THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

7 hours ago, nickers said:

The bottom line is.. Johnny is too late in his career to hope he could latch on and be a serious , viable canidate to actually be something in professional football.. He should be thinking about settling down and thinking about what he's gonna do to survive the rest of his life.. He's a has been who never was.. The league should just move on from his ass and forget about him...

I have No problem at all if he wants to play football and can find a place to do it. 

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I have No problem at all if he wants to play football and can find a place to do it. 

Prison.. where he belongs...

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Please close this fucking thread already.

Sorry, it will never be closed as long a Z is one of the Moderators.  If you can't stand it, then ignore it. By now you ought to know unless he's dead, guys are still going to talk about Johnny.  

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

WhyWhy

Because he's a woman beater.. I absolutely hate men that beat on women.. It's cowardice in its pure form...

10 hours ago, nickers said:

Because he's a woman beater.. I absolutely hate men that beat on women.. It's cowardice in its pure form...

That case has been adjudicated, and he served whatever sentence was imposed on him.

If you don't like him, just don't watch him. (or any of the couple of hundred others in the NFL now that did the same thing.). In fact, just stop watching football....then you will be sure to have covered anyone you may have missed.

Manziel, in my mind,was special. He managed to be the lowest point in Cleveland Browns history. Even worse than going 0-16. Even worse than going 1-31. I'd appreciate if he got syphilis and descended into madness. Then, at least, he'd have an excuse. 

However his making an absolute joke of the team and owner was probably what put haslam on the road that led to John Dorsey and so, maybe, that humiliation was necessary.

In other news all the quarterbacks we were discussing in late 2013 to early 2014 turned out to be as useful as a sack of assholes. Every. Last. One. 

3 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Manziel, in my mind,was special. He managed to be the lowest point in Cleveland Browns history. Even worse than going 0-16.

not even close. He actually won a couple of games. A huge disappointment No Doubt. But a better quarterback then we'd had for quite a while.

Even worse than going 1-31. I'd appreciate if he got syphilis and descended into madness. Then, at least, he'd have an excuse. 

However his making an absolute joke of the team and owner was probably what put haslam on the road that led to John Dorsey and so, maybe, that humiliation was necessary.

In other news all the quarterbacks we were discussing in late 2013 to early 2014 turned out to be as useful as a sack of assholes. Every. Last. One. 

WSS

The little shit has to hold the record for most leagues he's failed to make...

... and as someone pointed out there's still the Arena League to go.

50 minutes ago, Justin_Gilbert2019 said:

Johnathan football is honestly the man breh. Look he owned college football and Saban for years. He was screwed over by Cleveland and did the right thing by banging hot girls with cocaine. Honestly he never had a chance and had fun with hot women drugs instead. 

Isn't there a minimum age requirement for this here board? 

13 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Isn't there a minimum age requirement for this here board? 

There SHOULD be. (or maybe a minimum IQ)

Mike

7 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!

PLEASE stop this thread!?  He's GONE!

horse mammal vertebrate horse like mammal pack animal mustang horse

Mike

Sorry- we're only a little over 1\2 way to 1,000 pages.  :D   You know what's here Mike, so don't read it if it bothers you that much. 

5 hours ago, Justin_Gilbert2019 said:

But I’m offering insight on John manziel. Think about it would you snort coke with some nice girls or go through the normal protocol and get crushed in his position 

I'd do what Baker is doing and not throw my life away for frivolous things. They both got the same award and both got taken by the Browns at the bottom of the NFL heap. One responded to the opportunity & challenge and the other frittered it away. Does that answer your question quite clearly. And you're getting that answer from someone who came here to the board supporting JM 100%. He started to show flashes of what he could be and then disappeared into drugs & alcohol. Poor choice.

Just now, Tour2ma said:

I musta blinked...

He did win a couple of games, which is twice as many as were won for the 2 years after he left. So......................................that was a couple of flashes.😂

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

He did win a couple of games, which is twice as many as were won for the 2 years after he left. So......................................that was a couple of flashes.😂

Well, his greatest accomplishment is that he could say that he was better (on the field)  than Cody Kessler and DeShone Kizer.

Just Super!

On 3/20/2019 at 7:47 PM, Justin_Gilbert2019 said:

Johnathan football is honestly the man breh. Look he owned college football and Saban for years. He was screwed over by Cleveland and did the right thing by banging hot girls with cocaine. Honestly he never had a chance and had fun with hot women drugs instead. 

You trolling now? The above is the reason Manziel screwed over the Browns. Being more interested in partying than being an NFL QB. He found out that you might be able to get away with it in college, pros is a different story.

On 3/20/2019 at 7:47 PM, Justin_Gilbert2019 said:

He banged hot girls with cocaine.  That I would like to see.

5 hours ago, Justin_Gilbert2019 said:

Get my my long Johnson. 

Get a full cranial Lobotomy and take residence at Deepwood...

3 hours ago, domcucch1994 said:

Manziel could be Baker's backup, or third string, or training camp Gatorade fetcher.

Nope, Dorsey wouldn't even want him mowing the grass at First Energy, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual on Johnny's part.

Archived