THE BROWNS BOARD

What Do We Have Here?

8 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I highly doubt he was just referring to a very specific type of “coon”.

Well what kind of coons do you think I am talking about? And stop acting as if you are all so above racist remarks, You feel the need to point out that what I said was racist? Really Did you figure it all out by yourself?

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Here's a fun article: now body cams can violate civil rights but only the civil Rights of black people. How? By making sure the police are in possession of facts of course. Facts are the enemy of black and brown civil rights. 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/police-body-camera-incident-report-memory-civil-rights-minority-711584%3famp=1

unbelievable. even these days - that is so stupid.

"I can't lie and be a fake victim anymore and git me mo money from a free lawsuit wid dem cameras be operatin"

7 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yes, everyone knows that only white folks are racist. 

7 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Did anyone imply that? 

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No, of course not. But it's easier to just repeat that and strut around like you did something

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh just let them show their true colors

With his first post in this thread peckerhead plays the racist card.. And then denies it

4 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Here's a fun article: now body cams can violate civil rights but only the civil Rights of black people. How? By making sure the police are in possession of facts of course. Facts are the enemy of black and brown civil rights. 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/police-body-camera-incident-report-memory-civil-rights-minority-711584%3famp=1

So the argument here is that a racist cop will be able to watch his body cam footage before anyone else, and use it to create the best lie for his situation. An example being if a racist cop overreacted and shot a black guy, killing him. At the time, he may have had no reason to do it other than his own prejudices. But after watching the video he may see a split second where the victim did something suspicious with his hands, and he could claim he thought the victim was reaching for a weapon. 

At least, I imagine that's the argument they're making. 

I would still think though that body cams would be a net positive as a whole. Even though the situation I laid out above may occur, you'd think having footage of the altercation would be very helpful in most other cases.

21 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Sorry, I didn't realize you had the market cornered on them

chickensheet woodypeckerhead pecks again.

21 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit. 

and agan, another bitchy sissy one-liner from the woodpecker.

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So the argument here is that a racist cop will be able to watch his body cam footage before anyone else, and use it to create the best lie for his situation. An example being if a racist cop overreacted and shot a black guy, killing him. At the time, he may have had no reason to do it other than his own prejudices. But after watching the video he may see a split second where the victim did something suspicious with his hands, and he could claim he thought the victim was reaching for a weapon. 

At least, I imagine that's the argument they're making. 

I would still think though that body cams would be a net positive as a whole. Even though the situation I laid out above may occur, you'd think having footage of the altercation would be very helpful in most other cases.

a racist cop murders an innocent black person for the fun of it? and has his BODYCAM ON the whole time?

and then...he invents a real story based on what really happened, shown by his bodycam.

My gosh, woodypeckerhead, you are an idiot birdbrain.

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Opposed to this post of yours I'm quoting, which is..... ?

a one-liner, true, but a one-liner that is genuinely a legit opinion of your garbage pecking, woodypeckerhead. You were smarting off again. I was not. Your act is really old and it stinks up the board.

13 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

a racist cop murders an innocent black person for the fun of it? and has his BODYCAM ON the whole time?

and then...he invents a real story based on what really happened, shown by his bodycam.

My gosh, woodypeckerhead, you are an idiot birdbrain.

I'd type that again. I'd craft the point I'm making so that it builds slower. Maybe even use smaller words. Smaller sentences. But I think it would all fall on deaf, dumb ears.

12 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

a one-liner, true, but a one-liner that is genuinely a legit opinion of your garbage pecking, woodypeckerhead. You were smarting off again. I was not. Your act is really old and it stinks up the board.

What makes an opinion "legit"?

On 5/22/2018 at 6:36 PM, medicineman said:

The funny part is I work with a lot of black people who are more racist against black people than I am, They refer to rap music as "coon tunes" and they are very hard working and I trust them with my life and family.

Black people tend to use "coon" in connection with another black person who doesn't hate whites. If you don't hate white people they call you a coon. 

3 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Black people tend to use "coon" in connection with another black person who doesn't hate whites. If you don't hate white people they call you a coon. 

I know I don't get around much, but I never knew that.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:12 PM, The Cysko Kid said:

Although I slip up a lot around them they don't mind me because I have never called them  a slur. And most times when I do say it I am referring to a white person or a object. So they could careless

On 5/23/2018 at 8:12 PM, The Cysko Kid said:

I was being a little oversimplistic maybe, this article will go into greater depth. Of course, this author is presumably black and so can't tell it like it really is, but judge for yourself. 

https://bigwordsarepowerful.com/tag/coon/

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I was being a little oversimplistic maybe, this article will go into greater depth. Of course, this author is presumably black and so can't tell it like it really is, but judge for yourself. 

https://bigwordsarepowerful.com/tag/coon/

I have spoken about it on here before but it bears repeating. My wife grew up around other black people who called her and her sister “white girls” and “rich” because their parents went to college and they were firmly middle class (mom was an RN, Dad a school teacher and part time professor). My wife quit trying to impress idiots and focused on school. Her sister to this day is still trying to placate hood dummies.

Education = whiteness = bad seems to be the overriding message.

53 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I have spoken about it on here before but it bears repeating. My wife grew up around other black people who called her and her sister “white girls” and “rich” because their parents went to college and they were firmly middle class (mom was an RN, Dad a school teacher and part time professor). My wife quit trying to impress idiots and focused on school. Her sister to this day is still trying to placate hood dummies.

Education = whiteness = bad seems to be the overriding message.

The mixed race people get it the worst.  I had a friend who was approached in a very hostile way on numerous occasions unprovoked.  They would instantly 'size him up'.  I literally remember thinking "Not this $hit again." 

I don't hate on the color of somebody's skin but on the content of their character. That is the truth. So take it any way you want or try to spin it any way you want because it don't matter because none of you know me. Well maybe 3 or 4 of you do but that is it.

Archived