecting our Flag and Anthem ?

I still say, the reason reason for their crap, is because they feel GUILTY about

being rich, they don't want the poor blacks to be mad at them, so they pretend

solidarity with the poor, so they will be criticizing America instead.

So, I was talking about those black players disrespecting our Flag and Anthem over police violence on blacks,

which they say is epidemic, and also because so many are poor and victims of "racism".

Then you posted a white player that donated his checks ....

I believe you confused yourself.

So it's just the black players that feel guilty about their wealth?        Then Chris Long is doing what, exactly? 

Plenty of players of color and not of color have donated their paychecks and other monies to their causes.     That's all I was giving a rebuttal too.   

22 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

u are so far in the tank its unreal. he was 100% right about one thing, he could shoot someone in broad daylight for no reason exept that he felt like it....and stoolies like u would spin it. he's playing 5d chess dont worry, the guy he shot was a liberal alien pedophile you'll see.

Before the year is out there is going to be some SHTF.

Bank it.

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

i would think 2000 marines landing on langley would constitute as SHTF.......oh wait that never happened 

That (I thought) was cleared up - it was a Unit of 20, not the full Contingent.

50 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

That (I thought) was cleared up - it was a Unit of 20, not the full Contingent.

oh I realize the story was changed, I got that. It went from vtol's parked all around the perimeter to a couple mounties riding up and leaving their horses tied out front. 

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh I realize the story was changed, I got that. It went from vtol's parked all around the perimeter to a couple mounties riding up and leaving their horses tied out front. 

Ya know, I got that right as it was happening and have since seen it confirmed by a few other sources.

Not like the Billion $ MSM outlets have never been wrong on a report   .   .   .   oh wait, I just posted (another) one of those last night.

Oh well.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Ya know, I got that right as it was happening and have since seen it confirmed by a few other sources.

Not like the Billion $ MSM outlets have never been wrong on a report   .   .   .   oh wait, I just posted (another) one of those last night.

Oh well.

Those MSM outlets ever report about an attempted thousand man military coup near the nation's capital? 

Dig up an example and we'll talk. 

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Those MSM outlets ever report about an attempted thousand man military coup near the nation's capital? 

Dig up an example and we'll talk. 

In all fairness, the original Article was explaining what an MEU is regarding size and composition and not that the whole force was deployed.

This wasn't well written in making that clear until further updates.

I'll take the hit on that - even after going back after the fact that initial portion is still poorly defined.

Okay, I'll bite - this is bit more serious than a poorly written report.

image.png.4e889ea9fc57a860a7892c4e1ae98469.png

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-mexico-care-bad-hombres-us-might-231304076--politics.html

Fake News is out of control (both sides).

I try to verify things, sometimes it's not possible at the time of occurrence.

I never claimed to 100% on target, I do the best I can, but I'm only one person, not a Mega-Corp with a huge staff.

jabf, let me be very clear on this....when u first broke that story l'll admit it, u got me. here's what i need u to be "crystal clear" on. i have family in dc and one of them has to drive past langley "every day" for work. when i txted him he had literally passed langley 30m prior. and he's also kind of an alex jones type of trump supporter and he still was like dude are u on crack? when i asked him if he saw the 101st land on langley. that force would have had to fly over his place to land on langley like that

furthermore his family is deeply connected to k street military lobbyists. this Sheet simply didnt happen. and ever since then ive been sour on ur bullsht

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

jabf, let me be very clear on this....when u first broke that story l'll admit it, u got me. here's what i need u to be "crystal clear" on. i have family in dc and one of them has to drive past langley "every day" for work. when i txted him he had literally passed langley 30m prior. and he's also kind of an alex jones type of trump supporter and he still was like dude are u on crack? when i asked him if he saw the 101st land on langley. that force would have had to fly over his place to land on langley like that

furthermore his family is deeply connected to k street military lobbyists. this Sheet simply didnt happen. and ever since then ive been sour on ur bullsht

I do recall you (?) saying that back then.

This happened on a Saturday night (first update was ~ 6 AM Sunday) and were likely JSOC (speculation).

The initial report(s) came from a couple different sources, later followed up by some others.

One of the later sources (that I give high credibility too) knew the Team that did this and is why I believe there was something to this.

It also doesn't hurt that shortly thereafter we started bombing the $#!+ out of Afghanistan Drug Labs.

There are all kinds of Military Bases in that area, and there is Langley Clown HQ and Langley AFB which are probably 100mi apart.

More to the story, but I post too much already (and it's not enough) that I get ragged about.

Way off topic for this thread anyway.

Archived