THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

On 3/25/2019 at 1:43 PM, The Gipper said:

Let him play in the AAF....if he can.

and the Gip curse continues ;) If we just taught JM some tackling techs.. 

I blame the slow moving Mock draft for watching this game..Oh No!! he's not dead, just seeing concussion stars..come mow my lawn!! at 534 pages, why not hit submit reply? why not 535 pages                              

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Fortunately he ran off the field of his own accord after emerging from the tent a few minutes later.

magic tent dust? from Hockey Night in Canada they would call Mr Me Aggie for playing goalie with "his Kick save & a beauty" 🏒 🥅 ..I do hope the AAF sticks around..

8 hours ago, gumby73 said:

magic tent dust? from Hockey Night in Canada they would call Mr Me Aggie for playing goalie with "his Kick save & a beauty" 🏒 🥅 ..I do hope the AAF sticks around..

They just outfitted him in the tent and he was good to go. 🤠🤩

https://www.tecovas.com/products/the-johnny?variant=13331824771181

59 minutes ago, Rob_chudzinksi2000 said:

Looks like he’ll be back in the United States after Canada tells him to take a hike aye

Uh, uhm, duh....he WAS back in the US....playing for the Memphis team of the AAF......where have you been?

But, is this true, is the AAF suspending operations? If so, why?  They should have had enough financial backing for at least a year, no?

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Uh, uhm, duh....he WAS back in the US....playing for the Memphis team of the AAF......where have you been?

But, is this true, is the AAF suspending operations? If so, why?  They should have had enough financial backing for at least a year, no?

There’s something going around about how the NFL told them to go to hell as far as giving them players so they could be a developmental league which was their main aim. 

18 minutes ago, Rob_chudzinksi2000 said:

There’s something going around about how the NFL told them to go to hell as far as giving them players so they could be a developmental league which was their main aim. 

Oh, the NFL will take their players if they want them....the NFL just wants no part of paying any money to help support that league because their owners are greedy cheap bastards who want a free farm system from whence to acquire their players.

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Oh, the NFL will take their players if they want them....the NFL just wants no part of paying any money to help support that league because their owners are greedy cheap bastards who want a free farm system from whence to acquire their players.

Might have had something to do with guys on NFL practice squads wanting to go to the AAF to get playing time.  

Regarding the NFL not helping the AAF out- sure enough- based on the revenue the NFL rakes in- handing the AAF a few hundred million is damn near pocket change. 

Archived