THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it was an intervention that he skipped out on. "Small party of friends and family"

I think you have probably hit dead on and he probably figured it out. He may have an addiction, but he is not stupid.

but he is not stupid

It could be argued that skipping the intervention is the thing that's stupid.. Friends don't do something like that for no reason, especially friends who are probably getting money from him.

I don't wish harm on the kid, I just don't want him wearing the colors any more. Good riddance.

Can we close this thread and let it rest...

It could be argued that skipping the intervention is the thing that's stupid.. Friends don't do something like that for no reason, especially friends who are probably getting money from him.

I don't wish harm on the kid, I just don't want him wearing the colors any more. Good riddance.

Can we close this thread and let it rest...

We don't need the latest in bar sightings.

I'll leave the thread open- but please no more posting until he either winds up in rehab- or a morgue.

We don't need the latest in bar sightings.

I'll leave the thread open- but please no more posting until he either winds up in rehab- or a morgue.

A little technical tip for PC users. I've noticed that if there's a thread that doesn't appear to interest me just by reading the headline, if I don't click on it I don't have to read it.

It works in the grocery store too and it's helped me avoid eating spinach liver tripe and pork brains.

:)

WSS

Well, by the time I decide to not read it, I already read it. And the name is causing my smart phone

to butt-dial strange numbers of companies I never heard of.

That could be because I'm planting tomatoes....

enough already - his show has been cancelled...by himself.

• 5 months later...

Manziel reached a tentative deal with prosecutors to drop domestic violence charges

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/johnny-manziel-reaches-tentative-deal-to-have-domestic-violence-charges-dropped-161133306.html

Evidence that his ex girl friend was/is as freaky/fucked up as he was/is.

He should go to Canada to play...if he even wants to play football at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies and Gentlemen, the last QB to win a football game for the Browns:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/11/29/johnny-manziel-lawsuit/94573660/

(He's unemployed and living in Texas, and he'll punch you in the nose if you talk bad about him)

So he's graduated to mean drunk...

Wonder if this impacts his plea-bargain?

For his future career- he's too small to be a bouncer.

So now I see where the whiskey chugging, dope snorting pervert is warning Heisman candidates to stay away from the Browns.

Fair enough. Just remember that he will be a starting quarterback in the NFL probably about the same time that Mike Pettine and Ray Farmer are head coach and general manager again.

WSS

So now I see where the whiskey chugging, dope snorting pervert is warning Heisman candidates to stay away from the Browns.

So we fucked him up... You just know there's a pile of ex-Forum Fanboys lapping that up.

I have some bad news and some good news... The bad news is: Fake news is alive and well... The good news is: It now has a sport section...

So we fucked him up... You just know there's a pile of ex-Forum Fanboys lapping that up.

I have some bad news and some good news... The bad news is: Fake news is alive and well... The good news is: It now has a sport section...

He should blame the homeless dude. Without that input, Jimmy would not have drafted him.

• 2 months later...

Archived