THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL & National Anthem (rules)

JAFBF

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

See there? It's not only the guns fault but it's de white man's fault too!

WSS

its what they do tho. verified. i had a guy brag to me last year, after doing a 2 year stint in the fed for this....the markup he was able to get in the ghetto's. this and only this is why the NRA has resisted closing the gun show loopholes. the demand stimulated by inner city thugs who are flush with drug cash is too irresistible for the gun industry to allow to end. the loophole indemnifies the industry from culpability.

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

this and only this is why the NRA has resisted closing the gun show loopholes.

that's ignorant. The only "loophole" in gun shows, is if a private person wants to sell their privately owned

guns. which, if that were stopped, I don't really care - there aren't many. In fact, I don't know if they have to have a

dealer officially run a background check or not.

Every single gun sold by every single gun dealer, requires a background check. AT GUN SHOWS.

The NRA fights gun registration for the obvious reasons, and requiring every single person to

do a background check, requires gun registration - which is confiscation, inevitably.

and most libturds know it. They refuse to admit it a lot of the time. That is the only reason they want universal

gun registration. Of course, criminals don't ever register their guns, so there is no problem solved at all.

Libturds don't care - they are about winning a political coup, not about solving problems.

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Every single gun sold by every single gun dealer, requires a background check. AT GUN SHOWS.

Which states have closed the gun show loophole?
Only six states (California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, Oregon and Rhode Island) require universal background checks on allfirearm sales at gun shows, including sales by unlicensed dealers. Three more states (Connecticut, Maryland and Pennsylvania) require background checks on all handgun sales made at gun shows.

not around here. There are a few private sellers, but they can be private sellers out of their own garage.

The trouble is, you cannot regulate private sales without gun registration...

and they can't confiscate guns until they know where the guns are.

by "not around here" u mean not around here except for in berea where the big gun show is every year? remember ur talking to a gun owner who.does advocate fir the 2nd amendment "within reason". i go to these shows cal...i see the guys walking around with AR's slung over their backs with signs that either give an adking price or say make mevan offer. please spare me. u can see them sitting out by the cars with the trunks open. its a swap meet. and its exactly how guns are proliferated out to the drug dealers

I go to those shows, too - and those are not common. Once in a while, someone has a gun checked in at the door,

and has a gun they'd like to sell to a dealer at the show, trade their gun in...etc.

Now, I did see, maybe twice, where somebody had their trunk open.

One of them was arrested for not having a dealer's license.

See, a friend of mine sells guns. Of course you have to have a license.

The difference though, is with private ownership of guns. AGAIN - you can NOT allow a gov to register ALL privately owned guns.

Because that leads to confiscation every single time. AGAIN - having private sellers at a gun show is not my idea - ban those ?

I'm okay with that.

But to prevent private selling/transferring of guns - can't do it. You sell a gun to another private person who is not allowed to own a gun - you should go to jail. I don't sell guns to private people unless I know them, and I've never sell guns anyways.

I'm thinkin going to a local gun shop and trading my CTX1 in for a .22 magnum, but...

no, the way guns get into the hands of the drug caretels is via your Obamao and Holder - and their "fast and furious" to

try to justify slurring about a hundred million American gun owners.

It's like selling a car to a private person, who happens to be in a cartel. The car you sold could be used

to run drug deals. Is that your fault?  That's how drug cartels get their cars you know.

im talking about the guns that get into the hands of drug dealers in the inner cities....not some global Columbian cartels Cal. Let's keep it focused k? Look at the Berea gun show last year, which was awesome and there's this green eyed lady cop with forearm tats and big titties and she totally busted me.....anyway, at the Berea show last year I saw those guys walking around with AR's slung over all the time. I'll admit I did not know that the dealers inside were required to run background checks. That's good that they do. I still think there's a way to do a gun registry. If gun people agree to the registry there is a firm understanding that any confiscation attempt is immediate war. Im dead serious. The govt couldnt' confiscate all the guns in this country overnight anyway....it would get out what they're doing. There should be a constitutional amendment also allowing any military personnel to directly disobey the order to disarm the citizenry without repercussion. Too many police and military are gun people, they'd never do it. 

We bought our first pistol at a gun show - absolutely required background check. No big deal, even the gun dealer

was surprised mine came back so quickly. All those AR's are checked in at the door - inspected, etc.

The problem, or one of them - is that registration always leads to eventual confiscation. Liberals in and out of gov

would LOVE universal gun registration - they can legislate high fees on every single one of them, and make the cost

unbearable for a lot of regular families. Then they can complicate the registration process to frustrating level, and they think

Americans will give up owning them.

Won't happen - registration was tried in NY, and they had to admit only a small percentage of citizens went for it.

In New York, Gun Owners Balk At New Handgun Database : NPR

Jan 31, 2018 - A plan to have gun owners in New York register their handguns has sparked anger. State officials say a database will help keep guns out of the hands of ... Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats ...

Jun 24, 2015 - When the deadline for gun owners to register their “assault ... This suit finally forced the New York State Police to give up the numbers (not the names of the ... citizens, into a class of people who are now living beyond the law.

Low assault-weapon registration stats suggest low ... - NY Daily News

www.nydailynews.com/news/.../ny-safe-act-weapons-registry-numbers-released-article...

Jun 23, 2015 - Cuomo signed the New York Secure Ammunition and Firearms ... of gun owners are not complying with a law that is supported by New Yorkers ...

So, the folks in NY who DID register their guns...

their names and addresses were PUBLISHED in the newspaper.

even policemen.

That made them targets of theft, especially when they leave home.

Their "gun control" has nothing to do with preventing crime.

After Pinpointing Gun Owners, Journal News Is a Target - The New ...

Jan 6, 2013 - Editors and writers at The Journal News, in suburban New York, have received ... Two weeks ago, the paper published the names and addresses of ... The maps, which appeared with the article “The Gun Owner Next Door: ...

New York paper that published gun-owners map sues county for names

Oct 4, 2013 - The Westchester, N.Y, Journal News, which became the focus of controversy for publishing a gun-owners map after the Sandy Hook massacre, is suing a county that now refuses to hand over names. ... The paper was also the target of retaliation by pro-gun bloggers who published the names ...

Dec 27, 2012 - An newspaper's online map of names, addresses of handgun ... showing the names and addresses of all handgun permit holders in New York's .... "Publishing gun owners' names makes them targets for theft or public ridicule.

Dec 25, 2012 - A New York newspaper is under criticism for publishing the names and addresses of local gun owners on Monday. In a piece titled,

US newspaper publishes map showing gun owners' names and ...

www.thejournal.ie/newpaper-publishes-gun-owner-names-new-york-731756-Dec2012/

Dec 27, 2012 - The New York newspaper published the names and addresses of people who are licensed to own guns across two counties in the state – but ...

holy fuk…..that happened YEARS ago and we're only hearing about it now? I would have thought you would have posted this story once a month cal...so did you just hear about this too? Im glad they counter doxed those newspaper editors. Holy fukking balls on them. A registry is most definitely not supposed to be public info. That should be a serious felony to do that. 

no, I knew about it before - it lends serious credence to doubting that the gun control crowd, especially the msm having

legit intentions.

If the gov  has critical information, they can use it as a weapon 

Like I posted elsewhere - cities in Britain with all their gun control - have criminals with knives and machine guns.

Criminals don't listen to laws.

21 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.4fe9af47a5f7de64126d38d1fef493a3.png

It is disrespectful and that's the point. I refuse to respect the flag in the anthem of the United States of America until my issues  the inner city are resolved. (Regardless of who is at fault for girls issues)

But the refusal by the lion's share of the team members underscores the fact that it's all about Trump and not really about any kind of fake protest or to create public awareness of what they feel is a problem.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

It is disrespectful and that's the point. I refuse to respect the flag in the anthem of the United States of America until my issues  the inner city are resolved. (Regardless of who is at fault for girls issues)

But the refusal by the lion's share of the team members underscores the fact that it's all about Trump and not really about any kind of fake protest or to create public awareness of what they feel is a problem.

WSS

No Eagles player took a knee last season...

"All about Trump" ... "Fake protest"... "What they feel is a problem".... Geez, we get it. Good to know you know better about the protests and the issues than the protestors. 

On 6/1/2018 at 2:15 PM, Clevfan4life said:

im talking about the guns that get into the hands of drug dealers in the inner cities....not some global Columbian cartels Cal. Let's keep it focused k? Look at the Berea gun show last year, which was awesome and there's this green eyed lady cop with forearm tats and big titties and she totally busted me.....anyway, at the Berea show last year I saw those guys walking around with AR's slung over all the time. I'll admit I did not know that the dealers inside were required to run background checks. That's good that they do. I still think there's a way to do a gun registry. If gun people agree to the registry there is a firm understanding that any confiscation attempt is immediate war. Im dead serious. The govt couldnt' confiscate all the guns in this country overnight anyway....it would get out what they're doing. There should be a constitutional amendment also allowing any military personnel to directly disobey the order to disarm the citizenry without repercussion. Too many police and military are gun people, they'd never do it. 

Think what you will of my personal experience, but I see a lot (probably majority) of guns that end up in the hands of convicted felons, who obviously are not allowed to carry them, are stolen from houses and vehicles. I’ve taken hundreds of reports from people who left their vehicles unlocked like idiots with a gun in the glove box or door panel (which should be a crime itself IMO). There’s no perfect fix IMO, even if guns were banned all together they would still be illegally imported like drugs. Private sales being banned could go either way for me. With everything that has gone on recently, it would be pretty sensible to me to ban private sales. 

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No Eagles player took a knee last season...

"All about Trump" ... "Fake protest"... "What they feel is a problem".... Geez, we get it. Good to know you know better about the protests and the issues than the protestors. 

Then why in the world would most of the Eagles players say they refused to go to the White House?

If, as you say, it's not really about their protest what could it possibly be?

WSS

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

When did I say it wasn't about their protest?

You realize NFL players can respect and agree with other players' ability to take a knee and protest without doing it themselves, right? 

"Can?"

Almost anything is possible whether or not I believe it.

WSS

This is the NFL's punishment for trying to appease President Trump

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfls-punishment-trying-appease-president-trump-034557787.html

Shared from my Google feed

Their action was to try to save themselves some money because these morons choose to insult most of the customers.

Possibly because so many of these ignorant punks have been shouldered from responsibility their entire lives because of their athletic ability.

WSS

55 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

This is the NFL's punishment for trying to appease President Trump

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfls-punishment-trying-appease-president-trump-034557787.html

Shared from my Google feed

Their action was to try to save themselves some money because these morons choose to insult most of the customers.

Possibly because so many of these ignorant punks have been shouldered from responsibility their entire lives because of their athletic ability.

WSS

Or morons chose to be insulted...

But it's clear your mind on this was made up long ago based on all of your own prejudices. 

oh my fukking god. jesus h fukkibg christ. i fukking told all of u cnts that this zoo animal wouldnt be satisfied in  the long run with players staying in the lockeroom. i was like in a year or two this clown will talk about players staying in the lockeroom... IN A YEAR OR TWO!!!

WOW, I WAS OFF BY A WHOLE 1 TO 2 YEARS. ahahahahaahabavaahahahahaha

this asssbag this bag of assses didnt last two mother fukking weeks. THE SEASON HASNT EVEN FUKKI G STARTED YET. NO PLAYERS HAVE YET TO EVEN STAY IN THE LOCKEROOM. 

oh my fukking god this is now officially the dumbest piece of living sht we ever voted into office case dismissed no further arguments to be heard. i thought we'd have a year, at least one coksukking fukking year to be free of this assslicking monkey yammering about the anthem. 

i nailed this guy. nailed him dead nuts. this is the most racially divisive cnt in office period. 

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh my fukking god. jesus h fukkibg christ. i fukking told all of u cnts that this zoo animal wouldnt be satisfied in  the long run with players staying in the lockeroom. i was like in a year or two this clown will talk about players staying in the lockeroom... IN A YEAR OR TWO!!!

WOW, I WAS OFF BY A WHOLE 1 TO YEARS. ahahahahaahabavaahahahahaha

this asssbag this bag of assses didnt last two mother fukking weeks. THE SEASON HASNT EVEN FUKKI G STARTED YET. NO PLAYERS HAVE YET TO EVEN STAY IN THE LOCKEROOM. 

oh my fukking god this is now officially the dumbest piece of living sht we ever voted into office case dismissed no further arguments to be heard. i thought we'd have a year, at least one coksukking fukking year to be free of this assslicking monkey yammering about the anthem. 

i nailed this guy. nailed him dead nuts. this is the most racially divisive cnt in office period. 

Zoo animals indeed.

WSS

28 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

WOW, I WAS OFF BY A WHOLE 1 TO YEARS. ahahahahaahabavaahahahahaha

The Ghoolie of the political board 😎

Archived