THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vince Young can barely grasp a pen to write his name, much less an NFL offense. I'd be surprised if he even makes the roster.

I don't know much about Hoyer, but I'd be surprised if Johnny didn't start. He is a competitor -- and I don't think you trade up for a guy in the first to sit him.

Vontae Mack was the *************SPOILER************ It is odd because he was a LB with very much the same attributes as the real Khalil Mack (except the fictional guy played for Ohio St.)

what a fucking tool.

i can't think of anyone I hate more than a Spoiler.

...except maybe an intentional spoiler.

he wasn't asking gip.

you fucking dick.

Whats with all the homosexual fantasies going on? I mean, I don't care, whatever,... your life your choice,... kind of a weird thing to be so extroverted about though.

Johnny will start. Do you guys really think he needs a year to learn the system when Vince Young (6) was signed? Me guessing the system is written in crayon.

There is NO way that HOYER will start the season.

Just as when Colt McCoy clearly beat Weeden for grasp of the offense and smarter decision making abilities, Hoyer will be pushed aside to make way for Manziel.

...and really I could give a fuck anymore. Let Manziel start and see if the kid can hack it in the pros. They start early now. Luck, RG3, Wilson.. for pete's sake Weeden even started after being sacked by the American Flag.

If all these can start it's nearly impossible to sit Johnny Football. The F.O. will be eaten alive the first game they lose and Mr. Football is on the sidelines. He'll start week 2 at the latest.

You might as well get used to it, Manziel is the Guy now. Sorry Hoyer about your bad luck- you shouldn't have gotten injured.

He looks like a fucking elf, I can't take him seriously. He did buy shots for people, that's a plus. Though he smiles like my dog does after he has eaten cat shit. I vote for Axle's son with Vince in second.

...And please don't refer to him as Elvis unless you want to find him dead in a bathroom with 8 boxes of fudgesicles, 10 lbs of fried chicken, and a dozen half eaten bananas fully knowing he was masturbating and crying at the time of expiration. Elvis was a phony and a sham, don't toss the elf into that category just yet.

He's hooked up with more hot chicks in 21 years than most of us will combined, hate all you want. Jealousy is stinky cologne my friend.

Walter this "he fucked more bitches than you" schtick is getting old bro gotta tell you.

TBH with you I, @ 24 years old could give two fucks less how many hot bitches he gets to fuck and I don't. I'm perfectly happy with the beautiful fiance I have, she has that good good if you know what I mean B). There are benefits to settling down with a WOMAN who is not a complete whore like the majority of the women Johnny has fucked prob are.

So please let's get over the he is cooler and than you and fucks more bitches than you Walter. You would go so much further and make much better points if you argued for his play on the field and the various GOOD character traits that JF possesses like leadership and giving back to his community, not how many dirty, abused snatches he has managed to tag the last three years....

Whats with all the homosexual fantasies going on? I mean, I don't care, whatever,... your life your choice,... kind of a weird thing to be so extroverted about though.

Johnny will start. Do you guys really think he needs a year to learn the system when Vince Young (6) was signed? Me guessing the system is written in crayon.

ugh.

are you really a browns fan or a texas johhny fan?

because if you were a true brown's fan (and i'm starting to wonder how old PoG is) you put your love affair aside and see that sitting might be wise for him and this franchise. hey if he's up to speed and blows hoyer out of the water then fine. it's just a little hard to anoint him king when we haven't seen him take his first snap in TC yet.

calm the fuck down.

He's hooked up with more hot chicks in 21 years than most of us will combined, hate all you want. Jealousy is stinky cologne my friend.

So quick on the hate-card draw just means you've got nothing substantial to offer...

Go play with MikeHole... preferably in traffic.

I don't know much about Hoyer, but I'd be surprised if Johnny didn't start. He is a competitor -- and I don't think you trade up for a guy in the first to sit him.

With one exception teams do not draft anyone, under any circumstance, but expected starters in the first round... that exception is QB... IF it is believed that the QB is not ready to start.

Hoyer is a hungry back-up who had a career first string of 3 starts last season for his childhood team before his season ending knee injury. He is not going to wilt in the face of JFF.

It will be a competition... our HC has said so, but he has also made it clear that starting a rookie QB is not his preference.

#GivemHellHoyer

all those hot chicks think that they have the golden snatch that will finally ensnare JF's dick like a venus fly trap.

wrap your willy johnny. in fact triple wrap that MFer. them girls are going to come at you hard and fast.

hell i'm sure he learned that at a young age coming from oil money and all. i say tag as much ass as you can now bro cuz pretty soon you'll be my age waking up next to the same old bag for the past 20+ years.

show me a good looking woman and i'll show you a guy that's tired of fucking her.

I just took a huge Tour2ma in the toilet. Had to close it down for about an hour.

Potty humor worthy of an 8 yo... just about right... LMAO

If it was a fight... they'd have already stopped it.

I feel terrible whooping on the mentally challenged...

... well not that terrible...

The worst part is you think I'm serious. I've been trolling you for days. You're bad at pretty much everything, is all I've learned from it.

You call what you've been doing trolling? lmao

typical bailout statement... keep bailing...

New here. Lifelong Browns fan. I joined this board just to say how much I hate the Manziel pick. Circus clown. This dude has Ryan Leaf written all over him. Little man is gonna get crushed against a disciplined, pro defense.

All the Johnny Football cocksuckers can suck it. Makes me wanna puke that all the cocksucking will be going on in Cleveland.

New here. Lifelong Browns fan. I joined this board just to say how much I hate the Manziel pick. Circus clown. This dude has Ryan Leaf written all over him. Little man is gonna get crushed against a disciplined, pro defense.

All the Johnny Football cocksuckers can suck it. Makes me wanna puke that all the cocksucking will be going on in Cleveland.

Did you taste Johnny's cum when you kissed your girlfriend? That is my only question....

You're a joke haha. An old, jealous, bitter, ignorant never-was who uses other peoples work and opinions as his own.

I could understand if you were funny, or witty, but neither fit. It must seriously suck to be you.

Just stfu your condescending opinions are pure shit anyways.

Archived